Why Americans dont flee to Europe...

Why Americans dont flee to Europe. Why greencard Pajeets never leave America end end up in 7/11s when they realize the country is full of shit and the opportunities are a lie.

If you actually try to cancel your U.S. citizenship or greencard you have to pay a penalty of $2500 to the U.S. government. Half of Americas households couldnt even afford that fee. But it doesnt stop there. The U.S. government will also seize 23-30% of your possesion, savings, property all included, doesnt matter if you bought it with money you brought to America. Of course they never tell you about that.

The entire hot pot country meme is a fucking scam and Im lucky I never fell for it.

Attached: stop filming me.png (299x282, 226.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but europe isn't white though

That's why you just move all your assets abroad, into a shell company in Luxemburg or summat, like rich people do, then go "on holiday" to some destination that hasn't got extradition treaties with the US.

新年快樂

You are correct sir. But neither is US.

> meme EU flag
> literally lives in a place that doesn't even have free speech let alone any other rights
> criticizes the freest country on Earth
you're retarded, kys

Attached: 1614184533314.png (500x501, 556.75K)

whats the story with pic rel?

European Americans belong in Europe, it's true. The problem is that Europe is completely fucked at this point, even more than the USA is. There is no freedom of speech there (not even pretend freedom of speech). You can and will be tossed in jail for so much as suggesting something the Jews don't like. All memes aside, the USA isn't THAT far gone. I haven't even gone into gun culture and the fact that you're disarmed by default in Europe, whereas the USA has a long history of remaining armed. The USA was literally founded on these principles and it's written into our constitution, again, something very, very different to what's going on in Europe. I weep for my motherland, but I fear it cannot be saved at the moment. We need to regroup under a strong leader and make a cohesive, directed attempt to retake it. Only then would I move there.

Attached: 1642373785552.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

No user, you pay $2500 to only APPLY to renounce your citizenship and it must be done in another country. They almost always deny your renunciation a few times in the hopes you run out of cash and have to go back to being a tax slave. Once you have successfully renounced your citizenship you are now fuckmeat for every member of the TSA and other nations airport security. You have a good chance of being searched every time you fly. America is the Great Satan.
>t. Cryptofag

Attached: 1643983948466.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

Which as mongol d stream is this from ?

The US has one of the most enslaved populaces on the planet; you're either deluded or an idiot to not see the obvious

>t.lived in the US for six years

Do you have a license to be posting on Any Forums?

I don't need a licence to post on Any Forums, just like I don't need a licence to own my .22

Attached: Cowards.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

Nope the Americas are literally where European genes will continue. Europe will be totally black washed by the end of the century wheras the Americas can be completely mixed together and whites will still exist in large numbers as castizos and other muttted but generally white combinations all safe under the US nuclear umbrella

How's the UK in comparison? What's it like not being able to own a fork?

*safe from Eurasian powers

The ones telling you to run, are the glowies.

In America, you can stand your ground with a weapon in hand.

Try that in UK or Australia "Oy, mate, you said something in a chatroom, says here!"

Interesting, I never knew about that

I can't own unregistered "assault" guns in yurop and I don't want 90% of my income going to muslim nigger's welfare. Otherwise I would in an instant.

You know nothing of UK firearms legislation and what you can and can't own depending on the permit; ignorant swine. Last I heard the ATF will no-knock you for bolting a flashlight to the end of your rifle so you can take that shyte elsewhere

Attached: 1629669579524.png (1291x706, 121.91K)

Sauce on Pic?

>The entire hot pot country meme
its called the melting pot
the problem is that many who come here don't melt. they move to the side of the pot and start complaining that we should do things like they do in the pot that he came from.

>the problem here is that many don't melt

That's good though, else the amerimutt meme would be literally true.

Generally, you can’t choose move to a different country on a whim and even when you can, it excludes you from doing certain things.

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

its good unless you live in one of those cities that has been overwhelmed by a culture that hates you. Not saying which as there are dozens.

>depending on the permit
says it all right there
ATF going after low hanging fruit to test the waters thats all for now

>living in those shitholes to begin with

If you reside in a top 20 city in the US, you're not white.

i live in the country in the middle of the US near a small town of about 20K. I used to commute to a medium size city about an hour from here and it was enough to keep me living in the woods.

Permits cover a small number of firearms in the UK, you can own most rifles and shotguns without one. For those guns you do need a permit the only "valid reason" you need is "because I want to own one"

The myth that the English can't own guns is exactly that, a myth. We also have better dental care than the US tho Mexico can claim the same so that's nothing special. On top of that we have greater freedoms of speech than you do. Your constitutional rights matter jack shit, even more so to those Jan 6th chuds still black-boxed without charge in federal holding pens like the Zionist dogs they are

The United States and it's Jewry are a cancer upon this world; kindly fuck off and take your social justice imperielism with you you racial abomination

Attached: 1629560533921.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)