SO WHO WILL THEY BRING IN TO COMPETE WITH ROGAN?

Hear me out. When glam metal was fading at the end of 80's, record labels were looking for something new, and along came Nirvana. Now every record label wanted their own Nirvana so they, too, could make loads of cash. They quickly dropped those lame Hair Metal bands and signed acts like Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Screaming Trees, Pearl Jam, etc. SO! Who is the next Nirvana to compete with Joe Rogan? You just know it's gonna be some sub-standard shit like Silver Chair, but HEY, money is money and these MSM outlets know their ship is sinking fast. Who will they hire to bring their lost audience back?

Attached: Rogan.jpg (590x350, 27.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/episode/4q0cNkAHQQMBTu4NmeNW7E#login
youtube.com/watch?v=qtLUlqZ8sBo&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apples and oranges.

Are we pretending Rogan isn’t one of them?

Attached: 747DA45F-8FC3-4B32-B44B-C4AC1A85430A.gif (280x204, 1.19M)

>They quickly dropped those lame Hair Metal bands
Hey

Attached: Dee Snider is MAD GettyImages-1220011041.jpg (1024x686, 147.81K)

Rogan is in the best possible position, much like nirvana
basically neutral, got big at just the right time, loved by millions even though half the audience doesn't get it, bandwagoners jumping on board
there won't be another, but there will be a million duplicators (which there already are) and he'll either go down and not produce content anymore or he'll be his own dave grohl and grow in to something else entirely

CNN must adapt or die, so I'm expecting the podcast equivalent of Bush (the band) from this MSM outlet. But I wonder who they are "courting" at the moment.

Hey, Daaaaavey

kek, basically yes
the good news is that we'll get a nu-metal version of podcasting soon and after that the emo phase kicks in

Don’t dox me bro!

Attached: 08B53B22-02DF-482C-A4CE-5803AF6C42CB.gif (200x149, 377.05K)

I've heard that emo is already making a comeback. They better get on it quick!

Half of the guests on JRE are jews…………………………………...

they have no one. people are fed up with woke shit. woke people are insufferable faggots that nobody wants to listen harp on about topics from that perspective. Joe Rogan is not going anywhere, and hes only going to get more popular now.

>Compete with Rogan

I'm assuming you mean a leftist or progressive type.

>Leftist long form honest conversations about issues that aren't fully decided yet

Never gonna happen - when two leftists get together to speak about politics in public they already know where the conversation is going and what they are going to talk about and what they can differ about (they can never be more than minor quibbles and never passionate opposing positions) and what they absolutely cannot step outside of the politically correct frame and be at least semi-honest about. They cannot entertain neutrality either - Their own fanbases would lynch them.

Joe Rogan is center lib Joe 6 Pack for center lib Joe 6 Packs, leftists cannot appeal to that demographic anything with more than gibs talk - any of their bourgeoise ideas about trannies weirds normal people out.

If you don't mean a leftist, then literally any lounge comedian with an IQ of 120 and no pending rape charges will do.

Attached: denbunked.jpg (1024x771, 113.65K)

They won't. Legacy media can't into internet podcasts.
Like seriously, look at any mainstream media youtube channel
>HEY Sean Hannity here! Hey remember to subscribe to our yootoob channel!
>George Stephanopololo here press the subscribe button to see more
etc etc. They do it because focus groups believe that actually earns more subscribers, but they do it in such a weird inorganic way that I can't help but laugh at them.

They'll continue running their failing media channels and continue getting bailed out until eventually they shutter completely (if that ever happens)
There's a very dedicated crowd of retards who still watch/trust BS like CNN though. There will always be a segment of the population that'll obey "official sources" without fail.

Its called reverse psychology. Joe rogan is a right wing gate keeper. Here is Joe rogan, with a jew, shilling against Google, and instead shilling for duckduckgo, which is also owned by a jew named Gabriel Weinberg. Duckduckgo also contains corporatist flat art. anyone with eyes to see knows what I mean by this. now if this whole thing does not seem jewish to you, then I don't know what else to say about joe rogan.
This episode im watching, they are now shilling more anti china propaganda. Instead of talking about Israel. How about try listening to David Icke?
open.spotify.com/episode/4q0cNkAHQQMBTu4NmeNW7E#login

youtube.com/watch?v=qtLUlqZ8sBo&feature=emb_title
Remember when Joe Rogan said it was a bunch of "white kids" looting sneakers during the riots last summer?

Attached: 1627300943610.jpg (630x441, 69.88K)

What was the point of having Bernie, Yang and Tulsi on when he's a right wing gatekeeper? I don't consider him right or left. He's a flip flopper and doesn't really have any concrete political opinions. Just an average martial arts fan that coincidentally got famous

He's not any kind of gatekeeper. He let's people come on the show, hands them an hour's worth of rope and lets them hang themselves. Grifters like Bernie sound like idiots. His audience gets to judge people by how they sound, not a couple of little cherry-picked soundbites. Are there ANY leftists that can stand up to that? They're terrified.

That’s why people like him. He comes off as a famous, but still very ordinary guy who’s still capable of forming independent decisions about things. They like him because he doesn’t shill hard left or right. He just talks about things the way I talk to normal non brainwashed people. Very few people I know irl are anything like Twitter or Any Forums.

Think of it this way. They've spent 100's of billions on psychological reseearch for advertising and mindfucking you with news, and it's all based on the principal of you not knowing a news article is an ad.

No he isn't, he shills the same narrative as the entire right wing.

Covid is REAL and it came from CHINA so take this horse sperm it will cure you

covid is a hoax, Rogan is completely in line with their stupid narrative

picrel

Attached: Howard__Stern.jpg (410x297, 16.71K)