Poland—the 2nd best country on Earth

Poles are white, 6ft tall, actively Christian, trad and anti-globohomo and they organized the most successful transition from communism to capitalism and the productivity per person/quality of life quadrupled in 30 years.

The country is developed, clean and orderly.

The only country that is better than Poland is Italy because culturally Italy is basically Poland except socially warmer, and with a way better climate, nature and cuisine. Sure, they have many shitskins, but overall Italy is actually surprisingly resistant to globohomo and Italians (and other meds) practice the same way of living as the ancient Romans did. Very traditional and there's a huge emphasis on family and religion. So it's like Poland but better. Well, less white. But I don't care that much for whiteness per se, I care about the moral and economic quality of a nation, combined.

Attached: 34C91FFD-06CD-4307-B5BB-DC3FE62087B6.jpg (1170x1145, 128.78K)

>actively Christian
Lmao
Imagine being a slav and following a semitic religion, you have been culturally conquered

"Slav" is a grouping that means nothing.

We are Poles.

I blame the inbred appenzeller manlets that hold our average height down

it's to highlight you are distinct from desert dwelling hebrews

Haha
Portugese manlets
Haha

Why bother casting pearls before anglo swines, no matter what you say you will never reason them, they only understand the language of fist up their teeth

russia is even more degenerate as the west

Same applies to Pollacks.

being a short guy in an average short country makes your life a lot easier. No wonder meds are happier on average

russia doesn't exist, i'm just saying the fact that no matter what you do you will always stay an alien to them, you're not welcome to the club, you're the second sort, that's it

At least someone here is happy with his country

Attached: 8C74B079-34F5-46B1-AAC8-3984BBA25C65.jpg (757x749, 126.72K)

I pity polacks. They are not White because they are slavic, they are not Russian because they are not mongoloid. They think they are """based""" because this board says so but in reality its Just soup eating people earning 500 euros a month who post on this board. Adolf saw It right with the population of Pooland

Look at this slavic humanoid trying to get approval, a shame for his people.

>Oi vey use violence if our jewish religion is questioned
the christian reveals his true self

to anglos? idk, us poles have always gotten along with anglos better than with germans or frenchies.

especially with americans. they're cool and likewise. well, or at least they used to be. a lot of poles esp conservative poles still admire the america of the 19th century/1950s and think it's still there even if only partially so

well, it's not there in the slightest, that's the sad thing. but americans as people, as a culture, they're close-ish to Poles, closer than the French for sure

It's a country that shouldnt exist. That is all there is to it. Subconciously they know it.

>russia doesn't exist
What?

Attached: 5E21C47E-2808-48A2-AAE5-9DF7433FC840.jpg (788x750, 75.52K)

Poland is my favorite europoor country to visit

Attached: threema-20191114-100448-null.jpg (1024x768, 103.88K)

>They are not White because they are slavic
Slavs are the same people as Germanics dude. We only separated like 4000 years ago. And Germanics were the niggers until Rome civilized them (which ended in its downfall). then the Germanics civilized us. not because they were superior, they were just direct neighbors of Rome while we were separated from Rome by..Germanics

>Bulgarians
No way that's accurate

i like to fuck polish boyos

>Subconciously they know it.
Subconsciously you should know that it should exist since it's over 1000 years old, had avant-garde nationalist concepts in the 1500s already (sarmatism), and despite over a century of germanisation and russification, no one ever managed to quell Polish culture

we're a based people that was forced through fate to live between 2 barbarians that only superficially resemble humans.

At the time of Rome, Pollacks didnt even exist.

>we're a based people
You mean like when you send weapons to the communists during the spanish civil war?

also
>Just soup eating people earning 500 euros a month
Poland has a net median of $1000. It's set to surpass Italy in every single metric very soon. The Czech Republic has already did it. How does that make you feel?

I still like Italy because what's good about Italy isn't the economy (it's shit, tho it's sufficient for my tastes). It's the culture and climate.

no need to be so hateful bro. cheer up. us normal first world people don't harbor insecure hatred :) just ooze confidence and satisfaction

>Poland is my favorite europoor country to visit
Same.

Attached: whitelegion.jpg (1469x1959, 1009.81K)

Germans didn't exist until 1870.

> Slav" is a grouping that means nothing.
>We are Poles.

You became pole and not Slav after British and Vatican invaders turned your heritage upside down,
via rewriting you a new alphabet using English letters instead of Cyrillic,
And via installing Catholic Church.

Divide and conquer strategy at work.

Ye think it's pretty outdated.
I'm 182 and I feel short really often nowadays.
Them GMO chicken wings really boosted the younglings

Could you post the female version

Paddy bros we won

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 004036.png (257x318, 77.5K)

>mutt education

its kinda funny seeing how the slav"untermensch" is taller than the german "ubermensch". Goes to show you how hypocritical the Nazis were.

Just because my IP is from US doesn’t make my European education any different.

Attached: EADA9C6D-EAC7-4FE4-9343-CC2B7D96498C.jpg (750x997, 177.41K)

>german

And Polish is a Slavic language, so it means at least that.

>latin
>english letters
>brought by brits
>instead of cyrrylic which didnt even exist at this point

go back to bed mutt, european education doesnt cover slavic origins

The toilets don't clean themselves Poolack....

Attached: DbcbcbW.png (1496x1664, 3.07M)

That is the hardest motherfucker I have ever seen.

Please stop shitting up the board, cope posters.

Attached: 1638702567487.jpg (735x510, 56.6K)

Are you surprised a Pollacknigger doesnt check for accuracy?

Attached: 2022-02-05_014746.png (444x144, 9K)

German fag please come to Riga so I can drown you in the Daugava like the jew you are.

Attached: neu_germania.jpg (263x569, 54.84K)

I turned 25 yesterday, 6 years of which spent in a 500k+ city, and still haven't seen a tranny IRL. I need nothing more to understand that this is a good place.

>demanding from Pollacks to not shit up something