Brit/pol/ - emergency bake edition

>Crowd of Edinburgh locals seen gathering at 'deliberate' late-night Binfire on Portobello beach
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/crowd-edinburgh-locals-seen-gathering-21250561

>Photos show the charred remains of a seafront Bin after a Binfire on Kings Esplanade, Hove
theargus.co.uk/news/19497360.firefighters-called-bin-fire-kings-esplanade-hove/

>BBQ warning after Binfire spreads to portaloo on busy Merseyside beach
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/warning-after-fire-broke-out-21220933

>Binfire 'started deliberately' in grounds of community centre on Wrexham Close, Hollinwood
theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/19488784.bin-fire-started-deliberately-grounds-community-centre-wrexham-close-hollinwood/

>Wheelie-Binfire was third arson incident in the Orford area in the space of a week
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2021/08/02/firefighters-offer-wheelie-bin-safety-advice-following-fire-at-orford/

>A troubled son set fire to his mum’s Wheelie-Bin at her Kendal home, Carlise court hears
thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/19474685.carlisle-court-hears-son-set-fire-kendal-mums-wheelie-bin/

>Wheelie-Binfire leads to police witness appeal in Peebles
bordertelegraph.com/news/19480458.peebles-wheelie-bin-fire-leads-police-witness-appeal/

>Cheshire Fire Service have voiced their frustration after being called out to yet another deliberate Binfire
warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/19478581.firefighters-fury-recent-spate-deliberate-fires/

Attached: EmergencyBake.jpg (640x636, 71.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t64-8IECAek
youtube.com/watch?v=mwgg1Pu6cNg
youtube.com/watch?v=XO4msvIA7cw
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/mindless-vandals-deliberately-set-fire-to-childrens-roundabout-in-doncaster-playground-3553542
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/neighbours-grab-hosepipes-fight-bin-6579611
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/man-teenage-boys-arrested-after-6554559
southwalesargus.co.uk/news/19881741.watch-fire-crews-called-blaze-newport-tower-block/
dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/renfrewshire/police-renfrew-crack-down-yobs-26076122
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/arson-attack-leaves-childrens-play-6523351
nwemail.co.uk/news/19873470.cumbria-fire-rescue-attend-bin-fire-preston-street-barrow/
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,fire-crews-tackle-bin-blaze-in-templeborough_40755.htm
the-gazette.co.uk/news/19883091.robertson-park-teenager-charged-starting-fire/
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/01/23/fire-crews-tackle-bin-and-brazier-fires/
ethnicelebs.com/nigella-lawson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spastics.

Spastics.

I can't decide who deserves the most painful death: food bores or tripnonces.

He can't decide who deserves the most painful death: food bores or tripnonces.

>he doesn't namefag as Anonymous while beanposting
ngmi

Should I wank? I'm very horny right now but I also don't want to break my 5 day streak, what do? :(

It's over for jimmy carr lads

>being a brincel you're probably autistic and generally shit at life so it's likely he didn't see you as a person.
Yes I am a brincel but the sad thing is we were like bothers before all this shit. I guess it's just a case of growing apart or whatever. Plus I think they cut him out of the friendship group as well so it's whatever.

He cant decide if he should have a wank, he is finding it difficult to decide because he is horny but also recognises it will break his 5 day streak

I wanna visit Wales, I have never been to the United Kingdom before.
Is this a good choice?

Attached: 1605454147671.png (1312x812, 410.67K)

It's true, I cannot decide who deserves the most painful death: food bores or tripnonces.

Dint win the euromillions. Got 10 quid to me name till monday

youtube.com/watch?v=t64-8IECAek

Leaving this cheeky image for my bean bros.

Attached: 1a3054ce40fefa123c26b6cebb73936d.jpg (232x217, 11.29K)

See

You need to be revenge raped.

ive not had a wank today for the first time in months, might try and carry this on for a bit and do a big spunk up a girls minge

I wouldn't even revenge rape him.

He wanks in his slippers

Attached: 1644014111464.jpg (915x141, 48.11K)

Have some beans. Help you relax.

