Truck bros how are we voting our way out of this?

Truck bros how are we voting our way out of this?

Attached: 1641289450792.png (1188x1372, 545.75K)

>voting our way out of this?
Tractorfags have entered the game.

They can get a refund upto the 19th feb.

Attached: Normal Austrian Poster.jpg (750x496, 24.61K)

GoFundMe is notorious for shutting down right-wing campaigns, why they would ever use the platform for this is beyond me

What boomer has not gotten the fucking memo? GoFundMe has done this six million times, this is what they do every single time to groups they don't like, and who they don't like is not a mystery.
Serves you right, you trysted a Jew. Be smarter next time.

more like come fuck me

>Due to limited staff during this pandemic, we were unable to process your refund request.
>Sorry, your refund request has expired. Please resubmit.
>The window for eligible refunds has expired.

Sue them. Call the truckers' lawyers and put together a class action suit to put GoFundMe out of business

Literal 100% Jewish faggot site. Can't believe you didn't see this coming

How is there not an alternative to GoFundMe yet? This sort of thing is so easy to set up someone could do it in a couple of hours...

givesendgo?

Why would the funds still be in there? How does this "Go Fund Me" thing work? This reminds me of my bank account....I was always fearing a lean could be placed against it, so I would ALWAYS take out the full amount leaving just a couple bucks. This way they could only ding me the latest deposit.

>Austria
He comes.

sorry refund request denied, thanks for supporting BLM :^)

>I want to make a bad situation a whole lot worse
>Trudeau: See guys! I'm winning!

Just blockade the Go Fund Me offices.

If their stock price does not tank then you know that Facebook was actually done as a warning to them - probably about controlling things like the freedom convoy.

Oh is there another payment processor you know about that isn't even more restrictive than the one gofundme uses?

the funds get held in an account until the campaign completes then gofundme releases it to the creator

Givesendgo...

But retards keep using GoFundMe. I really don't understand why.

I have a tractor, at it's speed and weather permitting I think I can be there in a week.

No retard.
Some Boomer in rural Canada doesn't check Gofundme's blog.
This is blatant fraud.

Automatic refund or class action lawsuits.

It's mind boggling really. He must hold some VERY strong convictions to implementing Klaus's utopian society to be this fucking retarded

Thats what you get for not using crypto you dumb fucks.

Ask for a refund. Get a lawyer, sue their ass off.
It seems highly illegal to steal the money you donated to a certain project but to randomly give it away to another one.

Also who believes in voting?

Attached: WashYourHands.jpg (421x604, 120.57K)

this
didn't they shut down Kyle's campaign some time before

Murder them

Doesn't GoFundMe have physical addresses and employees who are openly on LinkedIn with their Profile Pictures?

Someone should have a word witv40rfh these mean people >:(

yes

Baller

Grand larceny, wire fraud, racketeering,

HONK HONK

Attached: 1644012018980.gif (380x214, 1.76M)

WHAT??????? that's fucking theft lol.

"Please provide your full legal name, and home mailing address"

Attached: big-tech-censors-kyle-rittenhouse-pol.png (1080x3306, 855.39K)

GoFundMe repeatedly fucks over conservatives. Over and over.

But people still use it.

It's depressing. Conservatives confirmed too stupid to win the culture war.

have you forgotten what happens when he loses?

but freedom convoy is not a right-wing movement

but that wont stop (((them)))

>Peaceful protests only
>BLM is on list of approved charities

Good. White (((Christian))) men flooded into the (((Trades))) and handed every powerful institution to the enemy. You get what you fucking deserve for being such stupid shortsighted emotional fools to fall for such obvious traps.

>But retards keep using GoFundMe. I really don't understand why.
People keep using Twitter and Facebook and complain about them constantly too.

i was surprised when they chose gofundme at all

typical boomers

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

BLM are terrorist that have burnt down city's ffs

No way lmao. Man globohomo is doing everything to get us riled up eh boys. They don't even try to hide it anymore, they just come right out and say it.