Has Anyone Here Actually Given the Military a Chance?

Hello, my name is SSgt. Dempsey and picrel was me a few years ago. I am now retired from the USMC and I have to say, I don't regret my decision.

Are you interested in going to college but worried about the increasing price of tuition? The Marine Corps has got your back. Are you looking to get into really awesome physical shape? Do you enjoy playing sports? You'll get plenty of chances to participate in enjoyable activities, being in the Marines doesn't mean your life will be over.

Granted, if you deploy somewhere, you might be out of contact with the world for stretches and yes, you have to be okay with that, but honestly, you aren't missing much. Even if you only serve for 4 years, you'll get a 25% pension and you'll have earned the right to wear this uniform any time you attend a wedding, funeral, or officially sanctioned USMC event even after you retire.

I don't understand why young people are so against the military these days. Whatever your interests are, the Marine Corps has a job for you where you can best utilize your skills and engage in work that interests you.

Let me know if you have any questions

-Steve

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.04K)

This is a weird troll zogbot

WHAT WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAACE

Shove it zogbot. The US military serves the NWO. You're an army of faggots and satanists.

Tried every branch they rejected me, then I got sheep dipped into a secret program, I lose days at a time and wake up with blood under my fingernails, I think I am Jason Bourne

Imagine taking advice from a weak chinned staff sausage. How did it feel when you washed out of MARSOC you weak fuck?

fag army

Attached: 1642868813705.jpg (927x991, 186.59K)

This is one of the reasons I often times peruse this forum is because I love people with a sense of humor.

If you're interested in computers there are lots of jobs in the Marine Corps where you can shine. We definitely appreciate people with a sense of humor.

>my name is SSgt

Ask me how I know you’re lying.

>Thanks for guns, SSgt. Dumpy

Attached: taliban2.jpg (1015x571, 65.41K)

Join the Marines, be like pic. LOL

Attached: 1608601246710.jpg (1000x750, 108.49K)

Steven is my given name and Staff Sergeant (SSgt) is my rank. Sorry for any confusion.

nah senpai, not going to die for israel

Why'd you shoot so poorly on the range?

As usual I want to thank you for your service to our great country

Pizza box

Attached: fag army.png (598x616, 530.8K)

I have to say, women really dig the uniform. Women will be all over you.

I tried but they said no due to the spine surgery and a history of mental illness

im 35 years old with a hernia from working construction and various mental disorders from consistently being poor and scammed by jews and employers. do you have a place for me seargent?

Attached: liberty-11111111.png (1230x996, 1.27M)

I get that question all the time and I'll admit, people will make fun of you in the Marines if you don't upgrade your qualification to expert pretty quickly, however I don't really consider that a priority. I spent most of my free time doing correspondence courses so I could get a college degree while serving.