Go on a blind date

>go on a blind date
>she's a liberal feminist

Wat do, Any Forums?

Attached: 03.png (643x398, 427.35K)

Who cares?

why are you talking politics with anyone you haven't known for at least a year?
also that pic is of two fags
/thread

Just tell her you need to get some cigarettes but instead you just leave. She will get warm memories of her father.

two things,

1. continue to stay blind
2. laugh at everything she says and keep asking if she wants to fuck or not, you're getting bored
3. pretend to go along with it and when you coom scream out how much you want to fuck her stupid feminist brains out and turn her into a stepford wife. she will either be incredibly into you and drop the act or seriously repulsed and have intense regret, but either way you coomed her with that act and that moment will last her for eternity

have as much fun with it as possible, just say whatever you think might trigger her sensibilities (but in a vaguely friendly, condescending fashion)
if you're even remotely good looking she'd probably go home with you.

>if not she's slut shaming herself.

or you know, if it's REALLY not working out, just excuse yourself and say you support trans-rights, but you're more into CIS women.

Ask her how many boosters she's had and order a big ass steak. To test if she is a vegan. Then I will tell her about all the animals that died in the vaccine experiments. Ask her if she has a will and to include me so I can take car of her cat.

Raeptime!

you can't /thread your own post nigger

Enjoy the teeny sex and start driving her crazy and making her pussy wet with redpills. The only thing that would actually turn my little girl off is if I wasn’t political at all.

>you can't /thread your own post nigger
seems to me I already did

>go on a blind date
>she's a liberal feminist
guess you also have to gouge your ears too

>Reel her in
>Take her to pound town
>When you are fucking her from behind
>Tell her you are ultra conservative
>it's rodeo time!

Attached: 1644021834382.jpg (2461x2048, 572.09K)

Women don't actually have serious beliefs. Just marry her, breed her, convert her to a modest life.

Pay the server directly for both meals with the tip, and walk out. You dodged a bullet.

Attached: 1642477176733.jpg (828x828, 72.71K)

not worth it. I'd eat the meal but then leave

find out if she's the "sex positive" fun on the first date kinda feminist.

Have sex with her

leave

tell her to fuck off with her radical feminism

Encourage her to eat up and order what ever she wants, then request separate checks

Make fun of her 'til she cries, whilst eating the food off her plate.
Or if that sounds like too much effort, take her to the most expensive place in town, and skip out three quarters of the way through the meal, leaving her to foot the bill.

If a woman says she is a feminist I would say cool so you can split the bill with me since you believe in equality.

You obviously take her home and while you ram your cock into her pussy you admit your political ideology to her. She will be so into that she will squirt all over your cock. Women are absolutely nuts. Why do you think most of them have rape fantasies. If she tells you that she is leftist pro LGBT girl then she is pretty much telling you to rawdog her, call her your slave and scream fuck the kikes over and over while you fuck her.

Attached: 1636558705531.jpg (598x714, 302.7K)

Attached: 1594752578801.webm (640x352, 1.62M)