Why haven't you read Robert Greene yet, Any Forums?

Why haven't you read Robert Greene yet, Any Forums?

Attached: 02.9.png (1734x797, 1.07M)

>Why haven't you read Robert Greene yet, Any Forums?
I have the first book, Power. it's good. its just a collection of stories from history where people used techniques to rule others. great stuff. consider reading sun tzu art of war.

Attached: wayne-lambright-1.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

too normie

I started 48 Laws of Power. I need to go back and finish it. I wasn't getting much out of it.
I'm not into the whole Machiavellian approach. Too Jewish for me.

No because im not a convict

>Robert Greene
What has he accomplished?

and that's why your life is mediocre and everyone who's read it does better than you

Attached: bas penguin classic.jpg (780x1193, 207.94K)

The real value in those books is reading them every 3-4 years. It's like a different book every time if you're actually living a life.

this looks like pop-strategy. ill stick with clausewitz

Attached: Clause5.gif (134x206, 30.63K)

Yeah, all those people in prison are doing way better than me user.

give more based books suggestions plz need to level up

Attached: 1597810832612.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

>Italian philosophy based on review of historic power dynamics, the context of medieval politics, and with knowledge of oriental, greek, and latin philosophy
>Jewish

Any Forums has rotted your mind. Not everything successful is jewish.

can someone give me a qrd on whatever the hell this is

I read Power and tried to apply the rules in real life, it didn't work, I was outsmarted and laughed at.

Robert Greene is Jewish. The Jewish people have acquired power by covert, manipulative ways. It fits.

That book is banned in Utah prisons.

Robert Greenberg more like it

It's the most sought-after book in prisons worldwide. It gets smuggled in and shit. It's a criminal thing.

You should try The Art of Seduction instead. Everyone thinks its a pickup artist book. Its definitely not, that became the popular perception though. Far more things fall under the umbrella of seduction than romance/fucking. Running for election is a form of seduction. Understanding loosely defined but apparent differences between personality types (that are rooted in biology, but he doesn't get into that part) and how those personality types appeal and repel others is useful in the workplace as well as the personal life.

(((Greene)))

I actually have that book. Havent started it yet. Maybe I will tonight. Tell me more?

Attached: 16440192060161063010244.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

It was written for surviving prison in the first place.

I'm tired of this indirect psychological shit in general. I hate how fake this society is.