Help i've been drinking tap and bottle water my whole life. i am almost 30 years old. how do i save my pineal gland...

help i've been drinking tap and bottle water my whole life. i am almost 30 years old. how do i save my pineal gland? will any basic water filter work or is there nuance to it?

Attached: 1632789773154.png (840x854, 404.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pineal gland shit is junk peddled by retards. Relax

i dont trust you

>not drinking reverse osmosis/ultra violet radiated water
enjoy AIDS

deep earth liquid crystal iodine

That's fine. Have fun poisoning yourself, retard.

that's the tap water talking. You'll be fine goyim, just two more weeks.

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

>basic water filter work
no
you need reverse osmosis or equal to remove fluoride

you need to decalcify pineal gland
idk i think silica water may help
check nutrition sites for that

bitches why would the tap water be harmful

dont they fluoridate and chlorine public water in the EU?

Detox with alkaline water

Start drinking fresh water I suppose. Clean water is a great way to detox yourself of basically anything which is why they say drink plenty of water and at least 30 minutes of exercise when detoxing from drugs or alcohol.
Also a clean diet will help. I'd suggest supplements but I wouldn't know what you should take in regards to healing your pineal gland and also some brands for supplements are complete scams so you need to get your supplements from a good source.

Attached: infowhores.png (1900x893, 761.65K)

Bottled water is fine enough, unless you let that shit rot outside in the sun or keep the bottles for a long time. Tap water will slowly poison you if you drink it, it's fine for brushing though.

My advice is to smoke real hand-rolled tobacco, not those squares you get in a pack. That or the chewing gum, but don't overdo it. Nicotine reverses the effects of fluoride on your mind, as it stimulates you -- that's the head rush you often get. The headrush is more intense with more fluoride addumulation. Don't be stupid and get the wheezes, you don't need to smoke that often.

>men are heathier, stronger, and taller than anytime in human history (excluding obesity)
>men are also living longer than any time in human history
>hurr durr, the government is trying to kill me
The western diet has brought humanity to it's peak physical potential. The only thing lacking is exercise and calorie moderation, both individual factors.
As well as Vitamin D from an excess amount of time spent in doors, but this is easily corrected with a multivitamin.

If your body is fucked up, it is because your genetics suck. Plain and simple.

Attached: creep.jpg (1024x1366, 111.32K)

Distilled water

Baby water without fluoride.

> how do i save my pineal gland?
You cannot any longer.

>30 years
Sorry user, ngmi

>The western diet has brought humanity to it's peak physical potential.
Bullshit cunt. We'd probably be more healthier living on an europoor diet.

Smoke DMT.

I haven't had more than a few glasses of tap water in probably 7 years. The vast majority of my fluid consumption comes from white Monster, Scooter's iced coffee, iced tea when I eat at a restaurant, and Polar brand soda water at home. I'm asking unironically because I really have no idea: it this more or less healthy than someone who drinks nothing but tap water?

I distill I keep it in glass. Sometimes i do get cramps though so I take magnesium and potassium. But to me this water taste pure and has a cleansing effect in the body.

100% of the people who drink water die user, make peace your days are numbered

>>men are also living longer than any time in human history
that's not exactly true

chinks laced a ton of it with fentanyl

Start drinking gallon jug water. They sell it in grocery stores

Listen, retard

Get filters and run it through a filtering jug too.
Literally that's it.

factory water that goes into all your drinks is tap water plus other gunk
if it's not reverse osmosis water it's tap water

Source? I only heard that heroin and cocaine were laced with fent. But it wouldn't surprise me if they were lacing fent on all sorts of drugs.

There might be some chlorine, but fluoridating water is pretty much exclusively a mutt thing. Speaking of tap water, a lot of the bottled water is fluoridated and weirdly it's always the cheapest brands that are not.

Start distilling your water at home. I started drinking distilled water and now I can smell the chlorine and chemicals in the water when I shower.

Based. I just ordered an in-line alkaline filter for my reverse osmosis system after testing the pH of my water and learning that RO systems lower the pH level by about a point.

>Toothpaste shilling for fluoride

ok thats just hearsay I admit. It's still sketchy though and makes sense considering they're vaxxing the entire world to death

You fucking pussy. Consider it weight training you absolute lower plane dwelling infidel. Do 3 days of fasting and stop being a bitch about some tap water

This is why you make it at home my guy

>Bullshit cunt. We'd probably be more healthier living on an europoor diet.
It's no one's fault but your own that you're fat, don't exercise, and don't get adequate sunlight.

The
>europoor diet
has produced the tallest, chaddest men in human history. The Dutch just a few generations before where some of the shortest men in Europe due to food insecurity, and now, thanks to modern agriculture, average six foot.

The modern diet has very little nutritional defeciencies, and the bullshit that quacks complain about in processed foods, like IGF-1, actually makes young boys grow taller.

It's becoming more and more common for young men to hit growth spurts in their 20s. The athletes of today mog those of the past. Sons are growing taller than their fathers.
In a generation or two, men will have peaked.

Attached: barronTrump.jpg (1280x1280, 203.72K)

distilled water. get your minerals by sweetening coffee/tea with real maple syrup. sounds weird, but makes sense that its full of it, when you realize a spoonful of it is two cups worth of tree sap minerals

take a bottle of this once or twice a year. you'll know it's working because you'll dream more

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-194803.jpg (1080x2280, 503.01K)

>how do i save my pineal gland?
stop being a faggot