My whole family took ivermectin about three weeks ago because we all had Covid. Made the symptoms very mild...

My whole family took ivermectin about three weeks ago because we all had Covid. Made the symptoms very mild. We’ve had colds that were worse. The losing smell and taste was the worst part. Actually getting Covid made me realize how utterly fucking insane what’s going on is. The vaccines, the lockdowns, the passports everything. I mean it’s the craziest shit I’ve ever seen. All this over a fuckin cold. I’ll admit before I got Covid it was always in the back of my mind “what if they’re right?” I have 5 kids. I was worried. I thank God my wife and I were smart enough not to take vaxes or give them to the kids. I saw so many dumb fuckin normies give their kids vaxes on Faceburg and these aren’t necessarily dumb people. We’re upper middle class and they seem to be the most susceptible to the brainwashing. There was this dentist at my gym talking about how it’s so dumb all these people are not running out to get boosted and get their kids boosted. I haven’t seen him in over a month. Pretty sure he’s either dead or has ADE.

Attached: 49E05965-731F-406D-B34D-34C478291C7F.png (1005x1136, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

openvaers.com/covid-data
theconversation.com/unverified-reports-of-vaccine-side-effects-in-vaers-arent-the-smoking-guns-portrayed-by-right-wing-media-outlets-they-can-offer-insight-into-vaccine-hesitancy-166401
nature.com/articles/ja201711
retractionwatch.com/2022/02/04/paper-used-to-support-claims-that-ivermectin-reduces-covid-19-hospitalizations-is-withdrawn-by-preprint-server/
fda.gov/media/134922/download
fda.gov/
orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n27.shtml
thecovidworld.com/brandon-pollet-33-year-old-dies-after-developing-autoimmune-disease-from-second-dose-of-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had covid and was better within 48 hours. Weakest illness I've ever contracted. Everyone I know who has been vaxxed caught it too and had it far worse. My pet theory is that the vaccines do exactly the opposite of what they are claiming

I'm checking my own digits since no one else is

Nice
Yeah I agree. Everyone I know who’s vaxed had it worse. Some even got it within a month of getting vaxed.

You made the right decision. Pretty sure I got Omicron, literally had the sniffles for 2 day, that's it. Meanwhile, everyone I know who got double vaxxed has had the worst cold ever for 2-3 weeks.

One coworker who got vaxxed nearly died as some bizarre sludgy fluid collected in his lungs.
Another got it and died a week after, but he had diabeetus too from drinking and eating too much, so idk.
My cousin fell dead of a blood clot at 3am in the kitchen at his house after getting vaxxed. I got omicron, but just took vitamin D3, zinc, and vitamin C, and drank a ton of water. Was tip top in 3 days.
Fucker afoot, lads.

My family also had covid and we took ivermectin. My daughter had mild symptoms for 2 days and I had symptoms for 4 days. We are all unvaxxed. It will be interesting to watch how this all plays out. The vaxxed are fucked

Checked

You have to be patient, faggot.

Checked. Also agreed. Once covid hit all of us the only ones who got it extremely bad were the vacciniggers. The rest of us were over it within 3 or 4 days.

last type was as weak as a cold anyway.
that's why you should always have at least one control.
most of the people i know who caught it in the last couple of months are injecto-cattle.

post pics to show your daughter is healthy and enjoying life at the beach in a bikini or something.

>Took ivermectin to treat covid, when it's a placebo for gullible boomers
>Believes vaccines cause ADE because Any Forums told you they do
congratulations on being retarded

>DEATH AND ADVERSE REACTION TOLLS
VAERS (USA) Latest Numbers:
DEATHS: 23,149 (as of January 14, 2022)
ADVERSE REACTIONS: 1,053,828 (as of January 14, 2022)
openvaers.com/covid-data
>EudraVigilance (E.U.) Latest Numbers:
DEATHS: 32,649 (as of December 4, 2021)
ADVERSE REACTIONS: 3,003,296 (as of December 4, 2021)

Looks like you suffer from 'Headintheassidis'.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-173024.jpg (1080x1183, 274.85K)

You are extremely stupid if you believe vaers theconversation.com/unverified-reports-of-vaccine-side-effects-in-vaers-arent-the-smoking-guns-portrayed-by-right-wing-media-outlets-they-can-offer-insight-into-vaccine-hesitancy-166401

>Australia
Do you realize how swiftly your takes are rejected now?

You're extremely stupid to deny that Doctors submit reports to VAERS. May great evil come upon you.

Attached: 1643718749010.jpg (640x1024, 75.31K)

>Do you realize how swiftly your takes are rejected now?
Australia and Canada are the only ones protesting vaccine bullshit in their capitals you retarded fucking cattle.

You should read up on ivermectin. Here’s an article without a covid bias.

nature.com/articles/ja201711

It is a wonder drug... for treating parasites. It has limited if any antiviral effect at human safe doses.

Here's another major pro-Ivermectin as covid treatment paper retracted in the past 3 months retractionwatch.com/2022/02/04/paper-used-to-support-claims-that-ivermectin-reduces-covid-19-hospitalizations-is-withdrawn-by-preprint-server/

A) nobody has ever died of covid
B) it is unlikely you would notice having covid
C) it has just been established that the PCR test is NOT calibrated by an isolated sample of covid but by what appears to be the common cold. An FDA document admitting this has been released.
D) ALL THE COVID STATISTICS THEREFORE REPRESENT COLDS
E) now the insane statistics and the fact that no-one anywhere in the world has ever seen this mostly imaginary ‘deadly plague’ all makes sense - they measured colds and told lies, stealing trillions, furthering the 2030 plan for a new age cult of billionaires

fda.gov/media/134922/download

fda.gov/

Attached: E0C5EFC6-14A0-44A4-A935-8043D3C5EF2F.jpg (835x1667, 606.1K)

You're a Johnny come lately to all this, even vitamin c is great for covid, why spaz out and get a death vaxx when there are safer alternatives? Why emphasize a death shot over nutrition?:
>Twelve intervention trials conclude that vitamin C works for Covid
>So why are hospitals being prohibited from using it?
by Patrick Holford
orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n27.shtml

Attached: 1643929055564.png (500x470, 148.73K)

y'all are fucking liars. I'm unvaxxed and just tested positive for (first time) covid on Tuesday and it's been a nightmare. Lightheaded, headaches, worst sore throat ever, nausea, body aches. Constant 102+ fever. I think I'm finally starting to feel better but for every dickfore that says "Bro its not even as bad as a cold" ur a fucking liar.

Because the vaccine is incredibly effective, every Fox News employee is vaccinated, every GOP politician is vaccinated, Trump is vaccinated and boosted, at this point it almost looks like a conspiracy to kill off conservatives by feeding them lies about alternative treatments

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-26 165334.png (1013x733, 68.59K)

Checkum

I just want to be able to taste and smell my cooking again, feels bad man

It's only effective at giving people myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks and sudden death. Only a moron would advocate taking the most risky thing(the vaxx) over safer alternatives (vitamins, functional medicine).
thecovidworld.com/brandon-pollet-33-year-old-dies-after-developing-autoimmune-disease-from-second-dose-of-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-180157.jpg (1080x868, 250.91K)

>thecovidworld.com

Attached: 1643533443393.png (1253x1699, 1.71M)