GoFundMe confiscates money donated to the Freedom Convoy

medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

Funds will be directed it to (((established charities))).

This is why we need Bitcoin and Monero. Not as a get-rich-quick scheme, but as a political weapon to take power back from those kikes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 3.36.26 PM.png (1450x884, 709.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After seeing Jewtreon I don’t know why anyone trusts these sites

been a jewish site since day 1
should've known better

Just let them keep burning bridges. Once trust is lost you never get it back.

>but as a political weapon to take power back from those kikes
BASED AF

imagine not using Bitcoin instead.
Direct BTC payments to address owned by the founders (on theirs wallet) can't be stopped by anyone in the world.

Attached: deusex-bitcoin-2b.png (600x745, 466.08K)

Sounds like the truckers need to drive to their headquarters and get their money in cash or blood

I mean those funds are supporting illegal acts so it makes sense they'd do that.

Why don't they just refund the donators? This seems illegal

If anyone here has donated to this, I would call up your bank and do a credit card chargeback. This is a bait-and-switch.
Fuck GoFundMe for doing this. What an absolutely clownish world we live in.

Attached: 1598770648638.png (644x942, 97.41K)

>Crypto
They raised 10 million dollars. You can't raise that much if it done through cryptocurrencies. Normal people don't know/care about to learn how to buy/sell crypto. Should've used something like GiveSendGo from the start

Let me guess, BLM and the ACLJEW and the NAACP?

>Once trust is lost you never get it back.
How many times has this happened already? Everyone keeps walking into the same trap.

Right wingers are complete fucking retards and will always continue to use the services of people who want them dead and their children raped.

let it happen, this is a pr disaster they have effectively made it clear they will not support right wing fundraisers and anything that goes against the mainstream narrative what do you think everyone who donated and is now being told their money is not only not being refunded to them, but they have no sway over what and where gofundme donates it to on their behalf.

haha where's their headquarters honk honk

>jews are allowed to outright steal money from people they politically disagree with
>jews wonder why they have been holocausted 1,030 times and are about to see 1,031
makes me think

Attached: 1618961324033.png (1018x789, 1.12M)

They need to learn that violence is the only answer.

>confiscates
steals

>we stole all of your money, and are now gonna give it to people who you harassed (the government)

So they're just gonna steal the money?

Wow, you're so smart for figuring that out. I wonder why OP advocated for its mass adoption to solve this problem instead of seeing how it hasn'y been mass adopted yet.

>I mean those funds are supporting illegal acts so it makes sense they'd do that.
kys zog bootlicker. for real

Report fraud if you donated. Get that back and donate directly to organizers center to the movement if you want.

1 they dont need money anymore anyways. Thry got where they going. Once too much money raised it starts going to pay for peoples boats. A moment like this doesnt need fucktons of cash around. Will only corrupt as we have seen literally to every movement since ever.

2 its not even going to where its intended.

ADL will get more shekels so they can finally define what racism is

just like we saw with GME, kikes can do whatever they want, outright theft, no repurcussions. same way the equifax jews were supposed to give us all $700 for leaking our data and never did.
>hedgie jews sign contract for shorting
>lose their ass on the bet
>flip the breaker switch and literally shut the game off
>hide in their mansions and refuse to pay the goyim per contract
>been over a year and no one has done anything about it
>not even mentioned in MSM
the only solution is the final solution. we need to exterminate every kike on the planet in order to end clown world. every last kike woman and child.

hitler was right about everything

Attached: 1632266306400.jpg (659x825, 337.79K)

Literally just give the truckers paper cash, that way kike banks cant do anything

>use liberal website
>website acts liberal
>OH NO WTF
You're mistake was using it in the first place ffs.
But what happens to the money? Does it just disappear, sent back to the people who donated?

Because the people that donated won't know any better.

They have stolen money. It doesn't matter if it's going to charity, they've stolen it.

Should have used givesendgo you stupid niggers, smells like controlled opposition to me…how could you be so dumb?

Honking will continue until morale improves

Anyone have a list of all the 'peaceful protests' that were beneficiary of GoFundMe campaigns?

Be sure to charge back this stupid ass company.

Boomers gonna boomer.

the money gets given to kikes
womp-womp

I think because they disbursed 1m already so its like, who's money was that then? Who gets a refund and who doesn't now.
Either way they should have never used gfm in the first place

Does givesendgo work outside the US?

