Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=4BIva0ul-Cg

So what's up with Black communities? Why the violence?

Attached: 01chicrime34-square640-v2.jpg (640x640, 100.75K)

You answered your own question bud.

They are always sad and contemplative after each ‘event’ and its clear that they know what the problem is and who is causing it. They struggle to figure out a way to address the root cause. They know that these violent individuals are a product of their communities

How to correct this generational dysfunction I cannot exactly say. Traditional values seem to remedy all of these problems such as delinquency / irresponsibility / disorder and violence / recidivism

The cultural shift away from and break down of the family structure has a lot to do with it. There are may examples of times they have been screwed by powers out of their control but I wish they could make more of their story than just that. They have the opportunity right here and now to change in circumstances that are historically the best they’ve ever had and to squander it is sad

Attached: C944D509-EDAF-4B7A-AF88-E6F4E7D461BA.jpg (500x500, 135.03K)

just listen to "black" music and you'll see

Much of what black people might consider ‘innately racist’ about other races is mostly other races seeing where they’ve been/are/going and notice there is no change and no improvement and it’s ambivalence and arguably rightly so.

If only they knew about the (((common))) enemy

Blacks are stupid and aggressive.
They have no impulse control

Attached: Screenshot_2021-09-09 CrimeCover - 2005-Color-of-Crime-Report pdf.png (860x2355, 526.6K)

>Chiraq
I thought that was a white nationalist term?

half should be considered legally retarded (original cut off was 85 but dropped to 75 cause "racism") and that was 3 generations ago

>How whites can end racism
Keep on top of the ever-changing definition. Self-hatred is an absolute must
>How blacks can end racism
Don't commit crime

>So what's up with Black communities? Why the violence?
- Welfare office STARTS sheboons at $50k worth of handouts for being a single mom
- Children with single parents are 80% less likely to be successful and more likely to commit crimes, do drugs, etc
- As if that wasn't enough public schools are now just throwing their hands up in the air and letting niglets do whatever they want (2% of Baltimore high school students read at their grade level)
- Niggers drop out, get sheboons pregnant, can't compete with the $50k the welfare office is giving

They get to have a party every time someone dies, we all know how blacks love to party

Shhhh, the retards will hear you

The sexual market is divided into "cads" and "dads." Also known as "alpha fucks" and "beta bux." Black women do not respond to typical beta male status, therefor black male's primary mating strategy is "alpha fucks."

The logical conclusion to this is violence. It's in all our futures.

no its a term of endearment for Chicago because it has a dangerous status thanks to its murder rate. Hip hop artists use it to evoke fear and recieve street credit.

This is bullshit. Niggers had a normal nuclear family for a couple of decades at most (supposedly, I find it hard to believe) and it didn't hold because they're niggers. For thousands of years before the end of slavery, and ever since the end of the nigger nuclear family, niggers have been savages who do not live a civilized family life. They're just niggers and that's why they're violent, and that's why they're fatherless, and that's why they're poor. The few nuclear families conservatives like to bring up were a short fluke in an otherwise savage history of a failed and primitive race removed from the rest of humankind.

They glorify it.

It's street cred yo

>t. Evil Kike

>t. seething nigger

>Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
>Malachi 1:2-3 "I have loved you,” says God. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares God “Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

Attached: 1633290456789.jpg (1046x1567, 296.94K)

Here Jew eat

Attached: 1643821620273.webm (226x400, 1.04M)