It's the only way :4)

35k upvotes
29 awards

Attached: RDT_20220204_2353277285127723347813200.png (449x828, 396.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't trust mentally ill people who can't handle day to day conversations without getting "triggered" to stay level headed in a high stress situation. Simple as.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

The military doesn't allow the mentally ill to serve
Simple as

I mean if it's a pre-op tranny and they're not taking estrogen

STOP
POSTING
SCREENSHOTS
OF
TWITTER

kys

Tactical dilators for transgender troops?

Attached: 1630583996352.jpg (1280x1280, 143.48K)

kek, well i mean that used to be the rule

support our troonps

they sure like being ridiculous and making light of the truth using analogies. nobody on the front lines need estrogen. they need a log of skoal, pervitin, and clean socks.if i were in a trench with a whiny siissy, i'd knock him out and use him as cover to divert enemy fire

Attached: AC3B3B09-20BB-4495-84A7-4F76084A3B2B.jpg (672x399, 22.5K)

I thought these people were in favor of background checks to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.
>I'm not mentally ill. I just think I am the opposite sex and others' acceptance of my delusion is the only thing that will keep me from suicide.

There are hundreds of physical, mental, medical reasons for the military to reject an applicant.
In a war, medical supplies may get scarce or stopped altogether. That is why diabetics or other people that need regular medications cannot be admitted as soldiers. It would be unfair to other soldiers to have soldiers that need medications to be held back from front lines.

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

Attached: CaptCondiment.jpg (300x382, 52.94K)

Their responses are just as insane as their assumptions.

>Psychosexual Conditions
The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment and induction are transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestitism, voyeurism and other paraphilias.
it's been a while since we've been faced with a war that has to be won, memeflag. we need to flatten the curve with medical expertise.

Attached: 85B6A79A-F71F-4D40-B050-4A02159F9EA4.jpg (640x691, 102.81K)

Well obviously in the middle of a battle I'm not going to be too concerned if a fellow soldier is a mentally ill male, it's all the other times I'm around them where the mental illness could get the better of them and they kill themselves and/or others around them

Goddamn am I glad I separated when I did

God will curse such an abomination and those who promote it.

Attached: Gender Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 700.63K)

Is that really the same guy, or just some other old tranny?

Also, letting women in was an even bigger mistake.
Women's only role in the military is to reduce combat effectiveness.

Attached: Women Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 604.89K)

same fucking decorated chair force officer with a sash full of cooking and sewing patches.

Active duty here.
The vast majority of military members actively make fun of trannies.

>actively
Sure you do.
Do you do it in front of your officers like we used to?

I approve of trannies in the military! Go kill sand niggers for capitalism already and shut up.

Depends on your rank, and the particular officer.
I worked with an army captain for several months who would actively shit on every leftist talking point that came up. She was a borderline boomer, but still, refreshing. And because she was the only officer working with the enlisted on the daily, nobody could really do anything. We really only had one lefty girl in that group, at least.
But yes, there are DEFINITELY some troons and troon sympathizers.