Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-crying-1100875.jpg (590x510, 32.66K)

Wear lavender

Attached: 1644007070707.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

make as much money for his handlers as possible, every Canadian must take 50 boosters per year

Globohomo and chink shit

Attached: 11223145454565466548561231.gif (480x350, 1.39M)

To suck a giant somalian cock

Erode public confidence allowing for imminent Chinese hegemony.

Survive getting suicided by his globohomo handlers and survive getting murdered by the nazi anti-vaxx truckers

Whatever the globalists want

His task is to cause as much economic damage to Canada as possible to help push the nation to a global digital currency.

To be Canada’s first transracial prime minister with the most perfect passable blackface.

remember when he let the chinese army train in canada on the US border in preperation of trump top not accept the rigged election results and china to go to war with amercia
(same reason why they were hiding in container ships of california coast for a month or so)

To get his head chopped off for the nwo ww3

to destroy Canada economically and socially

>sells off all our gold
>embezzles billions into private funds
>as of January 1st 2021 had cancelled the Canadian currency as being Legal Tender

next the rats will leave the sinking ship and it will become China 2.0 with slave labor
notice how all the mandates make us more like china as does the tracking and soon to be social credit

Why is there a stain of dry cum on his face?

Die

KWAB

He will go down like Joseph Smith. Drunken villagers will hunt him down, drag his lifeless corpse through the streets after they brutally beat him to death.

When Trudy Castro came for the foreigners
I remained silent;
I was not a foreigner.
When they force vaccinated the health care workers,
I remained silent;
I was not a health care worker
When they came for the airline pilots
I did not speak out;
I was not an airline pilot
When they came for the Truckers,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Trucker.
When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Attached: 904-9049719_they-live-obey-iron-on-patch-black-and.jpg (820x594, 223.31K)

Kill with a... Brick? Blade? Bomb? Boomstick?
What is it?

His endgame is to remove the movement, remove the mandates, watch everything burn down, then come in as the hero who puts out the fire while also laughing at his burned up political opponents. That's how this is going to turn out my dudes. You all fell into this trap like the useful idiots you are.

His endgame is to keep forcing corporations to punish these truckers until they are literally starving to death and either have to take the vaccine or die.

Canadians, get rid of him.

King of the north American union- nwo puppet