I would unironically rather have Stalin as opposed to whatever this gay weird shit we are doing right now

I would unironically rather have Stalin as opposed to whatever this gay weird shit we are doing right now.

Attached: 1.jpg (2556x3350, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/157uYuSYmys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you would be one of the first sent break rocks in altai

Stalin's USSR was better than the present USA, that's what people don't understand. So-called "famines" were mostly due to invading armies and problems Russia has always had with it's ports, making it effectively landlocked. As far as everything else is concerned, it was definitely no worse than the current dystopian USA. I think China is worse than the USA though. Not by much but by a little.

Anyway, either way, we need to fix the problems in our society. We need to get rid of all of the landlords and stuff. Pretty simple.

youtu.be/157uYuSYmys

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (879x565, 70.76K)

The USA has the world's largest per capita prison population by far of any nation in history

Let me guess, Germany was "Based" but Stalin's USSR was "ebil becuz authoritarianism" amirite?

Yes.

yes, exactly that

Just doubling down on your dumb, huh? You think if you double down on it then it will seem less dumb?

Like I said here

>there are blacks and gays on tv so life is worse than starving to death or working to death in concentration camps
kek

Not an argument

Just doubling down on your dumb, huh? You think if you double down on it then it will seem less dumb?

Stalin literally cucked communism into nazbolism

>there are blacks and gays on tv so life is worse than starving to death or working to death in concentration camps
When you say it like that, he almost has a point

Stalin killed his own people in peace time. Hitler barely killed anyone before 1939.

no you wouldn’t

Attached: F0BCD9D4-310D-4969-96EC-B00053A2D5E6.jpg (651x461, 43.86K)

Everything was better before
The fact that most communist countries were less hellish than the current west shows how far civilization has collapsed

You...don't think Hitler killed his own people. Interesting. Wow lad.

>You...don't think Hitler killed his own people.
Correct.

Also the people Stalin "killed", supposedly, were feudalists

You...don't think Stalin killed his own people. Interesting. Wow lad.

Nah he did kill his own people though

The people who Stalin killed were Ukrainians and feudalists who wanted to reestablish a system of feudalism on the USSR

Except not.

And anyone who wanted to keep the turnip they grew.

Nah he did kill his own people though

No that's factually untrue
No Hitler factually killed his own people.

No, as I said barely anyone. His revolution was one of the lest bloodiest in history. Took the country over with barely any resistance. Sure the Gestapo was ruthless, but the numbers are miniscule in comparison to Stalin.

Ukrainians and feudalists. I mean, that's just history.

Communists and traitors. I mean, that's just history.

lol he killed 6 million jews, many of whom were German, and he killed the disabled, retarded, mentally ill and a bunch of other people.

>No that's factually untrue
True, except it isn't.

>he killed 6 million jews,
Well no
>x jews
jews aren't German. They're not even people really.

No Hitler killed 6 million jews plus anyone who was mentally ill or disabled in Germany. Plus others

Not before 1939. You're talking about the war.

Ukrainians aren't people, kike

Lol this thread is so crazy how you guys just deny history

Lol this thread is so crazy how you guys just deny history

He didn't killed 6 million Jews. The Allied bombs killed them by cutting off supply routes. Hitler fought a defensive war against the USSR; Stalin using the Communist International to provoke a future war with Germany.

Lol doesn't make any difference, you're just engaging in sad mental gymnastics

I'm not denying any history. Stalin killed Ukrainians and feudalists. That's true. I'm not very sympathetic to feudalists and almost all the Ukrainians were feudalists, so what do you wane me to say?

>this thread is so crazy how you guys just deny history
Well it didn't happen, so yea

Lol doesn't make any difference, you're just engaging in sad mental gymnastics

No. Hitler killed 6 million jews. Yes he did. Absolute fact. Not a debate.

It's not about Ukrainians. Stalin killed people for sport. Many russians. His own wife was so sickened she took her life because she couldnt stand him anymore.

Then you have no idea what life was like under Stalin.

>Hitler killed 6 million jews. Yes he did.
Nope