Go fund me dumps the trucker convoy

the govt forced them to bend the knee and kill dear leaders ring.
toronto.citynews.ca/2022/02/04/gofundme-freedom-convoy-2022/
Time to have a committee hearing into the 500% increase in donations to the Trudeau Foundation

Attached: trucker funds.png (748x335, 30.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*kiss dear leaders ring.

Attached: alberta.png (483x532, 328.8K)

GO FUND ME IS A 100% JEWISH TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL CANADIAN CIVILIANS MONEY

I cannot believe this is actually happening. These jews are literally stealing the money from these citizens. They really have no fucking idea how bad things are about to get for them now. I am DONE with peaceful options. These people are going to know pain and fear.

dear leader didn't like that the truckers raised more money in 10 days than he did for the last election.

any normal country would run this corrupt pos out of office, the libtards and MSM double down for him.

It was probably the Russians.
What will happen with the money?

Men idk could go either way. This is demoralizing for them. Could scare a few to go home.

>What will happen with the money?
It will be donated to an "approved" charity unless you file to have your donation refunded.

If you've donated money, get up and submit for a refund as soon as possible.

returning it, any funds they cant return will go charities of their choice.

yup not good, how can we get funds to them now?

>the government forced them
Hahahaha gofundme has been screwing over anything remotely anti government since it’s conception. Nobody forced them to cancel it, they were always going to cancel it. Right wing retards continue to use it even though anyone with a brain knows it’s gofundme will fuck them over.

>yup not good, how can we get funds to them now?

adopt-a-trucker.ca/

Pallets of cash in kek. There are other sites.

Yeah it's even located in fucking California. Fucking Retards.

MP's yesterday called for go fund me to a committee hearing. The (Trudeau) got a NDP MP to organise it because optics.

Kek this could work

At least they released 10% LMAO

Already has has 250,000 dollars and donations are rolling in. How long before they contact the owners of the domain and force them to shut it down too? We need BTC

So what non-jew source could be used?

Bitcoin monero?

there all just gonna go home and post gay frog pictures in their telegram channels like old fags

Attached: 16427419_10210116768807960_2092697761860057632_n.jpg (959x960, 170.19K)

Bitcoin.
I have literally posted about bitcoin every day.
How the fuck can't this be solved.
No one even changes the generals OP... Like seriously you guys can't help them... They need to figure it out themselves... They need to get exodus downloaded... Then go and get the QR codes for the bitcoin address printed out on paper... And then pass that qr code on paper around from trucker to trucker with tape. Bam. They stick it on a window... And Streamers can stream the QR code where we all can see it.... And get the wallet address to donate to... Been saying this everyday but no one wants to push it forward. Even pushed it forward to the guy who went down to give the truckers some fast food but nothing happened... Like im just sitting here... Hoping someone listens so we can get more funny memes and salt.

Attached: 1643899039551.png (820x993, 777.02K)

what are you gonna do leaf, honk louder?

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

If i lived near ottawa.. id do it myself just because it needs to be done.

lmao if you think this changes anything
cash is king baby

Meanwhile... Coinbase has a debit card where you can pay for things with your crypto...

Chargeback means they need to pay a $20 fee each time
Mention to your CC company that GoFundMe did not vet the organizers and their protest and you were mislead into donating money. Very irresponsible of them!

Attached: 1643904016202.jpg (673x1186, 139.46K)

Did you say something nigger worshiper?

Oh well...the honk was fun while it lasted

Attached: 1540823227212m.jpg (1024x683, 111.73K)

>trying
they already did, they never had any intention of releasing that money to the truckers

GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH GOFUNDME = 100% JEWISH

THEY JUST STOLE 9 MILLION TO GIVE DIRECTLY TO THE ADL FROM THE GOYIM BANK ACCOUNTS

honk honk you leafs are so funny, I think you took the meme too literally

JT Fresh is cashing out before the shit show ends. Smart man. Literally every dictator and corrupt politician has done the exact same thing before leaving office.

Incredibly based when you think about it. Canadians are straight up just giving JT Fresh money lol I'm impress JT.

am I the only one thinking GFM posting this could be a bluff?
"we're TOTALLY going to steal your millions in two weeks, you have no option but to withdr- refund your donation"

Can Any Forums autism meme Elon Musk into suing Go Fuck Me?

they have total control over the money so I doubt they're bluffing