Culture Creator General /ccg/

The cultivation of art brought Western Man to unmatched heights of civilization. The universal beauty of our artistic expression inspires despite centuries of subversion. Art begets innovation and invention; invention and innovation begets powerful, effective art. The media we’ve consumed since infancy influences personal choices and dictates lives. Media is the method by which our collective memory is imprinted on successive generations.

This Culture Creator General is a direct response to a recent lefty Any Forums troll campaign concerning the inability of the “right” to create effective art.

>What do you hope to achieve?
The goal of this thread is to bring together creators, game developers, musicians, writers, etc. on the “right” to share ideas and methods.

>What do YOU have to offer?
I am currently 15k words into a saga inspired by my love for European peoples.

>a book?
Pre-Atlantis fantasy. Major themes: "no more brother wars"; feminized society that leads to emasculated men and the collapse of civilization; the seemingly eternal cycle from technologically-advanced civilizations to the stone age and back again; channeling of demons with blood-sex ritual magick; masculinity/traditional femininity; war between man and the hominids (e.g., homo-erectus, etc. rather than orcs); genetic manipulation and the genesis of the non-Aryan "people”; beauty and dominance of Western culture/values; global cataclysm.

>Nobody is going to read this thread, let alone that shit.
I plan to update the thread weekly and answer questions regarding my methods and the progression of my story. I hope to inspire other creators, esp. Hollywood/gaming industry LARPers, published author lurkers, and those who've been blacklisted by these various communities who are looking for an artistic outlet.

>what’s next?
Participate. In addition to the primary goal, think of /ccg/ as a repository for, and consolidation of, the “Any Forums-approved” media, literature, games threads.

Attached: time.jpg (1024x1259, 210.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqq5Vy2LooI
youtu.be/1uxcbfo-yWo
youtube.com/watch?v=3Rxnj4e3oHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Goose Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Thanks for the bump niggerniggernigger spammer bot. I think you were in the last thread.

Thank you for your beautiful poetry, Austrianon.

I'm working on a webcomic/animation idea that will be palatable to normies but still have subtle reactionary themes.

Attached: DON'T LET YOUR KIDS WATCH TV.jpg (800x3030, 665.95K)

fpbp

Hell yeah. Sounds based. Picrel is kek.

Will be posting write-ups regarding media etc.

We need to be able to churn out non-subverted art. Politics is downstream from culture, culture is downstream from media.

Attached: Anime anomie.png (1871x5419, 1.85M)

>Politics is downstream from culture, culture is downstream from media.
Hello, sir. You are correct.

Attached: Man in the high castle.png (1846x1498, 293.47K)

Self bump to share a contemporary based European composer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqq5Vy2LooI

>working on a webcomic/animation idea
Tell us more nigger.

Very nice.

You'll know when it's released ;^)

Attached: Ay tone.jpg (1900x2591, 2.39M)

Attached: Falling down.png (1112x1094, 257.24K)

>released
How will we know what to look for? We need to hear a bit about what you're creating so we can feel inspired. That's part of the spirit of the thread.

Good break down of this faux red-pilled trash.

I still like Falling Down, I can just pretend that the subtext isn't there haha

Yeah. It's a cathartic film, I'll admit.

At the chance at sounding like a fed. Better to organize such things in discords. Make a discord make it ultra restricted if you want to advertise it on here

>Better to organize such things in discords.
Already ahead of you fedfag niggerspammer bot. This isn't my first rodeo.
And not necessarily. Last thread nearly reached the bump limit and I met a shit ton of amazing artist anons and thinkers. Also had a Hollywood LARPer come in and sperg out because he thought his shit didn't stink. Probably one of those faggot directors who get featured on Best of the Worst.

Just saying. Chaotic systems are great for brainstorming, for concentrated work smaller cells are just more efficient. Time tested.

I have a throwaway email and I'm not worried about OPSEC. I made "concentrated" connections last thread. Thanks for the advice though. You sound like my faggot friend who always tries to give "sagely advice" to his peers. Welcome to the thread. contribute to help network and inspire your fellow anons to create, or just shit post. A bump is a bump.

Have another one and a shameless shill of a shitpost channel
youtu.be/1uxcbfo-yWo

thanks austriabro. Interesting concept for a video. Need's a bit of editing. Like zooming in to read the intro sentence and then zooming in to each name might make it easier to understand what's going on. And a scroll that gets gradually faster. Dunno. It's a great idea, though needs a bit more execution.

Do the needful sir

youtube.com/watch?v=3Rxnj4e3oHI
This is all I'm willing to share at the moment :)

based 80s wall street bros. The 80s have largely been unexplored. Most of the 80s shit that's shilled makes the 80s look out of touch and super fake and gay. I order you to make make more art, immediately.

Its shitpost style. 3 minutes in openshot

Attached: 3minutes in gimp.png (552x761, 959.67K)