GO FUND ME THEFT!!

GO FUND ME STOLE THE FUNDS!! ANONS YOU HAVE UNTIL FEB 19TH TO GET A REFUND.

NEW DONO LINK BEING HOSTED AT GIVESENDGO!

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

Attached: photo_2022-02-04_19-20-48.jpg (576x1280, 71.17K)

fuck! stop using gofundKIKES!

boomer MIGA conservacucks are never going to figure that one out

Bump, these fucking hypocritical assholes should be ashamed

Why would anyone use go jew me anymore after they repeatedly suck establishment cock and routinely shut down non-state-approved fundraising? Fuck the retarded boomers that keep falling for the same trap.

GoFundMe just made a mortal enemy. dont worry everyone they will pay dearly

haha they'll give the money to Kars for Kids

Now you understand one reason why kikes like to control banking.
And the legal system.
And entertainment.

we're literally going to have to kill these people.

>still using gofundme for anything remotely right wing in current year + 7
It's sad but they had it coming.
Just use givesendgo
Why are boomer normies so retarded?

Call the truckers' lawyers and put together a class action lawsuit. Ifthe judge threatens to throw out the suit, show up at the courthouse in force and honk at his and the defendants' attorneys' houses. Do not give up

I'm sorry for this, but why are people surprised? I'm personally shocked that it took them this long. GoFundMe is not a reputable, dependable company.

This really shows how out of touch these normies are.

so when GoFundMe's are set for looters who get their eyes shot out by riot police, surely they will held to these same standards-right?

They will give the money to fund covid jab in Apefrica. Straight to Pfizer.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

These kikes need to be killed.

blm can burn down cities and keep their money.

>tell your credit card company you just funded terrorism

lol the absolute state of rightoids

DON'T LET UP YOU MAPLE SYRUP LEAFY FAGGOTS!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU FOUND YOUR BALLS!!!!!

TO THE DEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1640054267190.png (720x719, 1.08M)

Lmao looks like Trudeau owes them $10m now. Plus tip. Truckers better not back down

>just straight up steal money whenever you feel like after ripping it out of the hands of the people it was meant for
This breaks so many rules in so many countries.
What are the kikes going to do though, arrest themselves?

why would u even use gofundme?

Apparently lol. This has been pretty widely known for years now. I would never donate to anyone through GoFundMe, for any cause.

Why not sue gofundme?

All you need is a lawyer that can prove BLM and Antics also violated the terms of service but didn't get their donations stolen. Boom. Proof of discrimination based on political beliefs. Open and shut case.

Sites down? Did we crash the site?

There is no option not to anymore

>Why not sue gofundme
Sure, just use the couple million dollars to fund lawyers... oh...

bumping this, get your money back

DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK
DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

ACCELERATE MOTHERFUCKERS

VROOM VROOM

HONK HOOOOOONK

DAY OF THE ROPE FOR THESE KIKES CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

ACCELERATE!!!

Attached: 1642312806853.jpg (225x225, 3.57K)

File chargebacks with your credit card company, it causes them to have to do a shit ton of paperwork and pay $50-100 fee to their merchant processor for each chargeback claim filed.

This burger gets it.

They may take our lives, but they will never take our FREEEEEEDOM!

Attached: 78266474-A002-4900-B760-95F42A296B1F.jpg (737x1024, 55.34K)

This. Tell your CC company that gofundme didn't deliver the service. This isn't even a lie.
Might as well make gofundme pay a little bit.

Get the money together from a mass chargeback

BLM getting a fat payday. Thnx white supremacists

GO
GO
GO

Attached: 1643754782210.jpg (1550x859, 564.18K)

#cancelgofundme

Lmao well I wanted to donate $100 on GiveSendGo but the site was loading super slow. I ended up clicking Confirm twice and now I've donated $200. Oh well.

DO NOT 'ASK' FOR A REFUND.

ITS YOUR MONEY. YOU SENT IT FOR A CAUSE. THEY NOW WANT TO SEND IT TO NIGGER LIVE MATTERS. THIS IS FRAUD/ABUSE. CHARGEBACK IMMEDIATELY. CLASSS ACTION SUIT.

ALERT ALL LEAFS. DO NOT COMPLY. DO NOT FILL OUT A FORM TO DO THE WORK FOR THEM WHILE YOU WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY IN LIMBO.

CHARGEBACK

CHARGE BACK

CHARGE IT FUCKING BACK.

Attached: media-7.bin.jpg (2048x1423, 352.33K)

Someone needs to accidently the GoFundMe people.
They know exactly what they're doing.
The CEO himself even wiped his social pages after the Rittenhouse acquittal.
They literally funded BLM terrorism for a year and then do this.
These West Coast fags should be lynched or shot in the back of the head in real fucking life. Not Minecraft. Real life.

gofundme is on stripe, and they have a special relationship. Stripe can just take the loss to keep gofundme around

Refund, donate directly or buy supplies and drop it off.

Hold the line you faggots, we didn't come the far for nothing.

The Honkening continues until freedom fucking improves or castrudeau resigns.

Also fwiw stripe has never really stood one way or another on politically controversial things, and imo its likely that gofundme isn't actually withholding payouts for political reasons

Why not both?