>10 million dollars

Yah this shits defitially going to pay peoples houses and kids braces off now. Mark my words just gonna be new BLM money scam shit.

Can I donate $1 and do a charge back?

Haha. Not only did they just bitchslap our side, AGAIN, but proceeded to piss on it with the "we will donate your money to charities of our choosing" bullshit. Haha. Holy fuck. Hopefully sooner or later you people wake up to the fact that there's only one option: war. We will never, ever get anywhere doing it like this and this has been demonstrated over and over and over again.

So, if I donate to something, then go fund me takes the money, I don't get my money back?
Where does it actually go?

Doesn't GFM have automatic refunds? Pieces of shit trying to get as much money as they can from these people by saying you have to do individual refunds on request.

>Organizers whine about 1-2 people with rebel flags
>uses gofundme
Conservatives never disappoint with their retardation

This is like the 4th time theyve stolen millions. How the fuck havent they gotten sued

If Gofundme actually steals everyone's money and does this then the protests should get 10x worse. They will probably have to start burning the buildings down in Canada. People are fucking stupid for even using gofundme in the first place when there are better alternatives. They have a history of cancelling funds for any non-blm cause.

Redwood City California
created by: Brad Damphousse, Andrew Ballester
idk, how easy would it hypothetically be to freedom convoy a peninsula?

Attached: redwood city.png (1125x900, 172.37K)

Just stop using these sites. They literally are stealing the money and putting it in (((established charities))), meaning giving it to a bunch of rich jewish fucks.

If you donated, do a chargeback through your credit card. Make them get dropped by every major credit card company.

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

Because you'll do nothing .
They are Globhomo , no rules for them

Seriously though why are they so retarded. Just set up a cheap website and have a donate and a payment processor on it

or banks

any funds they can't return will go to charities of their choice.

This is what needs to happen. Spread it to fellow canucks

>Read the TOS Goyim, we're allowed to funnel your cash directly to BLM, ADL, and the ACLU without any notice

Normies barely internet like that, user. the commie fundimentalists have been the ones throwing money at things on GoFundMe so one could hardly blame some midwit for thinking that a movement of literal laborers would get a green-stamp of approval from the commiecucks without realizing they are just a banker in disguise.

Also, charge back if you donated the money and report fraud. Then donate to the actual people or whatever new charity they set up outside of these sites. Enough fraud reports and they will know they fucked up

i hope they get nuked from orbit

racism is hate against minorities... unless it is an "fringe minority"... and something about honking is hatespeech

Shut up, goy.

>confiscates
That's a funny way of saying steals.

>surveillance coin
Except when the address is blocked by the exchange.

Attached: 1642482277791.png (374x374, 187.12K)

nobody will fo anything. The protesters in Ottawa are full of boomers and minorities, just like the Jan6 people. This is not the kind of demographic that starts a revolution.

Even better is that the money that is supposed to go to the truckers is actually going to the people who created the issues in the first place. This protest just enriched the enemy. And they're laughing their fucking asses off.

Goyim never get sick of being scammed.

Just charge back at your bank lol

>credibility
>steals donations and gives to le charities of their choosing

Attached: 1643909269045.png (512x512, 209.13K)

Call up the truckers' lawyers and sue them. This can be used as grounds for a class action suit which puts them out of business.

how the fuck is this being labeled right wing anyways? my liberal mom supports these guys and lots of libs that aren’t in the city support the truckers

This.

>of their choice

...so they're stealing the money

Attached: 1643566467049.png (1100x600, 136.56K)

Bitcoin SV solves this. Fast, cheap transaction fee, and reliable.

GoFundMe getting $10m from rightwing people? Fuck off, total bullshit. This is money laundering and they're using this fake bait and switch as the cover story. $10m pays for a lot of false flags.

Hitler was not right about racism. He was not right about colonization. That's why he lost.

Interesting. Just blatantly stealing money now. I'm sure a class action lawsuit won't arise from this and goscamme won't get blown the fuck out in courts.

That's what you fags get for refusing to be peaceful

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention. They never should've used Go Fund Me, they should've used Give Send Go or crypto. In the future there will also be GabPay as well.

Gofundme set up a page where you can opt out of the fraud, but they know many people aren't going to do that, so they'll get to keep the rest.

