Lol GoFundMe is not refunding the freedom convoy money to donors now that they decided to not give it to truckers...

lol GoFundMe is not refunding the freedom convoy money to donors now that they decided to not give it to truckers, my sides

Attached: B609B56B-B033-48F1-A861-E99B7D1ABCA7.jpg (1375x1252, 755.42K)

they must be desperate for cash

> fundraising on a kike platform
boomers aren't ever going to figure it out

conservatives are literally retarded

Attached: 1598201700610.gif (400x300, 902.99K)

This is why I made direct contact with people in the convoy and send them money directly....

boomers btfo

Only 2 weeks to get a refund and you have to fill out a form. What sort of commie shit is this

They are refunding, if you request before the 19th. Says so in the screenshot. Fake news Ezra will convince people they can't and the money will actually be taken. He's a fucking retard.

I guess they, along with everyone else, have made their choice.

GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH

YOU JUST PAID 9 MILLION TO THE ADL, STUPID GOYIM CATTLE

How many times does this have to happen before people stop using gofuckme?

I didn't donate cause I knew they'd pull this shit, but if I did I would just contact my bank and do a chargeback.

Ezra levant is the king of grifter jews. Literally begging for legal defense funds for years continuously.

>boomers
Most normalfags are totally blind to kikes, unless it's a bearded clown in a fur hat named Israel ben Zonna chasing a rolling coin with payots dragging behind him. And those few who can recognize kikes think they are White.
Also, kike name game actually works really well. That's how they got into the US in the first place, by pretending to be German/Dutch/Polish/Russian. Of course, to natives of the countries they claim to be from their last names sound ridiculous, but, say, among non-German speakers, a guy with a last name Lugenstein-Trinkenblut would raise no eyebrows.
Then there are turbokikes who completely Anglicize their names, get nosejobs, chinjobs, earjobs and work undercover. These can and do extreme damage. Perfect example would be Wesley Clark.

oooh, time to short the FUCK out of whoever owns gofundme

> rather than AUTOMATICALLY give it to the donors

Do you realize how big of a fucking retard you are? No, I don't think you do.

Take a hatchet to your entire family and then do a cartwheel off a skyscraper

How tf is that not theft?

It literally says donors can apply for a refund how fucking retarded is this faggot

Yes I know that dumbass, but people will read his gay little tweet and not request their money because they think it's NO REFUNDS.

Why do you need to request to get your money back? Obviously many people will not even realize this and have their money taken. It should be automatically returned. They are literally stealing from people.

I'm OK with planned Parenthood, they have murdered 80 million niglets since 1917

>F-FILL OUT A FORM FOR A REFUND I-I I CANT IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

Do us a favor and off your dumb lazy mutt ass from this earth

Anyone know the addresses of the people who own GoFundMe? Or really just anyone high enough in the company to make waves?

Even if a court finds in favor of the convoy, it'll be tied up long enough to disrupt the protest.

HRT expensive in the favela?

Isn't this just straight up theft?

Attached: 1380958007029.jpg (514x564, 27.39K)

1000 Colonial Farm Road, Langley, Fairfax County, Virginia