IT'S OVER FOR ROGAN

19% of Spotify users to cancel service over Joe Rogan's deadly COVID lies

>How big of a liability vs. an asset will Joe Rogan prove to be for Spotify? A new survey sheds some light on which way the wind might blow given the spate of #DeleteSpotify and #CancelSpotify hashtags that blew up on social media in recent days — although similar past customer backlashes have resulted in minimal damage.

>Among Spotify users, 19% said they have already canceled their service — or plan to — over the Rogan uproar, according to a Feb. 1 consumer poll conducted by Forrester Research.

variety.com/2022/digital/news/spotify-canceled-delete-joe-rogan-controversy-1235172529/

Attached: JRBS-scaled.jpg (1200x675, 168.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jremissing.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

19% said what they thought you wanted to hear

spotify just took down 70 of his podcasts

they are already purging the archives
jremissing.com

Is there really anyone who can look at that face on the right and take anything coming out of its mouth as serious?

I'm so pleased that the entire political left committed mass suicide. I only wish they died faster. Waiting months for their heart attacks and cancer is making me impatient.

no they didn't

I know people are meming on this shit but it's so fucking genuinely creepy that all this shit is happening because Dr. Malone said that the vax actually isn't great.

How many worms are in the average normie's brain?

Attached: akko_3.jpg (640x572, 26.11K)

jremissing.com/

here’s a link you can see which ones… im assuming it’s because people said the n word

Attached: 1644017721884.jpg (1282x1265, 287.15K)

imagine getting life advice from this midget faggot podcast

Attached: 1601783053829.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

Ah the ole Ninja/Shroud Mixer strat where get a huge payday than only have to follow your end of the deal for a year or two.

whats spotify

Daily reminder the jabs have killed more people than JRE.

manufactured elite only drama
kill yourself

5% didn't read the question
10% thought it was the 'correct' answer regardless of what they actually plan to do
4% are actually mad and most of those are probably glowies

Never have I been more sure that a poll was complete and utter bullshit than right now.

>19% of spotify's users, that don't listen to or like Joe Rogan's podcast, canceled their services

>or plan to
kek, you won't do shit

The left should take the toxic spike protein shots, the right should take ivermectin, and we'll see who lives.

You all care about this shit way too much LOL.

>19%
and these fags think they're the majority

Goddamn son

>plan to

pffft.

I didn’t get the survey - discarded

I don't care. This is just liberals eating liberals, none of the faggots getting canceled now gave a shit when we were getting canceled, fuck em.

Serious question, who will compete with him? Hear me out. When glam metal was fading at the end of 80's, record labels were looking for something new, and along came Nirvana. Now every record label wanted their own Nirvana so they, too, could make loads of cash. They quickly dropped those lame Sunset Strip bands and signed acts like Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Screaming Trees, Pearl Jam, etc. SO! Who is the next Nirvana to compete with Joe Rogan? You just know it's gonna be some sub-standard shit like Silver Chair, but HEY, money is money!

>IT'S OVER FOR ROGAN
If he DOES get canned, which he WON'T, he will just make his own platform/move to another platform (like gumroad). He will be just as popular and make even more money. A JRE show for $5/mo on Gumroad at just half his average listener base would bring in $25 million/mo. It would literally just discredit Spotify more and give more power to alt content.

Kulinski? He’s a lefty.