Soft apocalypse theory

does anyone else believe that we inhabit a kind of soft apocalypse? Most people associate apocalypse with either the complete breakdown of either the natural or economical world to the point where society cannot function. However I believe that we already inhabit a kind of socially apocalyptic wasteland that is simply being propped up like some kind of reanimated corpse. I think the signs of this are everywhere.

Attached: two_thousand_twelve_ver3.jpg (504x755, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter
biblehub.com/bsb/romans/8.htm
biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/22.htm
biblehub.com/bsb/2_peter/3.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The overnight apocalypse shown in movies would be an extraordinary event, most likely from an asteroid impact. Not something that happens very often. But who knows because according to Randall Carlson we're about due for another major event.

>we already inhabit a kind of socially apocalyptic wasteland that is simply being propped up like some kind of reanimated corpse
Perhaps. It's still very much possible for a single person or group of people to survive on this planet living one with nature. And by that I mean not overharvesting and generally raping the soil ecology for short term gains. I doubt that's sustainable at current population levels, though.

My grandpa was a soil rapist. They called him Dirty Dick.

>dirty dick

Attached: mfwyfwmfwyfw.png (199x198, 25.66K)

>Dirty Dick.

Attached: 1643343003159.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

That's the trannies. Soulless puppets.

NICE ISRAEL FLAG YOU SLIDE THREAD CREATING JEW SHILL FAGGOT

Attached: 1514304282530.jpg (900x881, 156.45K)

I've been using that exact phrase for a long time do describe the US. It would make a great band name.

But yeah. A slow burn is almost certain when talking about the fall of empires. Especially when talking about the dominant civilization in any given era.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter

The Great Filter is basically this.

It takes a huge amount of time to build up a reserve of stored energy on a planet. In our case in the form of fossil fuels. A long time and biological cycles to build up all those hydrocarbons.

And then bam industrial revolution. Our planets Gas Tank has only so much in it. Also, the exhaust for the engine emits into the room whose air we are stuck breathing.

We have one shot at getting off Earth and spreading to other planets.

We only have so much free energy to do so.

If we don’t use enough of that energy intelligently, and in a coordinated manner to slip the bounds of our cage (Earth), then...

We are trapped here. Forever. Stuck with a low technological ceiling. Which we will definitely sink below once we all go to war for what’s left. And then we are stuck there. Barbarians forever. Probably ruled by Jews.

Pretty elegant test of intelligence. Darwinian.

Oh and hey we aren’t doing well.

Attached: A87A8644-4280-40DD-A576-F5D891B5B70D.jpg (709x487, 57.87K)

Read pic-related. Yes, the American empire, liberal democracy, and the nation-state as we've come to know it are on deaths doorstep. The actual decline and collapse is just formality at this point. Arm yourself with knowledge and prepare yourself accordingly.

Attached: 715qZzxzmjL.jpg (1400x2132, 202.32K)

I don't think it will be just one chance (oil eventually replenishes over many thousands of years), but I think the hard limit is once all the fissionable heavy elements are expended. You can theoretically build a manually-wound slingshot that could send stuff into low earth orbit, but that does no good if you can't power the systems you send up.

Frankly I think the real great filter (in relation to the Fermi paradox) is the lack of stepping stones to get out of any given solar system. I can't see how any race of beings could do more than send a few seed ships to other star systems without some undiscovered power source.

"Revelations" is a process, Nature is "fallen", the Logos wants to redeem Nature not just humans, it culminates in "a redemption through death" like the crucifixion. the french revolution was a "small apocalypse", like the bolshevik revolution, the two WW etc....

>For creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it [* Adam] in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage-to-decay(death) and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies... biblehub.com/bsb/romans/8.htm

Attached: 90559da71e1f545adc70d411efe943a3[2].jpg (640x480, 51.57K)

The entire idea of the apocalypse is a joke.

Attached: 1603293223226m.jpg (1024x625, 107.64K)

Ah yes, ol' dirty dick Dave. He used to aerate my grandpa's lawn each spring.

Prophetic...

Attached: 1640732041027.gif (220x258, 214.47K)

Revelations 22 looks just like genesis 1 with the tree at the center minus the chance for failure because now the "the serpent" is destroyed. biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/22.htm

>10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The skies will disappear with a loud noise. Everything in them will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be exposed.[a] 11 In that way everything will be destroyed. So what kind of people should you be? You should live holy lives and serve God, 12 as you wait for and look forward to the coming of the day of God. When that day comes, the skies will be destroyed with fire, and everything in them will melt with heat. 13 But God made a promise to us, and we are waiting for a new heaven and a new earth where goodness lives biblehub.com/bsb/2_peter/3.htm

maybe something like what happened to the "old earth" of the dinosaurs...

what about nuclear power

look at 1400 years of Muslim Dysgenics reducing IQ and increasing birth defects, and think what a large fraction of global population Muslims are, that is kind of a slow motion apocalypse

Look at China and North Korea's descent into mass insanity

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 17-38-38 pol - The Muslim 1400 year experiment in Dysgenics, crea - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1506x2017, 699.06K)

what about it?, after fokushima they decided to go with coal...

just saying it seems like we have enough energy reserves to last us quite some time

Yes it's controlled so that old men with money and power can maintain it until they die right before it really comes crashing down.