Stealing black women

Yes I am aware black women are ugly as sin, but at this point I feel like stealing them just to get back at blacks and because I'm sexless and cant get a white girl as a white man, black women are known on the internet for being lonely and like nobody wants them, will this make black people seethe? Of course I wont be having kids with these black women, but making black men seethe in public would bring some sort revenge for what they did to our culture.

Attached: 8934759834725987.jpg (670x786, 51.96K)

picrel

Attached: 1642354934624.png (2376x2854, 987.34K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

I know another form of revenge besides being a butthurt incel, but I would get called a glowie if I went into detail.

improve yourself and get a white girl instead of engaging in bestiality.

shes gorgeous actually
would eat out

Seems like legitimately my only option at this point, desperate black women.

I banged one in costa rica just because she had the perfect hour glass body and just about the best ass ever. More Brazilian looking than anything around here though and I love those chicks the most.

Who cares

Basic facts, woman can only have like 10 kids, 1 per once
a man can have thousands of kids, hundreds per once

Actual race mixing only happens by the female side, the guy can fuck anything since his seed is illimited

Attached: 1610656707430.png (742x429, 211.27K)

I'm just an average white guy, but because I'm not 6 foot I get ignored totally. Black girls have lower standards and will get with me just because I'm white, that's goods enough or them unlike these white bitches.

If you can't get a white woman you may as well bleach some niggresses. Good luck OP

You'll just produce niglets that are even more dangerous because a nigger with a few IQ points above 90 can do more elaborate violent crimes.

Fucking mutt.

I think I'm going to go for it, I have nothing to lose. I'm going to betray my race.

>Black girls have lower standards

You faggots are going to make a mongrel slave race this way looking for people with lower standards. The low standards or high standards are artificial. They exist as dysgenics for the lower class.

So race mixing?

Do you fucks just realize how easy it would be for me to go tinder or bumble and hook up with black chicks, as compared to white girls, I would have hundreds of dates in a week if I just gave these colored women some attention, pussy is pussy I guess.

youre so goddamn stupid lol
They dont give a fuck about you being white. They like every other woman can read beta in men. They will use you for money and trap you. It happened to my friend. Then you have a kid you hate and a lifetime of bills because youre a beta cuck that refuses to work on himself and wants a woman to fall it his feet just because hes white.
Your focus should be money, not pussy. Height and money are tied when women rank men.

I own a shit ton of Link so all I need to do for money is wait a year till super linear steaking and CCIP get released and change blockchain forever, so money already isn't a problem, white women just wont accept me dude, what do you want from me? I'm not going to gym max and ruin my heart, die of a heart attack at 26 like Zyzz just for a white girl to accept me.

zyzz was one gear lol gear that he injected himself. He died of a bubble in his vein.

Calisthenics and cardio is all you need to look decent. Look up a gymnast routine on youtube

I have never seen a more pathetic man
>I don’t want to go to the gym because a guy who did died
No wonder girls don’t like you, you’re a girl

Gym maxxing will result in tears in the heart muscle, you will die before 50 in all likelihood, face is all the matters and white girls are the only ones that have even higher standards that extend past just face and race, they want it all and I cant provide that.