Convoy Salt Thread

We're pushing them to suicide.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 171737.png (977x416, 59.41K)

Bless the truckers for giving us the best response for these melodramatic faggots. Honk!

>This is where history stopped to take a shit.
That was pretty funny.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 147.93K)

>We're pushing them to suicide.
good. How these people ever thought they'd win an armed conflict with us is beyond me.

that entire post is one giant case of psychological projection

Why do leftists always write out these drawn out soliloquies?
it’s like they think this is live action theatrical release of Macbeth and the spotlight is on them.
so flowery language. such gay

Do they ever wonder why we aren’t dead? Or is there too much cognitive dissonance?

protagonist syndrome. They deadass think they're the leading role in a movie or something. That's why they hated Rittenhouse so much - took them out of the larp.

>honking guarantees freedom
Would you like to know more?

Attached: 1644013256961.jpg (480x360, 62.49K)

I'm watching based jew viva stream and it looks fun. I'm going to go get myself a based unvaxxed future ex-wife at one of these things.

Good, good

I WANNA PUNCH CMELON IN HER FUCKING VAGINA!!!!!!!

The irony in that post is so thick you’d need a chainsaw to cut it

nah it wasn't. It's plagiarized from Jack Nicholson.
A redditer accuses truckers of being coddled and never experiencing oppression, because they're white.
thanks jews, for giving the stupid an excuse to behave with immorality to white coloured people.

honestly i couldn't even stand it, it was straight up too much for me
witnessed

They they are in some real life marvel movie. Fighting against fascists and so on. Their brain is a mush of narcissism, psychosis,drugs and Sexual deviency. Everybody would go insane

I AM the curated message of hate.
Also, stop posting Reddit screenshots. It's not good for anyone's mental health. They get stronger when you give them attention. Let them seethe to death in silence.

>I AM the curated message of hate.
Based.

Niggas mad that the working class men they always looked down upon can disrupt their whole sophisticated society with ease.
Now they realize the international commerce system they abused is as fragile as a house of cards.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Truckerchads win again.

Attached: trucks.jpg (960x2019, 637K)

Delusions of grandeur

TGTOW

fuck that dog. it was never funny. and fuck conan obrien too. all three of you are faggots.

WELL IT WAS FUNNY WHEN JACK NICHOLSON SAID IT TOO!

what they don't like peaceful protest?
why don't they just move away?

I, TOO, BANGED A DOG UP THE A--

Attached: 06 Dreams.m4v_snapshot_05.11_[2019.08.17_15.51.07].jpg (640x480, 113.73K)

>Cittyniggers calling truckers coddled
>Because the truckers gave them PTSD with a little bit of noise

Attached: 1596190913517.png (900x590, 857.86K)

They know that COVID is fake and the masks, vaxxes and lockdowns don't work. They are just hoping that the lockdowns crush their most hated enemy: the White working class.