I have a bad feeling about this guy...

I have a bad feeling about this guy. Like he will be a turbokike version of Hitler who will turn the entire EU into a totalitarian superpower.

Attached: zemmour.jpg (1500x1000, 721.6K)

>a bad feeling about this guy
You don't think he'll get rid of the muzzies and nigs?

He wont do shit. France is a failed state since the first day of the first world war.

he’s a jew. trusting him to lead a goy nation would be the stupidest thing imaginable

>He wont do shit. France is a failed state since the first day of the first world war.
I can't hear you over the sound of *GERMAN BEGGING FOR PEACE* and *TREATY OF TRIANON*

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY

MANY SUCH CASES !!!!

HOOONK!!!

Attached: canada-honk1.gif (601x489, 1.01M)

I have a GOOD feeling about him, because he looks like Timotheé, and Timotheé a cute! A CUTE.

Attached: 7B543BD6-5038-41A8-92CC-5042E69D81EB.jpg (1333x2000, 190.15K)

Keyed

So the meta for the EU is now that the Germans are stability-obsessed industrialists, while the French are imperialists?

He looks like a cross between Joseph Goebbels and the Dracula with the Jew Star necklace in pic to me. I will keep an eye out for him after dark.

Attached: images-242.jpg (485x632, 26.59K)

Indeed.

Attached: 15222-2301x3200.jpg (2301x3200, 1.22M)

you dont need to worry, he wont make the second round.

He WILL become the president and he WILL get us rid off the niggers and mudslims. It might be not noticeable for english speakers, but every french knows that this man is 100% honnest. The amount of fervor he gathers is colossal, his meetings are the craziest i've ever seen. Even his leftists opponants recognize his honesty. During his whole life of journalist, he never changed his opinion, and he says in private exactly what he says in public.
I think he is a negative kike.

>He WILL become the president and he WILL get us rid off the niggers and mudslims.
yeah just like trump WILL build the wall and WILL make america great again

Are you still butthurt because we ruled that nuclear was a green energy?

Attached: 3634.jpg (355x500, 31.61K)

He will.
Polls are rigged everybody knows that, real poll should be him around 20% and Macron less than 10%. I know NO ONE around me who likes Macron, everyone hates him.
Second round will be Z vs MLP.

Attached: 1638272694882.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Well I am

>Polls are rigged everybody knows that, real poll should be him around 20% and Macron less than 10%. I know NO ONE around me who likes Macron, everyone hates him.
user, all the boomers are voting Macron. All of them. They voted for him in 2017 because he would keep the system alive as long as they lived. Now they'll vote for him in 2022 because they fucking enjoyed their triple dose.

I don't know, I trust him.

Attached: dune.png (640x480, 77.45K)

Why are you?

>Second round will be Z vs MLP
Second round will be Z vs Macron and Macron will win

gullible

Attached: 1638730178039.jpg (594x488, 82.49K)

Nuclear energy is the future imo and apparently everyone's too fucking stupid except the based frogs to realize this

The EU is just a means of spreading globohomo. Its not and cannot be a functioning political entity, much less a superpower.

>Nuclear energy is the future imo and apparently everyone's too fucking stupid except the based frogs to realize this
France: invented the metric system
USA: only country in the world 300 years later who doesn't use the metric system, instead uses the english system (which they fought a war against to stop being part of england)

how does something this meme tier even happen? the entire planet uses the french system and the USA measures things in lenghs of the foot of the king of england

M-merci.

Attached: 1643399047797.png (365x349, 12.01K)

Because metric is jew shit. Simple as.

assimilation = Brazilianization = extinction of native europeans

>assimilation = Brazilianization = extinction of native europeans
this

there is nothing worse than assimilation and tolerance