Should I move to Toronto?

A buddy of mine who works for a big tech firm in Toronto keeps shilling me about how great it is to live in the GTA. He can't go 2 days without texting me how great it is to live in Toronto and making 100k salary. He's even sending me job offers if I'm willing to move there. I told him rent seems retarded but he just said it won't matter when you're making over 100k . What are his intentions? Why does he keep shilling this city?

Attached: TDWOAHZPEVD2RELUBXBE5KTSEE.jpg (961x540, 114.83K)

would
would
would
would

He wants you to live with him so he can rape you.

It really sucks. He’s just lonely and wants your company. There’s nothing good about it imo

but he lives with his girlfriend though. Maybe he wants me to move in with him and split the cost of rent since he's paying 2100 a month right now

I like to visit Toronto once and a while but I couldn't live there. The city life isn't for me. I especially wouldn't want to be in one when the economy inevitably collapses

>I especially wouldn't want to be in one when the economy inevitably collapses
that was my main my argument but most people just laugh at me and tell me to take my meds and dump all my useless boomer rocks

>he just said it won't matter when you're making over 100k
that's true. But I wonder he thinks is so great about the GTA. Other than money it seems like a soulless concrete hellhole

endless restaurant options and other city activities i suppose

Don't do it user, people work too much, are miserable and wrapped up in debt to fuel their phony ass lifestyles. Most run on the coattails of a friendlier time but in reality a lot of assholes around.

We also have a phony ass economy based on everyone and their brother become realestate agents to pump the housing market and launder money. There is no future here.

There are still awesome people, ie, my neighbours and I are all good friends, help each-other out, all mixed races getting along and wtv.

Traffic fucking suuuuckkkksss 3 hours on the road daily is pretty normal, at least pre covid (will get worse when things are back to normal).

If you can work remotely, move to Guelph or other satellite city and enjoy the nature we have here, the friendly folk are all out in the boons.

>hustleandbustle.png

those feminists really showed them huh ! them people who think sex is something one person does to another ! they really got their ASSES handed to them ! addressing the important issues of our times

Attached: 1615528682022.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

so most people bragging about being real estate millionaires are actually in crippling debt? it's all larp then?

>make 100k salary
>50% goes to taxes
>25% goes to rent
>25k leafbucks left to pay the rest of your bills and do whatever
all of this to live in some frigid, leftist hellscape. your friend is a faggot

>wanting to live with pajeets and ahmeds
neck yourself user.

also, i don't understand the message these...women?.... are trying to send. they seem anti-sex, but they are dressed like whores and have the word "slut" written on them. i'm very confused as to the messaging here. i'm not fully convinced they are women, desu.

SAGE

He wasn't like this before he had a gf. he used to be more based than anyone I know. pussy is one hell of a drug

Attached: 0c4.jpg (399x400, 24.7K)

100k is fine if you have a place to live; if not, you're fucked up the ass and are basically slave labour.

he is lonely as fuck
and wants someone he can actually relate to to hang out with.

i'm sorry leafbro. maybe he can still be saved, don't give up hope. keep denying his requests and eventually explain to him your reasoning. maybe it will lead him to question his own decisions.

have you ever noticed how the women on these slutwalks are never really that good looking or even remotely attractive

Attached: 9257223001.jpg (408x408, 17.89K)

Boomers got in early did well. Some foreign investors are holding bags but are rich so it doesnt matter. MANY millenials and Xers got in high and used the funds to reinvest, became landlords. If they are smart they will do okay, but if it crashes they will be beyond fucked.

Ultimately if it does crash there are enough buyers waiting to jump in it will be a very slow burn, so people will be able to get out if they are even a little bit intelligent.

Do not tell me you wouldn't do the sex to all of them

They want to be adored but not touched. Looking-glass syndrome. Basically vanity on steroids, courtesy of tiktok.

>endless restaurant options and other city activities i suppose
why is it always this when people argue in favor of living in cities? cooking at home is way more satisfactory and cheap

I too enjoy not having low paid wagies touch my food. Home cook or nothing.

The message is that dressing provocatively should not lead to assault. Pretty simple. So slut shaming would be saying a girl asked to be raped by wearing a mini skirt or wtv. So they are owning their shit, kind of like re appropriating the N word I think.

L2R:
no
would
would
would

i would never, leafbro. but i am also a borderline chad. *shrug*
maybe they should stop living amongst minorities and 3rd worlders. the assault would probably stop at that point. no white man worth his salt wouldn't look twice at these ugly hags