Gofundme cancelled. Riots imminent

Link
medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-183250_Brave.png (1080x2400, 298.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com/Warroomcanadanet
youtu.be/OnbZn0mVN0U
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the Gofundme was started by BJ Dichter, a literal homosexual Jew

Why would the organizers use gofundme for this shit? Ffs get your heads in the game.

Because the protests were co-opted by a faggot Jew as user said above. The usual for conservatives. They never learn.

>To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform

>we are persecuting people on political lines

yea thats how you make it trusted you fucking retards

We can clearly see through their lies and biases from years now.

Attached: 1638797355580.jpg (1024x1024, 134.76K)

fat conservatives never do shit. they'll go home and blow their brains out with their expensive fancy rifles

Attached: 1598044109813.jpg (952x679, 66.76K)

AHAHAHAHA

GET ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON YOU FUCKING LOSERS

TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN

NOW I GET TO POINT AND LAUGH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm shocked that schizo hasn't paid one of these tech companies a visit yet, hope they have a lot of security.

idiots used a 100% jewish website
what did they expect?

CRYPTO retards

Hmm. Shekels I can sniff em.

Attached: 9FF8D4BC-7ACF-4901-A58D-C8756D6BDEF5.gif (800x371, 87.4K)

No arrests. Yet police report incidents of violence. I buy it.

if only there was some digital store of value that the government couldn't control

Get the refund. Donate it back directly to Truckers.

Don't leave it as a BLM donation.

Attached: neeson.jpg (266x189, 8.07K)

GFM is also fully cooperating with LEA and disclosing all donor information (credit card, transfer etc). There’s evidence of money laundering and financial fraud. didn’t think you were anonymous, did you?

>To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform
>We are blatantly stealing nine million dollars from the people who use our service

Attached: 1633489770993.jpg (491x404, 32K)

>If they will not direct the funds to the intended recipients, they should return it to the donators.
If they will not direct the funds to the intended recipients, they should return it to the donators.
>If they will not direct the funds to the intended recipients, they should return it to the donators.
If they will not direct the funds to the intended recipients, they should return it to the donators.

SUE (((THEM))), FUCK (((THEM))), HANG (((THEM)))
>SUE (((THEM))), FUCK (((THEM))), HANG (((THEM)))

Attached: 1643651969043.jpg (446x566, 70.39K)

Organized by a jew too KEK conservatives are true retards

CHARGEBACK
IT COSTS THEM MONEY
THEY DID IT TO ONLYFANS, WE CAN DO IT TO GOFUNDME

>It's an occupation!
Funny. They didn't have such scruples when it was BLM taking over, burning city blocks, and assaulting / killing people.

Normies.

knew this would happen when they used go fund me
No idea why the organizers put their trust in that scheme of a corp

Welcome to the Jungle, it gets worse here every day . . .

You actually think any of the donors would know how to use crypto? Theyre all old rural boomers. don’t even know what a VPN is. Plus if there was crypto donations, how are you going to cash it out, use it to buy shit like fuel and food? You think Canadian Tire takes bitcoin? Never mind crypto doesn’t hold value; enjoy your +/- 20% price swings per week. Plus if they did try, 90% chance the grifting protest organizers would be swindled by thier crypto connection; sure theyre stupid, but grifters recognize a grift, and there no bigger grift than coin.

>Why would the organizers use gofundme for this shit?
This they have already done it like 5 times before

Some user needs to make a monero backed gofundme that glow niggers can't touch

They should have just used Bitcoin, that's how I send money to friends in Canada since everything else is a jewish clusterfuck.

nasim

>This they have already done it like 5 times before

Five what? Hundred? Thousand?

>Donate $10 million to the truckers
>Gofundme cancels it
>Gives the money to "approved charities" instead
>One quick look at Gofundme's twitter page reveals they are far left
>So "approved charities" obviously will be Black Lives Matter, or LGBTQP+
>They're literally stealing millions of dollars from Conservatives and giving it to the left
Now I'm kinda scared. This is gonna push someone over the edge and they're gonna go play Minecraft

Attached: pepe1.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Isnt gofundme the site that defunded the campaing made by that girl that was raped by obama?

>This is gonna push someone over the edge and they're gonna go play Minecraft

This is going to push everyone over the edge.

>just build your own internet

>missed on purpose
Yeah fuck that no egg roastie.

Based Jew dabbing on the goyim

Attached: 41uX1NF50uL.jpg (333x500, 16.03K)

New site for donations is up.
They've already raised 240k
givesendgo.com/Warroomcanadanet

20% price swing > 100% funds stolen and going to niggers. It's not hard to figure out these days, exchanges make it extremely simple

youtu.be/OnbZn0mVN0U

OBVIOUS SHILL / SLIDE THREAD STOP REPLYING TO THESE POSTS

Nobody cares. It was already expected and funds are moving through other methods.

Should've used GSG from the start. They supported Kyle.

Attached: rittenhousebros.png (1300x920, 1.53M)

>What are stablecoins?
And don't start the tether fud. There's dozens of them now. BUSD is my personal favorite because it's 100% backed in bank accounts with FDIC insurance, and you can always use a mixer like tornadocash to make funds untraceable.

Lol no way.
I can see how they could cancel the fundraiser but surely they are obligated to return the donations?
How the fuck can they just pocket the money and spend it however they want? There's no way that can be legal. They literally fleeced these people.

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

Donations are already flooding in. Fuck em

>How the fuck can they just pocket the money and spend it however they want? There's no way that can be legal.

Rules are for the goyim, not for the jews.
That is, up until the bullets start flying.

>not just canceling it, but giving the money to "other charities" unless you notice there's a refund form in the next 2 weeks

This is the most kike move i've ever seen.

The original donation goal was $1 million so they are giving that to the truckers, but taking all the extra $9 million. It's in the terms of service somewhere that they can legally do this.

I realize everything is da joos but there exists usually at least the facade of fair play. This is way too blatant. I don't want some throwaway posts about the jews I want to know legally how gofundme can just take the funds.

>at least the facade of fair play
No, it fucking doesn't. Wake up. Why do you still give a fuck about morals and optics when every other faggot is out in the open raping kids on the playground?

>Nobody cares.

you care

get shit on

It's quite simple these days. You can literally get an e transfer from somewhere like crypto.com to your bank account

We have long LONG LOOOOONNGGGGG gone past the facade of fair play, this has been apparent since 2020, arguably even earlier. At this point, these faggots at the top need to be held accountable through any means necessary.

Yet they allowed funding of floydists?