GoFundMe didnt steal the money

they took the money. And they have every right. Shut the fuck up with your lawsuits and muh reparations. NONE of you autists looked at the TOS because Any Forums is all bots and piss boy trannies.

Attached: gofundme.jpg (1236x256, 87.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this does nothing to the class action lawsuit

They should pay that money out to all the people on Wellington, Sparks, Rideau, etc etc who couldn't go to work because their workplace was closed on account of the "movement" as comepensation.

Try harder, faggot

We will make our own gofundme website. We will win!

I read it. that's why I made contact directly with people in the convoy and donated directly

Lmao just chargeback them

Go fund me didn’t take any money. The trucker’s have a lawyer and he said they’re still getting the money.

It’s media scare tactics to try to get people to stop donating.

Terms of Service don't grant you the ability to act illegally even if one of the items in the TOS is "we can do this illegal thing".

Lol you can't write fraud into the TOS. They will be sued for fraud, but you won't hear a thing about it.

every contract is legal until its challenged in court

Attached: 1611685590572.png (1377x1539, 109.46K)

REFUNDS! GETCHYER REFUNDS HERE!

support.gofundme.com
/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4417744045211

GECHYER REFUNDS BEFORE THE 19TH!

GET A CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK IF YA CAN!

That isn't going to hold up in court. They can suspend the fundraising and refund all cash but they can't keep it.

Terms of Service don't mean jack shit in court, pal. No signature - no contract.

>piss boy trannies.
Even at this, the moment of leafs, a leaf reminds us that leaf posters are the fucking worst.
What's the herb smell I get?

I find it utterly funny how often people think forcing people to sign TOS is going to protect them from legal consequences. Or that TOS hold up in any first world court. You're still bound to the laws of the country/union.

>piss boy
giant homo

Ya, I'll do this to get my $100 back and donate it directly to the cause instead. I had a feeling gofundme would pull this trickery once the cause gained momentum. Seems only kiked causes get support from gojewme.

Nope they don't have any right. GFM is a financial middle man. They have your money with consent to give it to the person/org/cause you consent to. If I don't consent to your appropriation of my money with no chance at a refund, then it's time to sue them for misappropriating funds.

Everyone and their mom warned against using GFM, and they Just didn't fucking get it, did they? "Noo We can use this sleazy service when better ones for this purpose exist" GFM needs to be sued until it ceases to exist for this, and the people who donated to a GFM need to be beat upside the head until they're a bloody pulp for being so fucking stupid.

So one last time for the retards in the back:
STOP USING GO FUND ME THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FUCKING MONEY! STOP USING FACEBOOK, THEY WILL CENSOR YOU! STOP BEING A FUCKING BOOMER AND WALKING INTO OBVIOUS TRAPS

Attached: 1584068655736.jpg (434x532, 18.15K)

>It'd get unplugged in its infancy by TPTB like all the rest

This is like if Mugabe started a gofundme to get white farmers back
Who the fuck uses gofundme legitimately? It's for scam artists and literal beggars. Never expect anything out of it, and don't ever stake your political movement on a company that can be bought out.
I've learned to never expect any fucking money or 100% delivery guarantee over the internet, I get shit in person

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

ADL = FRONT FOR GOFUNDME

YOUR MONEY IS HEADED TO THE ADL CHUDS

and where does it say they can keep the money and do what they please with it

chargebacks are going to rape them to death.

Attached: 1611929152589.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

I want to donate just to charge back

So its going to a Satanic group like the Satanic Temple?
If so then a crusade is needed, but with "American" Characteristics.

Attached: 1610259348621.gif (200x200, 1.66M)

TOS wont stand up in court faggot

We have one.
Give send go

Organize chargebacks.
Forward this info everywhere.

DON'T STOP AT JUST THE REFUND - CHARGEBACK YOUR MONEY BACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

Attached: 1643573207040.jpg (1170x1437, 1.12M)

hitler used to have a Sleepy Gary hat in this image

Why are kikes like this?

good luck getting some chud trucker to plead their case to an all Chinese Communist Canadian court, judge, and jury.