Why aren't young people having sex??

Why aren't young people having sex??

Attached: 8wzwio329so61.png (2757x2757, 153.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitejesus.info/
christogenea.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because young people get to watch old people have sex.

Consider the following: Before the normalfags invading internet, your average person would only really have 30-40 acquaintances, and probably up to 60-80 people they know the names of but they really don't interact with more than sporadically.
This means a female basically only knows some 10-20 sexually available men. This means she doesn't have all that much choice. Add in how thottery was shamed before, and this reduces her pool to 5-10, and her closes 2-3 friends are probably share the near exact same pool, and so forth.
With dating apps and normalfag social sites in general, a woman can easily find four digits' worth of sexually available men if not more in denser cities. Thottery is now even encouraged. This exacerbates the issue. So now most women just discard 90-95% of sexually available men and go for the top 5-10% in a pool of thousands of men.

Because the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
My life is hard enough without dealing with some vapid Instagram/Snapchat addicted whore who just wants to spend what little money I make

women are naturally sluts and whores

men are monsters

solution?
Men obey God
Women obey Men

feminism convinced everyone that was oppression

the coming devastation of our civilization will teach future generations, nope, that shit was correct all along.

sadly, we are being hit by a wmd of psychological and spiritual proportions but most people can't see it even though they are bleeding out of their anuses.

c'est la vie
sauvez-vous

BECZ I GOT PIMPIESSSS

I skimmed through this half-drunk and I approve

women are obsolete

Attached: 1641315112613.jpg (677x959, 122.61K)

>tranny

Attached: 0437D868-F059-4F3B-9075-3E3D14F329C6.gif (196x213, 606.24K)

Gen Z is the most conservative, most Christian generation.

It's been unraveling since 2008.

Attached: tinder.png (2274x998, 984.25K)

because boomers failed to pass on the society, values/principles and culture they themselves benefited from to their children and their childrens children

Attached: 594hxGkI.jpg (526x843, 53.34K)

becuase for the past 30 years every girl has been told shes a perfect disney princess so has extremely high standards
while at the same time every boy has been told he'll never be good enough for the girls of modern society

it's all a jewish demoralisation scheme

i wish

Attached: Eg8lk8IXYAAGDew.jpg (1080x1356, 163.68K)

Idk, i just hate women so much

I’m glad we are having this thread 4 times a day now. Maybe we can get it up to 5

Because the only women I ever have the opportunity to get it from are whores?

why do people keep posting this stupid thread.

People aren't fucking because they are distracted..They are getting bigger dopamine hits with much less effort on social media and shopping.

Thats the truth of it..everyone is a screen addict. haven't you ever been playing a video game and your girlfriend wants some attention and you tell her to fuck off because what you are doing is much more interesting?

I used to date a girl who would go as far as to blow me while I played Total War...

I don;t know, but I'm sure I'll see another 10 threads asking the same question this week.

Attached: IMG_0567.jpg (741x568, 91.03K)

Blame the women. It takes two to tango.

first time I've seen that pic/those stats

Social media leads to pussy inflation. Simple economics

Based. This hierarchy of God>Man>Woman can be backed up with the Bible too. Btw Jews are not the people of the Bible and Jesus is White for anyone living under a rock.

whitejesus.info/
christogenea.org/

Attached: 11902338_1473093549658447_8880522705864718687_n.jpg (638x477, 69.55K)

Be Me
>grew up in a coastal city
>am white
>live with parents a several million dollar house in the bay area my parents bought for $200k in 1981
>all the whites my age are either super rich or moved out of cities
>i dont have enough money to move and start a new life
>wont fit in dating people from lower class background
>find it easier to just do the behaviorial sink i guess
>i refuse to date fats, tats, or drug users.

Leaves me with no one

Because Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Attached: 1640478238729.jpg (1200x1200, 146.98K)