PANIC

PANIC
>PANIC
PANIC
>PANIC
PANIC
>PANIC

Attached: BF67B606-75A8-4B31-800C-B4D6F43988CF.jpg (750x903, 357.5K)

Last time he panicked this bad was before sucking 10 dicks

Panic? Only concern which was which one to suck first.

Hope everyone in Ottawa has their codpieces for the weekend

See what you did you stupid nazis?

>Bruised
lmao is he self-harming?

He just can't believe that the functional portion of the country hates him

Sources familiar with every leftist crisis management contractors thinking say the truckers will all be literally Hilter if the racist label does not stick.

of course he is, people like trudeau and biden think only of legacy, they fantasize about kids reading about them in schools books. and trudeau retarded as he is, is still smart enough to know that his only choice to hold power without bending will be to deploy the military.
and that would make him and his dad the only two modern Canadian prime ministers to deploy the military agaisnt their own country men.
and then he wont be remembered as the progressive messiah hes been larping as, but instead this is going to be all hes remembered for

If you see a side-by-side picture with him from a few months ago and 4 days ago, he look's like he's aged 10 years and put on 20 lbs with a double chin starting to form. Leafs, there's gossip his wife has left him for the accusation of him having sex with a student when he was a teacher, anything from the grapevine about that?

>source: trust me bros the staffers told me

WHERE'S JUSTIN?

Attached: raiders.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Who fucking cares turdo has been flinging bullshit for 2 weeks.
He deserves all of the real or fake bad press thats possible

Didn't his wife get covid from Idris Elba? And I wouldn't be surprised if True dough had an affair with Melanie Joly

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2000x1000, 184.35K)

Attached: Canadian Bacon.jpg (640x640, 63.5K)

Leaf redemption arc in 2022? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Hello Darkness My old Friend

Attached: bjhbjul.jpg (349x359, 9.66K)

He's only 2 more weeks away from looking like darth vader

>According to Conservative staffers, Trump is panicking, and has never been this worried. Keep the pressure on.
If you'd seen such a headline back in 2017 you woulda rejected it immediately for being shit
But now because it confirms your beliefs you embrace it

Regardless, the message is still valid. Keeping up the pressure primes the situation for change. The fear is clickbait and motivation for weak wobblers to get engaged so they feel like part of a winning side.

LMAO they are sliding twitter with all sorts of shit stories so Truckers won't appear as trending anymore. Fuck twitter! Everyone should shut down their social media accounts and move on signal or telegram or some alternate shit.

Aren't his five days for MUH COVID isolation up, too? Time to face the music, buddy boy. People are going to start asking questions.

Attached: 1638475068791.png (228x221, 69.65K)

He's not going back to Parliament Hill any time soon...he's a massive faggot

hes turning into a fat dyke lol

Trudeau should come out and confess to his part in the plot to spread viruses to force the injections into everyone. Everyone except the stupid knows those aren't vaccinations.

He's gonna have to give in. Maybe if the media didn't label these peaceful protestors as terrorists it wouldn't look so bad to just give in and lift mandates.

>Justin's son joins the truckers
>"there's still some honks in you father! let go of your wokeness!"
>It is.. too late for me, my son. Klaus Schwab will show you the true power of the globohomo. he is your master now

I want to rim Justin Trudeau's arse.

Probably got an Illuminati black eye from Anal Schwab

Attached: 1489884629403.jpg (570x558, 260.13K)

What if Trudeau was so stupid he did not get the saline injection? He looks like shit

Except no one ever believed Justine was a real man

He just lost his pretty boy look. It is over for him.

Oh yeah no, I'm well aware he's gonna try to put it off as long as possible. Man, after this, he's going to be a batshit paranoid looney for the rest of his tenure. Behind every door is a protest. Every sound a horn. Every shadow a trucker. Which will be made worse by hearing whispered tales from key staff of internal betrayals, subversions, and schemes.

Attached: wormtongue.jpg (1920x800, 169.37K)

Attached: 20220204_154013.jpg (1672x966, 232.98K)

I CALLED THEM RACIST AND IT DIDN'T WORK HEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

Attached: 1524334788091.jpg (495x362, 18.73K)

i’m sick of you degenerate chuds you have no consideration for the anxiety and disruption you’re causing the local populace this is wrong and you are all nazis who deserve to be shot by the government

PHANTOM HONKS ARE FOREVER

that's clearly a body double or a fag in a trudeau mask lmao he flew to fucking g*rmany or something

leave Justin alone

Attached: 1644007090932.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>Last time he panicked this bad was before sucking 10 dicks
That was excitement

worried about what? just get rid of the fucking mandates, it's not a big deal, what the fuck

Have they considered, I don't know, talking to the truckers and asking what they want?

Klaus won't be happy if he does that

JUSTin

Attached: 1643812729756.gif (444x246, 3.7M)

>Everyone should shut down their social media accounts
Yes no need for the and after. Just shut down social media accounts. That's it. No and.

He's starting to look like Tucker

Somebody just kill him.
Fucking do it.
Kill him and start the chain reaction that will start it all.
I will personally build a pyramid of five hundred human skulls, to the glory of the man who lays this globalist child-eating WEF puppet low.