DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

Attached: 1643651969043.jpg (446x566, 70.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like a plan. Dothis, Leafbros!

>You donated at a time BEFORE when the protests were called an OCCUPATION. You have the right to your money back and you never did fund anything illegal. These fucking slimeballs are using weasel words and shitty excuses to steal your money.

>You donated at a time BEFORE when the protests were called an OCCUPATION. You have the right to your money back and you never did fund anything illegal. These fucking slimeballs are using weasel words and shitty excuses to steal your money.

delightfully devilish, seymour

THEY WANT WAR? GIVE THEM WHAT THEY'RE ASKING FOR.

DON'T WANT VIOLENCE? ORGANIZE.

DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, Any Forums.

This is the way, fellow anons. Dealing with chargebacks is a pain in the ass and I guarantee you go fund me does not have the resources for this volume of fuckery.

I disputed a charge for $1300 regarding some fake jewelry I bought on an auction (represented as real jewelry), and the credit card company fucking paid it.

I am now in the process of charging up that card and will flush it with absolute glee after I make minimum payments for a few months.

Based Krzysztof, have a bump

bumping an ebin bread and a good idea

bumo
they're probably not gonna give it back anyways so might as well go scorched earth

THIS IS A BAD IDEA because a refund option exists. Making a fraudulent chargeback with your CC is going to get you fucked. JUST GET YOUR REFUND and dont fall for OPs faggotry

medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

Attached: 1456780599452.png (325x340, 120.67K)

i'm in canada and just called my bank (scotia). they're apparently swamped with people calling for chargebacks. this is hilarious

>they're probably not gonna give it back anyways so might as well go scorched earth

They asked for it.

Kill yourself, CSIS.

Everyone right now!
Donate a dollar to BLM then do a charge back!

>oy vey bad idea
Hello shlomo.

>doing a chargeback on a transaction that has you fucking funding terrorism

take the L and walk away idiots

>implying terrorism

We are winning with love! Love for our people and love for God
Canada is a unique people. We are monocultural, but multiethnic. We are seeing the culture of our people rise up, and it is one of love and merriment.
Let it be known that the greatest dark age in human history has been stared down by Canadians and laughed at. In the face of abject tyranny, we have decided to have one giant, family reunion.

I love our people, brothers! Only a week ago I was making plans to leave this place, but we have awoken and proven that we are worth fighting for! And we fight with laughter, love and peace! Truly brothers, we are peacekeepers!
NOT ONE DROP OF CANADIAN BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED, AND WE WILL DEFEAT THE BEAST SYSTEM!

RISE UP OUR EUROPEAN BROTHERS AROUND THE WORLD!

THE TIME IS NOW! TAKE TO YOUR CAPITALS AND LEARN OF THIS GREAT LOVE, THIS GREAT NATIONALISM! FEEL IT IN YOUR HEARTS AND PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR NATIONFOLK!

Attached: 1643822384279.png (706x891, 39.65K)

Fill out for the refund, this is a kike trying to get your money stolen from you on the grounds of supporting "Extremist"

Bots and shills are already on it, huh?

>ask for refund
>get refund
>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback

Thanks for the 2x gofundme.

Shut up jew.

thousands of chargebacks will hurt gofuckme immensely, this is the way

>121 KB

THIS IS A BAD IDEA because a refund option exists. Making a fraudulent chargeback with your CC is going to get you fucked. JUST GET YOUR REFUND and dont fall for OPs faggotry

Attached: 1522537155176.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Terrorism?
The real Terrorism is a government that will not leave us the fuck alone.
Don't worry people like you will get it too.

>intentionally causing hysteria and panic to those who do not politically agree with you while blocking emergency services

literal domestic terrorists