This is Whitesville, WV. 99.23% white

>The median income for a household in the town was $19,250, and the median income for a family was $31,500. Males had a median income of $26,250 versus $15,417 for females. The per capita income for the town was $13,217. About 23.1% of families and 29.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 40.2% of those under age 18 and 15.0% of those age 65 or over.
What went wrong?

Attached: 2560px-Whitesville-WV3-wv.jpg (2560x1707, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqDVObM1kxc
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/67-River-Way_Seth_WV_25181_M38394-34375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong?

>What went wrong?
the plot of Cars, basically

And almost no crime I'm sure

why are you measuring quality of life using jew metrics?
show foreskin

Textile industry going south of the border and far east, basically the global economy destroyed alot of American families. That meant alot of men went to hard labor jobs, used drugs to cope with the pain, became addicted, turned criminal. It's a shitty cycle and even shittier to watch it play out first hand.

sounds comfy

This

Government regulations of the coal mining industry

Nothing. The cost of living is so low due to lack of jews that the arbitrary poverty line doesn't apply.

People in the Applaicians made thenselves big enemy of globohomo about 120~ years ago

I don't care if its inbred, white trash or methville. Appalachia will be where the white man regathers himself after the fall. And on the west coast, the PNW alliance will be allies. Screenshot this.

Meanwhile their monthly expenses are a fraction of those living in NYC, Cali etc. Would move there and become king/10

how?

It looks horrible as a BIPOC I do not wish to live here and I recommend every other BIPOC boycott this place as well!!!

>What went wrong?

Attached: 50109079248_30.png (2064x739, 2.3M)

Post demographics and crime rate pls

Good decision, you ruined enough places already.

How much is an average house in this fine town?

Capital of WV actually isn't a bad investment opportunity.

based?

Attached: AKG7332026.jpg (1000x707, 386.65K)

The government intentionally destroyed them by getting rid of their industry, as well they filled the place with opiates. It is one of the greatest crimes ever perpetrated against americans by the government.

t. Hazard Kentucky

post crime statistics

youtu.be/yqDVObM1kxc

Nah, there is sure to be a lot of drug addicts, and where you have drug addicts you have theft. You're unlikely to be randomly assaulted or shot in a home invasion, however.

Poverty line for new yorkers is petit bourgeois in Whiteville, since they don't have jewed prices there

Oh fuck

Just checked it out

Apparently you have a 2.27 per 1000 people experience violent crime in Whitesville

And a 3.48 per 1000 people experience violent crime in NY

But Whiteville only has a population of around 400

So just avoid the villiage rapist and you'll be fine

Attached: 1615998725284.png (646x651, 544.7K)

Both are shit, embrace tradition

Attached: UnsernKaiserborg.jpg (1024x1024, 88.97K)

Wouldn't consider them "white". They're Irish.

Attached: Largest-Ancestry.jpg (1600x1130, 392.08K)

I grew up in a town with similar town albeit the other side of the planet. It was a completely different world where people weren't required to have a litany of monthly subscriptions and bills just to function. You could get by with very little, and it might just be nostalgia but everyone seemed way more happy.

Clearly a case of White privilege.
They need diversity.

I would have considered West Virginia but they had mandatory vac mandates for kids with no religion exemption even before Covid..I guess if your prepared to homeschool. It would be worth it. Need a good home wife.

>What went wrong?
. . . Literally nothing.
>realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/67-River-Way_Seth_WV_25181_M38394-34375
>.75 acres
>3 bed
>2 Bath
>Less than 40 years old.
>3 Car Garage/Barn
>$105,000
My guy, this is literally everything right with American society.

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: Moynihan_Train_Hall.jpg (2560x1707, 1.23M)

Mandatory Vaccines is one thing.
Vaccines work.
The Covid mRNA/Adenovirus shots aren't vaccines by any definition of the word. They are literally, by definition, treatments. Literally fucking treatments.
Which, I might add, WV never mandated masks, let alone the covid treatments.

Those Chambers Street platforms are no longer in service, that's why they look like that. Most American subways I've been on looked alright; more functional than the Russian ones but not run down.

Except the Washington D.C. ones. Granted, it's been about ten years since I visited so maybe they've improved, but they looked like they'd been designed to be ugly then left to rot a while to really hone the ugliness. But that's brutalism for you. Somewhat ironic that the commies designed everything below ground to look like an opera house, then went with the brutalist motif for everything above ground.

>the village rapist
Not the first time I heard this but I laughed hard anyway

Battle of Blair Mountain

If somebody could pull up that clip of the west Virginia governor talking about some of the people that took the Pfizer band moderna shots he was like "they might as well shoot themselves in the head" like a mercy killing for a dying dog..

>soviet union
>200+ million population labor force working day and night in factories and labor camps
>unemployment illegal
>being late to work cause for a 6 month 25% pay cut
>boundless natural resources which still make up like 60% of Russia's export economy to this day, decades later
>only 4% owned a car and they had to take a train to go get it
>only 2% owned a color tv
>paid in non-cash "soviet rubles" that functioned more like coupons and rations even in peacetime
>entire extended families stuffed into dwellings no larger than what we call Studio Apartments

Kill yourself faggot sicilian kike and bury yourself with your failed nerd control freak tranny ideology

Attached: EC059E98-EA77-462C-8434-794E34D38269.jpg (1229x820, 409.17K)