The Fate of all Ricemixers

>be Eileen Gu
>WMAF hapa
>take up your mother's last name anyways
>defect to China
>shit on America
This is the legacy all ricemixers will leave behind. A child that hates your name, your nation, your culture, and your race. A child that will directly aid the enemy. If you know this and still create these 5th column chinkmutts then you might as well declare loyalty to the CCP yourself and swallow a gallon of chink cum.

Attached: x15mlzf70tf81.jpg (1170x477, 86.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just feel like dying honestly. I wouldn't and couldn't defect if I wanted too.

I agree

She's joining the winning side.

Who wouldn't wanna live in China over Faggy nigger San Francisco?

To
That's what I get for being a phone posting faggot.

Not hard to see why someone would prefer China to fucking San Franshithole

Why? Aren't you surrounded by libs who want to deify your diverse ethnicity?

I hate both sides of myself to be honest.

Based fuck america and americans

Attached: 1644022075478.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

You define yourself by your race, and that makes you feel bad. Stop doing that, it's retarded.

>live for nation vs living with niggers, kikes and baizuo

Wow, hard decision.

Attached: 1644022292583.png (1440x2044, 1.34M)

She replied and that's cool.

Will be based when she breaks her neck or just performs terribly like Naomi Osaka in the Olympics.

Maybe it's self esteem issues, but it's forced to be this way in America. Especially with the Anit White agenda taking place.

Id rather live anywhere than San Franshitshow.

Shes a white hapa with light eyes, she defected cuz people like her are gods in asia.
Women brain work like this

Whats the problem I would move out of this shithole if I could too

Attached: 1632044257491.webm (320x400, 2.92M)

If you think for one second a race mixing couple have any loyalty you're out of your mind. They need to be put in camps, along with their disgusting offspring.

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

>diversity is our strength
>all the minorities immediately abandon the white nation they've been sponged off the second a better opportunity arises elsewhere

What a surprise.

It's going to be a real big shock when the Western Economies collapse and all the beaners and shitskins and niggers that we've been indoctrinated to believe are 'one of us' and 'just as western as us' and 'fellow citizens' all fuck off at the first opportunity.

>noooooo you can't leave! we gave you all the places at our medical schools instead of giving them to our own white people!!
>haha bloody bastarrd dumbshit benchod, I'm off to Delhi

>white nation
The US hasn't been a white nation in a long time

I'm running away from the West.

Honestly this is the whole idea. Hedging your bets. My children are going to win either way.

Wat

Who fucking cares. She wants to be Chinese idgaf, this bitch doesn't matter

I decided not to have children. Not that I ever will since I'm 5'4"

She rejected queer shit on the street crashing and burning san Fran to live in homogeneity
Seethe about it you has been

sounds based desu

I know. And yet the moment the US economy collapses all the Mexicans that have been infesting your country for decades, many now 3rd or 4th generation, will head back down south to more prosperous lands after leeching as much as possible out of your economy. All the western education and support that white people have given them over the years will not be returned to the nation in its hard times.

And you won't be allowed to follow (even if you wanted to). They will turn around and spit in white people's faces without hesitation, and will never return the hospitality that whites gave to them.

The shitskins here are exactly the same.

Attached: 6970906324129320198.jpg (720x1280, 115.94K)

>many now 3rd or 4th generation, will head back down south to more prosperous lands
lol if only, even Brazil and South Africa still get illegal immigrants

I intend to leave for different reasons as I don't belong in a White country.

I'm going to send to some lefties I still talk to saying this is Canada right now and post results later

Only niggers are diverse. Asians are white adjacent unless it's politically convenient for them to be POC and then only on a temporary basis.

Cringe.
Also these kids should be embarrassed about wearing pajamas to school. It's shocking how many do it