Attached: sub-buzz-21278-1501837891-4.png (553x549, 769.86K)

Mrw i see dead gypsies

Fuck's sake those smiley faces are right wrong uns, look like little undercooked alien faces.

Does anyone have a link to a regularly updated list of where the filthy unvaccinated are allowed to go without quarantine?

bASED Op

Attached: e8b13d141ad0a2fb36f59703505dfbe537c50fec.jpg (1400x933, 139.92K)

chooon
youtube.com/watch?v=mwgg1Pu6cNg

Yeah, fuck it, I'm holding onto my essence.

wales and just outside is worth a visit lad, see some castles, mountains, old ruins, mines, caverns, caves, countryside, snowdonia, forest of dean, port meirion

Wales is always worth a visit

Kek

Attached: ljux52ag8ez21.jpg (900x1200, 112.52K)

we have to go back lads

Attached: file.png (526x872, 635.22K)

who's ready for the weekend?

youtube.com/watch?v=XO4msvIA7cw

Greta really didn't come out well when the whole human race was converted to smiley faces did she?

would you sniff them seats?

>no smoking
Further back.

And does anyone know about vax exemptions - I remember one user stating their 'fear of getting side effects' as a reason they would be medically exempt.

Well done, you've managed to comprehend my post.
Projection.

Nigella is English though
Culturally as a way of life to be destroyed
Only the Othodox are like a pure Jewish way of life
Even Israel the is culturally quite white because it made of European jews
Whiteness is what you might call globohomo culturally

>Mindless vandalism leads to Wheelie-Bin wars across Lancashire
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/mindless-vandals-deliberately-set-fire-to-childrens-roundabout-in-doncaster-playground-3553542

>Youths deliberately start Binfire in Doncaster playground

>Neighbours grab hosepipes to fight Binfire that spread to shed, fence, and tree
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/neighbours-grab-hosepipes-fight-bin-6579611

>Man and teenage boys arrested after Hinckley shopping centre Binfire attack, police confirm
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/man-teenage-boys-arrested-after-6554559

>Multiple fire crews were called to reports of Wheelie-Binfire at a residential tower block in Newport
southwalesargus.co.uk/news/19881741.watch-fire-crews-called-blaze-newport-tower-block/

>Police in Renfrew to crack down on yobs after spate of Binfires in park
dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/renfrewshire/police-renfrew-crack-down-yobs-26076122

>Binfire attack leaves Hinckley children's play park a charred ruin
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/arson-attack-leaves-childrens-play-6523351

>Cumbria Fire and Rescue met with 'large' Industrial Wheelie-Binfire on Preston Street, Barrow
nwemail.co.uk/news/19873470.cumbria-fire-rescue-attend-bin-fire-preston-street-barrow/

>Rotherham fire crews tackle Binfire in Bessemer Park, Templeborough
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,fire-crews-tackle-bin-blaze-in-templeborough_40755.htm

>15-year-old charged after starting Robertson Park Binfire
the-gazette.co.uk/news/19883091.robertson-park-teenager-charged-starting-fire/

>Firefighters from Penketh attended Binfire in Great Sankey, Warrington
warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2022/01/23/fire-crews-tackle-bin-and-brazier-fires/

Attached: bnbn.jpg (1024x272, 46.55K)

I've never been so full of despair. This is such a bad time in my life. Please somebody tell me I'm not the only one and that there is a general unpleasantness to the world at the moment. I would do anything to escape and be alone.

>How dare you!

Attached: CEN-FiguresOfStarsFromPotatoes-01-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 100.63K)

>no smoking

thats not far enough

Stop posting on Any Forums and fix your life out, you seem like a mess.

Reality's fucked mate.

Kek. Based.

Yeah it's all shit at the moment lad.

ethnicelebs.com/nigella-lawson
Nope. She's an ashkenazi jew. Take your pilpul elsewhere, kike.

>and fix your life out
u wot m8

Thoughts on Queen dying soon?

Attached: 1590604752124.jpg (634x674, 45.17K)

>Nigella is English though
fucK 0ff KiKe

even better