Been in the process for a technical job in the canadian armed forces

After 3 years of waiting, I'm denied from working due to being unvaccinated. All the wait, exams, tests, etc. were all in vain. What the hell do I do. I'm offered the choice of working minimum wage while remaining unvaccinated, or get the vaccine and access a 100k job. Not the first employer either to ask for a vaccine proof.

Attached: caflag.jpg (1202x961, 266.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Atmy3B_SRYg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7909072/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.798095/full?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't spend $100k when you're DEAD. Hold the fucking line. Truckers are out there fighting for you. Get your ass to Ottawa if you want to make a difference.

once the canadian armed forces are forced to machine gun unarmed canadians in the streets for protesting vax mandates the whole house of cards will fall apart.

stay the course anons. stay pureblooded.

Attached: Web capture_5-9-2021_182545_www.youtube.com (2).jpg (132x182, 5.96K)

I was about to enlist around May/June of 2020 but seen all this bullshit vax mandate stuff coming. Still don't know what I'm gonna do but taking it day by day at this point. Hoping to get into truck driving if these boys down in Ottawa can pull off the win.
In the mean time I'm getting my preps up, building out my bugout/camping bag and planning a summer full of backpacking trips. Learn to live on the cheap with the bare minimum, that'll put you way further ahead as shit continues to slide downhill. Most people still think we're going back to normal if these mandates get lifted, which they wont.

Things wont go back to normal even if the mandates get lifted is what I meant

youtube.com/watch?v=Atmy3B_SRYg

Attached: 1636762043834.png (500x508, 281.86K)

man... think of it like you just dodged a bullet. Most dudes I know are fucked up, divorced, brain scrambled by various SSRI's and anti-psychotic shotgun prescribed by incompetent docs. All the while sitting in their pods the past 2 years isolated and waiting for a medical release. Wait times are stretching to 3-4 years at the minimum these days... whack

so CAF will always demand those 2 doses? even if they become absolutely irrelevant in 1-2 years? I don't even get it why they're pushing so hard for those 2 doses. they account of variants that have nearly disappeared....

dude, I'm with you but so far double and triple vaxxed are still alive and I'm working close to min wage when I was offered a 100k job for which I've been preparing for the last 3 years. You can't imagine the pain. I honestly don't see the worth of living like a slave with dignity. I'd rather lose my dignity and live like a normal person. I barely make it at the end of the month. What's the point? Dignity doesn't feed me or provide shelter. Because it's just about dignity at this point, since survival rate of the vaccine is almost 100%. Very few people experienced adverse effects

Attached: pillow.gif (480x250, 208.13K)

I swear before God that it is my earnest belief that the vaccines are dangerous, and that no job is worth the risk they present. I will not take them, and I hope you will not take them, user.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7909072/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.798095/full?s=09
These vaccines will no shit give you cancer.

>Very few people experienced adverse effects
120,000-150,000 dead in the US, minimum.

They're already irrelevant. Alpha COVID is completely extinct, and the vaccines are calibrated against Alpha COVID. Alpha was replaced by Delta, which was replaced by Omicron, which is now fully prevalent in Canada. The vaccines have *negative* effect against Omicron, making you more likely to catch it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make it part of their cocktail of bullshit they shoot you up with before you get sent overseas. May not be mandatory for everyone but possibly for overseas deployments. So if your MOS doesn't require you to go overseas you're probably fine.

military police...

hard to believe we are held hostage in a supposedly free country. I really have to work min wage to avoid adverse effects, or risk adverse effects and earn a decent living. How the fuck did we come to this in what used to be the a country known for its liberal and democratic values. wtf

Attached: 1634492313439.png (600x434, 56.57K)

>359712304
>or get the vaccine and access a 100k job
i'm going to put you into the gas chamber Justin.

Attached: 1643735904790.jpg (712x1024, 118.54K)

Do MPs get sent overseas much or naah? I think most of them probably stay in Canada but wouldn't completely count on it.

OP is the same LARPING demoralization agent from 2 days ago. There is plenty of jobs that pay high above minimum wage and don't require a Vax. KYS

Commies. Long march through the institution. Demographic replacement. Evil Jews rule the world. Same ol' same ol'.

I'm not.

They do. during my last deployment, they were training the afghan national police. sometimes they'd come with us in case we detained someone along the way.