GO FUND ME TAKING TRUCKER MONEY AND DONATING IT TO BLM

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES DEAD

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 17.21.01.png (490x540, 158.15K)

EACH CHARGEBACK FINES GO FUND ME 50 DOLLARS KEK

Why BLM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 17.22.15.png (741x292, 58.24K)

Fiendish fucks.

this is why we need to all convert to cryptos as a true global currency so they can't shut it down

At least it only took $10M to wake up these morons into not trusting big tech.

>BLM fights to destroy the narrative that african americans are thieves and liars
>GoFundMe steals $9,000,000 from an organization they don't like and gives it to BLM, strengthening the narrative that african americans are thieves and liars

I feel like that can’t be legal

It literally says on the image that you can request a refund with that form.

Right wing retards still asking stupid questions like "why blm"

anything is legal when you are the law

Dude thats fucked up
That would be illegal here
Your PM has way to much power

GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH

YOU GUYS JUST DONATED 9 MILLION TO THE ADL UNLESS YOU DO A CHARGEBACK

requiring people to fill out a form for a refund is theft. Refunds must be automatic. These people didn't donate to BLM.

To be quite honest though I hope that GoFundMe goes through with this. People need to wake the fuck up to what's going on.

It also literally says on the image that they won't be doing automatic refunds and anyone who doesn't file for refund within 15 days will simply have their money given to someone else GoFundMe has handpicked

It literally says the organizers get to decide what charity it goes to as long as gofundme vets it. These are demoralization threads and an attempt to get donors to request refunds

There has been no statement whatsoever that they're giving it to BLM. Get your heads on straight, lads.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

The organizers of the "vetted charities" retard

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>legality
Oh goy, how much you have left to learn. Under law there is only slavery and bondage. Keep begging your masters for freedom, I'm sure they'll give it to you some day.

It says nothing about organizers deciding, it says they will work with organizers to send the money to charities vetted by GoFundMe.

Then fill out the fucking refund form you niggers. Everyone should do it so they go broke. Everyone knew Gofundme was a kike run shitshow.

OPERATION CHARGE BACK

DO NOT USE THEIR KEK ASS FORM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 17.29.49.png (485x119, 19.97K)