This makes my blood boil

user think about the charities
think about all the jews who run them
dont you think they need some charity?

MAJOR BUMP

Attached: 1640979541705.png (214x466, 161.47K)

It's standard gish-gallop, right wing is derogatory in their mind, it's why it gets lablled right-wing, and all sorts of ists that make people feel unsafe

Where are they located?

Read the statement. They're donating it to "established charities" (ADL, SPLC, Amnest International)

Bot reply.

PWNED

Probably some Jewish bullshit in their terms of service.

its laughable that people still use go fund me, how boomer do you have to be...

Someone should let a lawyer know, that class action suit for that much money would be a pretty tasty opportunity.

Why do people even use gofundme? What purpose do they even serve?

Everyone can literally just set up an account in their preferred bank, publish the account number somewhere, for example on the facebook page where they organized the protest. People can easily just transfer money trough their bank to that account number.

There is no reason gofundme needs to be a middle man here. Why do North Americans use gofundme and pages like that in the first place?

Attached: 1638128099357.jpg (958x958, 140.43K)

10,000 trucks should surround the Gofundme headquarters and the homes of their executives and board members so we can find out.

Wait what? I mean in their absolute kikery I would expect them to say they will send the money back to the backers. But just stealing it? Holy moley that's a class action lawsuit in the making

Attached: yuri10.jpg (399x398, 36.29K)

I'd rather trust a Jew than a truck driver

Greetings Rabbi.

Attached: gee_i_woner_who_could_be_behind_this_post.jpg (491x491, 42.17K)

Bumb for Riot

Attached: 1618087903689.jpg (700x572, 60.5K)

Saw it coming from a mile away.
You people who donated are retarded.
They did the same thing for any right wing fundraiser.
>this time they will totally let use fund right wing movements for real guys!!!!
Use XMR or get rekt.

>Report fraud
>Jewish judge tells you to fuck yourself
>Throws you in prison for supporting terrorism and contempt of court

No, you have to kill them, or at least surround their homes with hundreds of trucks blaring their horns.

>will not distribute directly to organizers
>will work with organizers to give to a charity
>charity then gives it to truckers

GoFundMe headquarters are in Redwood City, California
Time for some honkin' burgerbros

>GoFundMe confiscates money donated to the Freedom Convoy
Keep organizing peaceful protests retards. They own you and you think voting or protesting will save you. Holy shit, this fucking planet is fucked. Full of retarded faggots who will bend over and let the government and corporations rape them in the ass. Go peacefully protest, like it does anything you fucktard. I hate normies! I hate normies!

What a genuine fucking lowlife fag

consoomers need jew to serve them shit

Hood, maybe the money will be useful for something, instead of angry white people

VivaFrei will prob do a rundown

Yep. They'll never learn though.

BLM leaders straight up embezzle for personal gain.
GoFuckMe steals millions of donations,
There used to be consequences for crime.

>Who gets a refund and who doesn't now.
If they for example distributed 1 million out of 10 million, they should simply reimburse 90% to anyone who donated. It's not rocket science.

>I am too stupid to know what is a coinjoin or wasabi wallet, on Bitcoin
many such brainlets

What happens if someone started a gofundme for class action suing gofundme?

no, i htink we should kill them
>blah blah peaceful solutions impossible blah blah violent solutions inevitable
Titus already found this one out. kikes cannot be reasoned with. even when you try to show them mercy, they just stab you in the back. it's best to slaughter them like animals. there are 17 million kikes on the planet. oklahoma alone could exterminate them all down to the last infant.

Attached: 1632270894182.jpg (1872x2560, 1.97M)

and for anti-semitism

>I'd rather trust a Jew than a truck driver
Then you're a fucking idiot

They don't care, user. If they did, they'd have stopped their bullshit years ago. There's only one option in dealing with these people but no one wants to accept it.

literally stealing the money for leftist efforts
the CEOs deserve nothing but a short noose

If I had donated, I'd find a kike temple .

CHARGE BACK CHARGE BACK CHARGE BACK CHARGE BACK

CHARGE BACK NOW
DESTROY THESE FUCKING KIKES

REEEEEEEE

WHERE THE FUCK IS THEIR OFFICE THEY NEED A GOOD FUCKING HONKING.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 150.29K)

No, they're not.

You are right peaceful protests don't do anything. At least this one made some noise but until people get killed nothing will actually change.