Is the lord of the rings an allegory of the human race?

Seriously

humans = europeans

hobbits = british isle people

elves = east asians

dwarves = jews

orcs = negros

Attached: kb.jpg (2162x1796, 381.2K)

It's my favorite movie trilogy because there are no niggers in it

The ring = political power

>hobbits = british isle people

Attached: fuck-you-the-hobbit.gif (220x180, 684.57K)

Elves are the Jews. Dwarves are white Europeans which no longer have a homeland or ethnostate. Humans are a mix of other races. Haradrim are Arabs, Easterlings are asian.

>humans = europeans
Only the ones from the northern part of Middle Earth. The ones from the southern part are Arabs.
>hobbits = british isle people
Pretty much.
>elves = east asians
No. More what humans should be in the eyes of Tolkien. The ideal White Europeans.
>dwarves = jews
Yep. A known fact.
>orcs = negros
Probably. Pretty insulting to Orcs if you ask me.

elves are nords not fucking bug people. those were the easterlings.

>elves = east asians
gooks are unironically orcs
>>>squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes: in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types
>-t.olkien
How the fuck could anyone think the hideous little bugs could have inspired elves is beyond me

it's literally a fictional account of europe vs islam
osgiliath is constaninople
gondor is rome/greece

with some ww1/ww2 overtones like saruman entrancing people like hitler

actually minas morgul is constaninople
a former gondor city that fell into darkness
osgiliath is an outpost

no they're not retard
Jews are disgusting, wretched, tormented by the flesh prison wrought for themselves by generation after generation of debasement and defiling of beauty of decency.

Attached: 44196385200.jpg (184x235, 31.1K)

>elves = east asians
Are you retarded?

jews, niggers, and chinks are a different race from Whites.

>dwarves
hair
loud
small
drunktards

hes talking about portuguese people

>british isle "people"

Attached: 5135g194qzg51.jpg (640x640, 114.49K)

There are orcs and goblins its the same as negroes

>“I never expected to see any of you folk again, and that’s a fact: going off into the Wild with that Strider, and all those Black men about.”
Yes.

Orcs are very smart in creating weapons, but ignorant about anything else.

Literally germans. (Except that rl german engineering is just average.)

Elves were meant to represent the finest aspects of Europeans and their ancestors, but you're not wrong for noticing some common parallels in the cultural zeitgeist around East Asians.

Orcs are either Brummies or Turks depending on your interpretation of Tolkien's geographical inspiration.

How the fuck do you see Asians in the Elves

By the way the corsairs of Umbar are based on the Ottoman pirates in the 18th century enslaving many white Europeans as far north as Iceland

True, but I dont actually have to see a single actual nigger for the entire 9 hours, a feat which is impossible in nearly every other film made in the past 20 years

>allegory
If Tolkien lived, he would bitch slap you for suggesting that. He was not a fan of allegories, to put it lightly.

Races of Middle-Earth come straight from northern European mythology and while they received spin based on people from our world or places (Shire is metaphor of Victorian England), they are not disguised counterpart of our world places or people.

if that a guy then y my pp hard?