Which 5 redpills would cause the biggest public outcry if the media actually made them aware of it?

Which 5 redpills would cause the biggest public outcry if the media actually made them aware of it?

Attached: 45F8E9CE-2AD0-42A4-B726-83618D41934E.jpg (611x720, 404.86K)

3, 6, 17

5 & 13

Any WW2 Stuff I think is pretty impactful because it is a huge genesis moment for the modern world for many people, like how people say the US changed after 9/11 I guess. Personally the farther back in time the red pill the more interested I am

2 and 6

A simple thing like sports is something everyone can wrap their head around. Realizing that the past few decades of one of the most popular and profitable sports is managed as if Vince McMahon was the league president would more than likely shatter some already fragile psyches.

I wish I could track my gets. I don’t come here often but over half my posts are digits. Not that it matters

The hillary email where she asks what the political implications of drone striking assange in the embassy would be and if they could just get ecuador to cover it up.

European jews are white and holocaust wasnt racist.

7, because Americans only care about niggerball

Redpill me on episode 10 pls

it never happened

basic gestalt on battle of waterloo redpill?
is it about roothschilds getting the news before everyone else in london?

1 & 2 are the biggest hands down, most normal fags wouldn't be able to wrap their head around the two most propagated lies of all time being untrue

7 is huge due to how many people worship athletes & sports culture in general, imagine knowing Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan's championships were rigged.

3-6 Jews being known as the ones who killed Jesus Chrst & responsible for enslaving blacks would cripple their protected heirarchy

I honestly I knew this was going to happen because this is 100% compatible with critical race theory, I just didn't expect such a high position goverment official to say that already. The media is probably already starting the narrative to make it an exception somehow.

6, 7, 17, 18, 19

I feel like 1, 4, and 11 are kinda already known, but people just dont really care

slide thread

Attached: 1630634164166.jpg (996x738, 78.8K)

Ave, true to Caesar

21: Babylon, the world government, has injected billions of people with slow acting lethal poison under the guise of vaccination from a purported airborne virus with an IFR lower than the flu.

8, 9, 12, 13, 17 and 20 have passed this awful point now where they've been mentioned enough in the mainstream to become a banal joke, like, "har har Bush did nine-erlebbuns, isn't it whacky!?" People are generally aware of them as theories, but have been taught that they're just hair-brained lunatic ramblings, and so they don't really engage with them on any meaningful intellectual level (probably because it'd be really fucking unpleasant to grapple with them)
4's kind of interesting, in that it's sort of 'known' that he was a militant, but it gets excused because he was 'the good guy' and you don't really get the full context on it until you show what South Africa's become today. Genuinely, most people on this side of the globe really do have an image in their head of SA being a kumbaya hand-holding suburb now that minority rule is over. They're really not aware of the reality of the current situation, and I think that knowledge could go a long way towards making people reevalute the demographic shifts in their own countries

Happened, it did not

Attached: 66A6621B-771E-4A82-862F-B95CEA1EC97B.jpg (312x469, 83.25K)