Pain and fear exists

>pain and fear exists
>98% of the world is living in poverty
>everybody is constantly afraid and in pain
>this is just normal
>death is real and you can literally get both your arms torn off and spend the next 6 hours dying slowly in a ditch somewhere with no hands to write about it on Any Forums
So is this really hell, because this seems very hellish

Attached: laughing-laugh.gif (498x498, 1011.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv/CZkI7-iFtiH/
youtu.be/oGbQJ1d7QtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus dude, turn off your computer and tv and get the fuck outside.

Life is truly the worst horror novel ever written. It can not technically get any worse than this. This is the greatest nightmare ever told.

its all about the frens we made along the way, user
instagram.com/tv/CZkI7-iFtiH/

To make it all the more hilarious, you're tempted with Jesus as an escape. But if you study Jesus for any amount of time you'll see it just fucks you up more. Like our only light is actually poison. Every religion promises some type of salvation because life itself is a total nightmare demanding escape.

Life is suffering.
Death is the cure.

Yeah yeah yeah, we got it.

>be shill working for (((them)))
>everybody is figuring shit out
>getting remoralized
>what do?
>I know! Let's terrorize them emotionally to lower the vibration of this board!

Is it working?

to live is to die

Only for you.

You lose all your memories, at the very least, and at the worst you're actually reincarnated in some form to be tortured again. Man, this is so terrible. What have we done to deserve this.

No it isn't. Not at all.

You pricks, this really IS a mindfucking thread, isn't it. You cunts...

I don't know. But I know what YOU have done to deserve it. Making this thread.

A fundamental aspect of life is to struggle, to suffer. Every waking moment is a moment of conflict against something. By existing you end the existence of others. The only way it will end is when all things die, the death of death itself.

youtu.be/oGbQJ1d7QtI

Babies first existential dread.

Every form of pleasure is just escapism from truth. Peace means not thinking about the truth at all.

Dread is old, nigga. This is victory.

>the overlord hasn't let me have sex in 10 years
>I just have to live with a permanent hard dick till my dick is in actual pain from being erect for 40 minutes
>now I have to struggle some food into my gut so I don't literally starve and shit it out, and any mistake in the process of procuring food to digestion could go wrong and send me into extreme pain
Imagine getting your heads cut off, it's happened in Eastern countries about 100 times today already. Getting decapitated is actually probably a pretty good way to go, too

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

victory is total annihilation of the universe and all proof that anything ever existed at all. take pierre teilhard de chardin's omega point theory--except instead of a kardashev type III (or iv?) civilization unifying the universe, they use their power it to finally end it all.

based

Angsty Andy

Pain is literally so terrible that the only logical question to ask is if I should kill myself or not. Getting clipped by a car and losing both my legs or poisoned and spending dozens of hours vomiting are both pretty likely things to happen in a lifetime. Absolutely brutal reality we exist in. But suicide may not even be the end.

Imagine this.
The greatest conceivable pleasure that anyone could ever experience, is in no way comparable to the greatest possible pain anyone could ever experience.
As a scale from feeling normal, the amount of pain that could be potentially felt is unending.

Yes I'm demoralizing you with facts and truth, because the truth is literally so terrible that it is considered demoralization. Doing nothing isn't even an option because pain is just one wrong turn away. You can't opt out. This is it. This is the nightmare.

>demoralizing
kek

Attached: B76D317A-344A-44C6-8E6A-6197C3F9128A.jpg (619x800, 162.95K)

What's even worse is when you think of the cycle of life. You just keep spawning as a human for eternity just to suffer, Death is temporary, life is eternal. The theory that once you die it's all nothing is inaccurate. Death is simply a part of the process before and after you arrive into a human body, which happens over and over and over. That makes it even worse as we will come here again and again, just to suffer, as energy doesn't dissolve but transforms. There is no end to the cycle and death doesn't even fix it. Death just means you're starting all over.

Attached: 1625351916824.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

I puked the other day and kept trying to reach for a gun to kill myself with, even a moderate amount of pain makes me want to die. Of course, I don't have enough money to own a gun. Life is full of funny little moments like that.

The world is far too complex to be irrelevant. And it is far too painful to be a gift. God is definitely out there. Would you send somebody to this place? Are you happy to be alive in this world?