Why do you hate comunism?

why do you hate comunism?

Attached: wojak.png (388x413, 4.28K)

its jewish duh

fpbp

because i would still have to deal with niggers

I don't hate communism, I just hate communists because they tend to think communism will work with niggers, kikes, and other subhuman scum.

its not? Marx himself was the most anti-semite. You can read this in his work "On the jewish question":

"emancipation from usury and money, that is, from practical, real Judaism, would constitute the emancipation of our time." Jews seek to control the world through the control of money: "What is the object of the Jew's worship in this world? Usury. What is his worldly god? Money. . . . What is the foundation of the Jew in this world? Practical necessity, private advantage. . . . The bill of exchange is the Jew's real God. His God is the illusory bill of exchange." Marx further alleges: "Money is the one zealous god of Israel, beside which no other god may stand. Money degrades all the gods of mankind and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal and self-constituted value set upon all things. It has therefore robbed the whole world, of both nature and man, of its original value. Money is the essence of man's life and work which have become alienated from him: this alien monster rules him and he worships it."

It always makes everything shit and does the opposite of what it claims.
>Try to get rid of people with too much money / power
>By giving someone the power to take all the money
>Hope he gives some to you
Fucking retarded.

cause equality is a social construct.

Attached: 1447832108590.gif (500x281, 921.97K)

I don't, it's a boogeyman that power wants you to believe in to further its agenda, capitalism is also a boogeyman, just another distraction to make you think the rich robbing the middle class and hoarding all the wealth and land is because of a "flawed system" not just a whole lot individuals being evil and deserving retribution.

Because I'm not poor

Attached: 1643247405632.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Marx was literally a jew mate, as was Lenin. The most popular communist ideology, by far, is Marxism-Leninism; literally combining the ideologies of two jews

now its just equity to the bbc

I don't want to give the stuff I create to lazy bastards who I've never met and who don't do jack shit. (Incidently, that's why I don't want a government as well) I'm also fine with total strangers not doing anything to help me either.

>why do you hate comunism?
because the communists in my country are invariably from the upper middle class / upper class and are hypocritical retards.

we do live in a broken system, unvaccinated people are being fired, rent is not affordable, people who smoke weed are not allowed to work.
immigration lowers the value of labor while allowing major corporations to profit. jewish capitalism is the issue moron.

cause it's bad?
because ?

You telling me sheltered communists who close themself off from the entire world,

have shitty advice for the rest of the world?

No way.

Fpbp
Show Israeli flag

He was actually a Christian mate.

he was an atheist but ethnically jewish

you are fucking stupid, you cant debate so you just say show flag, go suck my cock nigger lover.

It’s just not gay enough.

and anti semitic.

because its a christian fiction

its an impossible goal to achieve
why would anyone become a janitor if you make the same money as a doctor? why would anyone become a doctor if you make the same money as a janitor?
its just a braindrain deathtrap to destroy countries populations

kys

/thread

He was ethnically Jewish but the only things he ever said about Jews were along the lines of them being money worshippers.

don't even go there, retard
he was a jew

because it's a retarded ideology that has only ever lead to authoritarianism and famine and mass murder. Not to mention the economics make no sense and the morality is backward. Also it was created y jews and is pushed by jews

Attached: 220114113326.png (2369x981, 2.25M)

Yes he was ethnically jewish but an atheist, and he said some "anti semitic" (true) stuff about jews in regard to capitalism, but that doesn't many him any less of a subversive kike.
>China, the country globally renowned for its cheap manufacturing costs and complete absence of workers rights, is communist actually
lmfao

>china is a communist state

>only Chaina is communist

Attached: 50109079248_30.png (2064x739, 2.3M)

Gtfo out of my country Moishe

the difference there is niggers