Aus/pol/ - Canberra convoy, march to Old Parliament House edition

>Canberra protest streamers:
youtube.com/watch?v=CLinuz9fNkc
fb.com/joel.gilmour1/
fb.com/RegionalRebel/
fb.com/TurningPointAustralia/
fb.com/australianfreeindependentpressnetwork/
fb.com/therealrukshan/ (Has returned to Melbourne, but will be back Tuesday)
>----------------------------------------------------------------

Protesters are marching towards Old Parliament House, 2 or 3 trucks involved, but the rest are just on foot.
Movement is already very subverted with identity politics. Aboriginals, peace and love hippies, and sovereign citizens are leading the charge to dilute the message and make the whole thing look entirely populated by a pack of weirdos that nobody wants to associate with
The 'convoy' being almost completely out of their vehicles and on foot, is a bold strategy, listen to the 2 or so honking trucks, and imagine these 1000 people were in their vehicles joining in instead of being on foot.

Please drop all whitepills here about why this convoy/protest isn't doomed, how will it improve and what can we expect?

Attached: jims_govt.png (1266x669, 213.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCmKxi1sZRo
youtu.be/G4WmVz9jjnE
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ewtszUGqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0qVUODQnaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did they get out of their trucks? Idiots

So how many people are actually there? The only number I've been able to get out of my parents who are there was a million, though that obviously wasn't the case.
Also first for fuck praisehimfags

Attached: 1643661577212.jpg (1200x1200, 127.81K)

How did one man become so based?

Attached: 1643267878636.jpg (960x950, 629.87K)

I hate women and fags so much that I cannot sleep at night

I'm sudanese

Can't believe this shit is happening in Canberra. They should have closed the borders.

Attached: CBF.png (224x168, 45.69K)

Yousa thinking yousa people gonna die?

Attached: jarjar.jpg (210x240, 7.53K)

It will improve because that Jim Greer wanker is locked up and some real leaders with organisation skills will rise to the top. More people will keep flooding in and drown out the extremists. The camp has a high energy.

What is the best seth sentry song and why is it "Strange Lot"

youtu.be/MCmKxi1sZRo

Checked

Attached: 54638696548.jpg (1920x1200, 675.64K)

What is the best hilltop hoods song and why is it "The Sentinel"?

youtu.be/G4WmVz9jjnE

What an interesting picture, young man

>drop all whitepills here about why this convoy/protest isn't doomed
It is.
>how will it improve
It won't.
>what can we expect?
A handful of hippies, abos and assorted weirdos holding hands with no cohesive message

Bang posters get the rope

Nah Campfire is better. Sorry lad. Even the waitress one is better than that.

They sure do want to get the military involved in everything here in aus.

Attached: Duttons Army.png (386x345, 182.75K)

>t. seething white knight cuck

Attached: 1642495324939.jpg (634x634, 316.04K)

site seems to being botted to shit at the moment, I wonder why

Mesa not wantin' the crunching. Dat's da last ting mesa want!

>abos
Kek abos don't give a fuck. Even the tent embassy abos told these protesters to fuck off after they had set the old parliament house on fire.

The jab is dangerous. They all sense it, why can't you?

Based and good hiphop taste pilled

just flat out ignore the "praise him" fags, its ASIO using low hanging fruit for entrapment. Don't even reply calling them out as glowies, literally just ignore them

How am i a white knight? Why are you defending a discord of gays who shit up aus/pol?

The ability to post does not make you intelligent.

They're faggots

I think 1,000 protesters at max.

The key to undermining western democracy is to undermining the education system. The philosophy of Plato and Socrates are the cornerstones of western democracy.

Socrates was a great critic of democracy, he didn't believe the average person to be well educated enough to cast a vote, but in true egalitarian fashion he believed that it was encumbent then on the society to educate these people in morals and ethics.

Plato's republic furthered this idea that every citizen should be philosophically minded by promoting public education and social programs like paying the poor to attended the theatre.

This focus on public education as the cornerstone of western democracy is supposed to create strong morals and ethics in the broader civilization, the idea of universal forms and man's struggle to achieve the perfection of the universal form thru continuous improvement of man's understanding of himself.

True philosophical morals and ethics, have been stripped from the education system and replaced with Marxist Lenninist "cultural relativism" the idea that morals and ethics are not absolute and relative to the situation a version of Sophistry heavily curated to social control.

The solution. Teach children morals and ethics again, develop young minds to question their own opinions constantly in the persuit of higher truth.

Attached: 1643673150526.jpg (719x626, 330.22K)

because he is part of it

Oh do not fret my friend, I sense it and I am with you
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ewtszUGqQ

Attached: Dark Therapy.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Ian is an aus/pol/ staple. Why does he make you seethe so much?

Attached: 1643529282344.jpg (1243x700, 540.56K)

I used to have mate back in primary school. His mum was a massive stoner. Whenever I'd visit his house, the Lounge room would reek of marijuana. Hilltop hoods would be playing g 24/7, biss and eso as well. He died a few years ago due to a brain aneurysm.

Electric Retard used to be good for a chuckle

Attached: 1495291910.jpg (783x847, 403.66K)

Sounds based

kek Grace Tame is never going to have children or marry a man. why would anyone want to touch that salty bitch longer than to drain the semen from their balls

I have crippling depression. Does it get better?

Attached: MY LIFE.jpg (900x877, 81.48K)

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

she just got engaged nigger
she will get big money from womans weekly or some shit when she shits out another idiot goy

Crowds look pretty decent at Canberra. Ignore the shills. It's a people's conboy, presumably Big Truck threatened to fire anyone taking the rig down. How much does a rig cost anyway? I'm not Mexican, so I probably can't drive one.

Drinking from the Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=O0qVUODQnaw
Hows everyones day going?

Attached: 1638747762342.png (1604x1331, 1.78M)

We had some good memories. He was the bloke that introduced me to cigarettes and marijuana at the age of 12. I stopped both when I was around 14. Too bad we had a falling out in high school. He was one of my bestest friends. His will said that his body would be donated to some scientific org.

Her saltiness at the world will detroy what little looks she had left. Expect upper lip piercing in the next year and half shaved head. Once her beauty is gone she will realise how truly worthless she is.

fuck do you know who her fiancé is. obviously his friends hate him otherwise he would of be warned about what he is doing. I need to warn him, he needs to get off Mr. Bone's wild ride

I'm just using the quote from the movie, you mong.

About 5000 once they all gather

They're poofters

I just want an Indian GF

Kek I am setting an alarm on my computer for 5 years time to check up on what she is up to. Doubt it will be good.

Do you think that teacher was busting a nut in her and is that normal?

Attached: master baiter.jpg (1084x1200, 223.16K)

Why?

they will go to old parliament house, there will be some cringe singing with a poorly built stage, a bunch of women will screech in to loudspeakers, police will come and stand around and intimidate them in to leaving without a whimper, will not be reported on the news and by monday it will be as if nothing even happened. because it didnt.

Attached: 1640830921631.png (500x434, 105.4K)

hes looks like your typical shitty chad opportunist
mate no one cares 8+ women can fuck a million guys and theyll still get married because there is so few of them

I think she should become a teacher and then rape some kid, you know take it full circle