Why did the Axis kill so many civilians?

Did they have no honor at all or what?

Attached: 1644014369837.jpg (395x430, 74.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZJAsARQ8c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were dealing with the left overs of communism, and like 30 million of those are chinks by japs, probably would've won that war if they weren't so busy trying to enact genocide against half a billion people while simultaneously at war with the rest of the world

Attached: profileIcon_lqmb168pafh51.jpg (256x256, 13.76K)

Most of the deaths were Chinese-Japanese

Partisans are enemy combatants. Not civilians

Why did band of brothers boomers talk abt killing captured unarmed soldiers in that extra dvd

nippons lost the war only because of US
china was defensless
dumb axis starting shit they cant win
youtube.com/watch?v=WZJAsARQ8c4

who did the counting user

>Be Germany in 1941
>"Hey, we're winning in Europe!"
>"I know, let's invade Russia"

>Be Japan in 1941
>"Hey, we're winning in Asia!"
>"I know, let's bomb and declare war on the United States"

Seven million Russians, the rest were Jews and Chinks, the Jews suffered more than anyone though.

Germans were savages. Always had been. We bred it out of them by raping their women in 44-45 - tens of millions of these dumb northern sluts. Now they behave.

You are disgusting and wrong, shill.

>Be you in 2022
>"Hey, let me get my history from Hollywood kikes!"
>"I know, the Jews who run the History Channel will tell me the truth"

>nippons lost the war only because of US
>china was defensless
>dumb axis starting shit they cant win
I think the initial success made them delusional and overconfident

>japan is about to conquer all of china, everything is going well
*let's declare war on america to take the worthless philipine islands and fight a 2 front war lol*

>germany gets extremely lucky and takes over all of continental europe, just at war with england while outnumbering them 6 to 1
*let's declare war on the USSR and america too lol it's too easy, also let's mistreat all occupied europeans so we don't get any recruits*

I understand the people who say the axis leaders were double agents who sabotaged them

>>Be Germany in 1941
>>"Hey, we're winning in Europe!"
>>"I know, let's invade Russia"
>>Be Japan in 1941
>>"Hey, we're winning in Asia!"
>>"I know, let's bomb and declare war on the United States"
yeah it's exactly that
it's so weird, I think it's from overconfidence, they win 1 fight and think they can fight the entire world at once and win

History is written by the victors, kike faggot.

he was right though

>Why did the Axis kill so many civilians?

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Attached: 1617441481742.jpg (600x600, 49.1K)

anyone can claim to be a civilian and hide that way
safer to just kill them all

Is your sister a civilian? Because I killed her pussy last night.

Attached: 1628319481045.jpg (550x535, 45.27K)

Germans never deliberately killed civilians, they fought the war with honour those who raped or abused civilians of enemy countries were court martialled.

Meanwhile Brits and Americans did soulless evil bombing campaigns specifically targetting German civilians, and the Soviets raped and murdered Germans en masse.

funny! did you learn that from Ahmad when he owned you that way?

You just tried to justify war crimes and firebombing dozens of cities full of civilians with no military.

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (900x506, 97.52K)

Everyone killed civilians. It's inherently necessary in an industrial war where civilians and civilian centers are the basis of production for war materials.
Half a million nips were killed in fire bombings alone.

Attached: lemay.png (410x512, 209.91K)

Why, yes

if people that don't know anything about ww2 saw the pic, this person will think the axis won.

looking at lets say Japan and US they wouldn't be far off

You will slowly die of painful cancer and deserve it. That's what happens to people like you.

japs bullied chinkies

War Crimes are little except a tool used to punish the losers of a war should the victors deem it necessary.

Attached: Patton on liberty for Germans.jpg (420x465, 88K)

Thats oversimplified. But the german military would have to go out of its way to kill civlians to achieve the claimed numbers. Sure, partisans were a bloody mess, but millions upon millions? Hard to believe.

Because they lied. Most of those "civilian dead" on the allied side are actualy relabeled axis victims. For instance, how photos of the murdered German POWs are presented as holocaust victims. The other source of the dead is stuff like Stalin's purges, mass murders and rapes (i.e. Katyn massacrewhich affected Allied countries like Poland).

Also, victims of the witch hunts against "axis collaborators" such as happened in France, etc.

That's because the winning faction is never shown.