New Videos Proving Ballot Harvesting Georgia Fraud

The most secure and fortified presidential election in history is under assault once again. Now Georgia is opening investigation into ballot harvesting based off surveillance videos from ballot drop off boxes. Each person got 10$ per a ballot if they submitted of the ballots they dropped off from an unspecified organization. I wonder who could be behind this.....

katv.com/news/nation-world/georgia-opens-investigation-into-ballot-harvesting-claims

We talk more about it here:
anchor.fm/dogeandpepe

Attached: fraud.jpg (294x171, 6.59K)

fuck outta here

Attached: 9209BFEF-56D3-4CC4-B0D7-4CC62BC652B5.jpg (498x372, 103.46K)

I have given up worrying about it, nature will take its course and many commies will die of starvation while I keep sitting cozy up with my alaskan lodge

2 more sneeds

I know I certainly didn't vote for Biden lol

What a stupid fucking post.
Total cope, like all trumptard fascist cult members are doing right now.

Biden fucking won. Fuck all you racist fucking white male assholes.
Fuck all of you
Hate will never FUCKING win
BIDEN WON. and now all you white racist sexist homophobic, islamophobic, zoophobic, and transphobic drumpf cult members will be sent to reeducation camps, LOL!

It'll be so fun!!! I can't wait.
Fuck you btw, if I wasn't clear enough.
Racism, sexism, and bigotry, will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER WIN!!!!
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

JOE FUCKING WON YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!

Attached: yumyoufuckigndrumpfpoltardracistCHUDSFUCKYOUFUCKYOU.jpg (1200x1200, 320.58K)

ah yes hiding and laughing while your brothers are dying. Nothing to be proud of

How the fuck do you type a textwall like this with a nose that fucking big, schlomo.

Shills getting started early, have a bump for a potentially great thread.

Attached: daddy issues.png (500x522, 153.2K)

all that ice cream eating gave him alot of power to do absolutely nothing.

The Democrat response will be that any rule breaking was done in the name of fairness and that only real votes were being counted and all of the limitations put upon ballot collection were racist policies in the first place which is why we need to get rid of them.

Some of us saw the fraud live.

Remember Virginia?

Or even New Jersey - automatically called for Biden and Legal Marijuana, yet it takes 2+ weeks to count the Mail-In Votes, while walk-in votes were illegal at the same time?

Attached: Virginia.png (1424x397, 78.92K)

I don't think Biden has been good for our country either.

Joe didnt win. And even if he did why would you be happy about it or want him to win?

Bumping for interest.

I went to sleep when Michigan "stopped counting" and Trump was in the lead. I woke up and Michigan was blue. I also remember the "water main break" in Georgia. I knew right there their mail in ballot plan had succeeded.

>Joe didnt win.
Drumpftard cope is delicious. Keep crying.

Attached: 02190901.png (848x362, 73.44K)

I’m not a shill it’s a month old fucking article with a bullshit claim
>slide thread

Attached: AAFEA6C6-EE2B-4816-9835-5A63EE1E9437.jpg (495x362, 31.21K)

If Trump is not reenstated, not reeelcted 2024, but reenstated, publicly, well, we are done for here on this side of the world.

Damage done will be vastly more then if he was in due time sworn in, or if he is reenstated and major arrests begin publicly.

It's really a matter of who want this civilization to make or, or to head back to stone age.
And anyone that thinks they have control is a Fool.
Everyone.

But I am sure the smarter ones in charge of thir frations will never understand why this is important and that's why we are where we are, all, and that's why we will most likely all go down, Again!

>Joe didnt win.
Thats right. He didnt. Why would you want him to win tho? Serious answers please.

They didn't succeed.

The public chooses their President. They chose Trump.

They didn't honour the win and tried to Force the Phony Biden Administration.

Yet everyone still rocks Trump flags and says Fuck Joe Biden.

Trump won and is still President, in my opinion*

Maybe not by the Fake News Official Channels, but by the American People's Hearts, you betcha. And you'll never convince your enemy to admit that you won~

So are we back on the two more weeks grind for the BS fraud claims? Even after zero proof for over a year. All the court cases lost. Everyone connected to fraud claims backs off when talking to the FBI or in court. AZ audit finding nothing and avoiding ever saying fraud in their 2 hours recap.
Oh but don't worry, two more weeks.. being hickville GA is on it now...

