Lmao rent free

Why are yuropoors so envious of successful Americans?

Attached: libruls hate him.png (1080x1789, 863.6K)

Link

The point is that he isn’t honk-honking trough a channel with his boat. The ship manufacturer simply has to disassemble the bridge to deliver the commissioned yacht. And Bezos accepted upfront to pay for it. What are these retards even protesting?

Yeah absolutely no idea.
How come an average dutch bridge is older than the U.S though?

Honestly wages are much lower here than in the USA even for people with the same education and experience

>IS OLD SO GOOD.
I've seen this cope so many times I can't even laugh any more

He dismantled my hometown and with his friend Bill filled it with faggots from California.

Reminder that the Dutch are building a shipyard near there and they are too big for the bridge.
The Dutch government is paying Bezos to essentially "pay them" to remove the bridge

You are being manipulated

When they say historic I was assuming something made of stone and awesome to look at but it’s a really ugly hunk of shit.

I regularly work with our UK counterparts, I almost shit when I saw how low their rates were

throw grenades instead

That’s the point. What has Bezos to do with the ship manufacturer’s shipyard?

>Tie a bunch of Syrian "refugees" around the boat.

The Dutch Government doesn't want to catch flak for destroying a historical bridge. So they pay someone who is use to negative press to do it.

Think any of you could do something like that? Have a bridge dismantled because you say so? lol

I still want reports of what goes in Washington, U.S. with Bezos and Gates sharing the same backyard.

What shameless rich fights are going on I wonder?

haah yeah you’re right fuck all of european architectural heritage we should just build new stuff we can consume! lets turn the colosseum into a barcrade with a trans brothel

US had unis before your country had schools.
Also

As usual Slavs have no reading comprehension.

Life is suffering on Turd Island

Dude, the bridge will be disassembled and re-assembled after the delivery of the yacht. Nothing is going to be demolished.

The dutch residents dont give a fuck about Bezos and his contracts.

Somehow I dont think you are Italian, am I right? You are some soulless immigrant.

molotovs might work better.

Fuck this piece of shit Bezos. I hope they sink his boat.

Same user. I’m more Italian than you are German, you Turk. I can teace back my family to the 1400s.

Yeah, pretty much. It's simply not efficient. How much money do you idiots waste maintaining crumbling ancient shit? Technology has advanced a lot. Just bulldoze the old and build new stuff and your reduced maintenance costs will literally pay for all the work in under a decade.

Strange that European countries will be around long after America falls apart.

I only wish. But the reality is quite different. Stop living of Any Forums memes. Every Euro city is ridden with Nafris.

>Strange that European countries will be around long after America falls apart.
On paper. The UK still exists but its not even a shadow of the empire.

lol you are one to talk about Any Forums memes, cities have the lowest fertility rates of them all. Educate yourself.

cause Rotterdam's muslim mayor told them to be.

Nice non sequitur. I don’t think you have the moral ground and experience to teach me how my country actually is.

i can trace it back even further

Attached: blacks_created_whites.png (1280x1024, 2.33M)

Based Dutch people, fuck Jeff Bezos

Are those the “New Germans”?

>throw eggs
why not a makeshift torpedo and watch the shit hopelessly sink, would be glorious