"Goldberg is threating to leave the view after getting a two week suspension from the show after saying the holocaust...

>"Goldberg is threating to leave the view after getting a two week suspension from the show after saying the holocaust wasn't about race when of course it was."
So you're telling me Jewish,Homosexual and gypsies are a race?
It's almost like these fucking idiots don't know a single thing about the holocaust or the 3rd Reich.
And they probably fucking don't know anything other then what Twitter tells them.

Attached: WHOOPI-GOLDBERG.jpg (1373x2000, 2.11M)

White people will tell you Jews aren't a race and are white for some reason, even though Jews themselves claim otherwise. Bizarre shit.

It's all fake drama to drive viewers to the view

Is the Goldberg a broken clock that's right twice now or somethin'?

She noticed World War 2 with White Supremacy was White Nazis Vs. White Jews?

While Jews are going to niggers "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY."

Then the nigger looks at the Jew "But not me! I'm not white! My COLOUR IS JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

:/

Fuckin' clown shit. I'd be upset, if this was the ONE CLOWN incident in the entire planet right now. Just the ONE.

THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN' CLOWNS.

Jewdisum is a religion, A black man can be Jewish and so can an Asian.

being an inbred eastern european doesnt make you an other 'race'

They're an ethnoreligious group, not a hard concept to grasp. Ethnic Jews go out of their way constantly to claim they are their own race, even going as far to call non Jews "goyim".

let the dumbass do it.
half the time she speaks about shit she doesn't even know about.
WWII not about race when hitler kept saying 'the jews were a disgusting race.'
seriously, let her leave, one less retarded cunt who thinks they're smart off the air.

Hitler hated Politcal jews not religious jews. The issue was figuring out who was what so he just decided to kill them all.
It's wrong but he definitely was able to know who's bad and who isn't.

I just like that Jews are pissed that they got told that they were white people

Attached: A9023356-8D96-4848-A1E6-F047F81C1D87.jpg (1200x1142, 172.03K)

never the less, he still called them a race of people.
while i think it's dumb called jews a race and not a religion, back then they believe jews were a disgusting race, thus a war on race.
however that fat black dumbass of a bitch thinks whatever comes out of her mouth is always ganna be backed and then she thinks she's right.
now she's getting cancelled and getting a tasted of their own medicine.

>so he just decided to kill them all
>but only after buying an entire island to ship them there first
>and lets just ignore the thousands of jewish soldiers and others
>the holohoax is real goy believe me or ill arrest you
shut the fuck up retard

nah. ethnic jews are shape shifters. white when it suits them and jewish when it doesn't. stop playing along with their chicanery, you brain dead fuckwit.

What your saying is blacks are not allowed to be Jewish and it's that is true then they should no longer be allowed to call themselves a religion.
Why are the Amish not the same thing then?

she's right, to her both germs and jews were white. Jews have as mich 'white' privilege as any other and, as everyone knows, way more nowadays.

Stop insulting Hungry. They are doing the best they can.

Attached: state_lines.gif (1000x774, 1.03M)

The golem always turns on the Jew at the end of the story.

Attached: sammy.jpg (801x540, 431.96K)

>Goldberg

Attached: 1643838447365.jpg (516x679, 59.7K)

they even forgot who still owns them

Attached: 1491527460596.jpg (885x600, 221.07K)

Kikes have been playing the race game shifting back and forth from white to Jewish for the last decade when it was convenient/inconvenient for them, all just so they can gaslight whites into being apologists for shitskins and BIPOCs and to paint whites as these scummy pieces of shits deserving of what's happening to them in society.

Jews really are some of the most duplicitous pieces of filth I have ever seen, and this is coming from a Latino.

Attached: 1638677254671.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

you know if you look up LOSER in the dictionary it will say it can be defined as someone who spends his friday evening talking about whoop goldberg and jews.

reddit

spacing

>"Goldberg is threating to leave the view after getting a two week suspension from the show after saying the holocaust wasn't about race when of course it was."
she could start her own show tomorrow and get higher viewership than the view

Attached: star trek data poker face.jpg (500x478, 21.28K)

this. ethnoreligious as fuck. converted jews don't have the same jew traits suxh as pilpul or usury that the the birth ones do

The Amish are like a religious compound
of tradlife. They also haven't been kicked out of assloads of countries for the same shit over and over again.