Attached: Just2More.jpg (1200x800, 239.07K)

You're a slideposter faggot, outta this house.

>1pbtid
fucking newfag

Attached: 57FC4370-76AD-4C66-AB4C-5FE94E4DD5C9.jpg (750x792, 534.14K)

Something a shill would say.

Joe Biden is your President, drumpfy.

kek
checked
carry on in this very fruitful thread that will end with great knowledge spread with zero substantiation.
if there was fraud, it’s over now

Nah he's just a puppet of his handlers. Why would you be happy about that? What about pedo joe excites you?

Liars aint' writing History Books in the 2022 Internet Era.

The truth reigns here and is the Cream of the Crop.

Strysand Syndrome echoes throughout these chambers.

The Globalists plan is to convince the populace that the sky is purple, and it just takes one retard to look up at that big blue sky.

Wow! Never ever knew! We will vote the fraudsters out in 2024. In the Clownworld I can decide who’s going to be your president. However, I probably can’t, neither you do. Still, both of us can toss the sheet for some based motherfucker.

Courts in Wisconsin have ruled drop boxes, ballot harvesting and "liberal" interpretation of absentee ballot rules illegal. Without those, and Zuckerberg money, Wisconsin might have gone for Trump.

bump. dont let this shit slide bros. we're winning

Attached: feels.jpg (1074x806, 87.04K)

Joe Biden is President and your lord and savior Donald DRUMPF LOST lmaoooo

Attached: cryinglittledrumpfyFUCKERFUCKDRUMPFFUCKINGWORSTPERSONEVILEVERFUCKINGRACISTFUCKFUCKDONALDTRUMPIIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIM.gif (498x273, 1.15M)

You have no idea how many spics voted for Trump. A very large number, more than your faggot Commie media outlets would ever admit to. You cheated, everyone knows it.

Spotted another low information voter

Only jews post this kike shit. KYS

Attached: 8962afeedc46e179.png (1191x960, 1.32M)

Nah pedo joe is just a pawn of others. He doesn't even know whats going on most of the time. Why do you like that? Answer the question.

Who cares at this point? Not like it's going to go anywhere.

stop trying to rile the retards up

Attached: DFDA0108-54E7-473A-92B7-4A7A47F32430.jpg (750x379, 159.01K)

I do certainly think there has been tampering with voting machines and ballot boxes in multiple western nations.

>"rob israel"
>big agree, except also nuke them

He lot the popular vote twice. If he at least won the first election vs the hag in a landslide then I might buy into he was a popular president. Yet clearly that isn't the case. Lets not forget that even the winner is only getting 1/2 of the 65% or so who vote. So it's not far from the gen public all pulling in one direction.
It's very possible the GOP never wins another popular vote again and has to keep crunching up on states with less people than some large sport arenas.

There is no evidence of voter fraud. Not a single piece of evidence. You can't show one thing that proves voter fraud occurred. If voter fraud happened, it would be covered by the media. It's literally impossible for voter fraud to happen at a large scale. We would catch them if they committed voter fraud. I haven't' seen a single piece of evidence because you don't have any evidence. Just because you claim there is voter fraud doesn't mean there is voter fraud. It's time to accept the results of the election. You are just embarrassing yourself by questioning the validity of the election. Our elections have the most integrity of any elections in the world. There is no evidence of voter fraud. Show me one piece of evidence. Stop embarrassing yourself. Take your meds schizo. No evidence. Just because your president claims there is voter fraud doesn't mean there is voter fraud. If he had evidence of voter fraud, he would show us. He has no evidence. Show me one piece of evidence. It amazes me how you guys can believe something without any evidence. Just because you lost you claim it was rigged. You are just being sore losers. Pathetic. There's no evidence. If there was voter fraud, we would know about it. It would be all over the media. Every media source says there is no evidence of voter fraud because there isn't any. You guys are just coping. It's pathetic. Get over it and move on. America voted for Joe Biden. He's the most popular president in the history of the United States. You lost. Give up already. There's no use in looking for voter fraud because it doesn't exist. You are wasting your time. Why do you guys insist that there is voter fraud? I'm done reading this board. I thought it would be fun to see you all coping, but this is just sad, you are all talking about voter fraud that doesn't exist. I can't find a single piece of evidence. Where is the evidence? You don't have any.