You who hate the Jews so, why did you adopt their religion?

You who hate the Jews so, why did you adopt their religion?

Attached: quote-you-who-hate-the-jews-so-why-did-you-adopt-their-religion-friedrich-nietzsche-134-42-60.jpg (850x400, 50.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4chan oy vey shut it down.png (1086x523, 145.09K)

I don't, I abhor it.

Attached: 1643375143401.jpg (720x445, 55.77K)

Nietzsche wishes every day that he had read the bible.

> statement by gay retarded nerd
> implying "philosophy" is good or beneficial to anybody
ignored will vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FDxMGkcXIAMCqbK.jpg (322x360, 16.15K)

Inb4 WE WUZ JEWS AND SHEEEEIT
EDOMITES AND SHEEIT

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-020226.jpg (1080x2244, 540.5K)

Literal faggot brain

Attached: 1643409966334.png (1091x686, 184.68K)

user thinks this means Christianity over paganism.

Nietzsche is always a cheeky cunt and never means these kinds of statement literally. He means something closer to "why did you Judaize Christianity?" He is against the soi Christianity of his day, particularly the Lutheranism of his youth. He is not criticizing the transition from paganism to Christianity that occurred in the Roman Empire and the dark ages.

Cryptokike

Attached: 1643206307253.jpg (720x720, 120.07K)

thats not what is quote is saying, ironic that his character is upstanding enough to retain the tone of his question
in response to the nature of this philisophical query though, it is simple in that our ancestral wealth has been stolen as to why we hate, and therefore it must surely be reclaimed by organization, in if we trust our most accomplished brothers to contend, will be so much more skilled at utiliIizing, and without that detestable vampirism by which the jews make do

Nietzsche was insane.

The mods recognize the separation of church and state. Why don't you?

Jews hate Jesus and the New Testament. Rightly so. Both are extremely antisemitic.

I didnt.

because Christ did come

who?

Attached: 1642877367332m.jpg (1013x1024, 94.9K)

I've listened to lots of the old and new testament while working because I'm a history nerd and it's a disgusting jewish piece of work through and through.

your savior

the step son of a cuck?

Attached: thumbnail_037e0734b1e081a5d6d70b2bdc2dedf4.jpg (250x250, 16.68K)

strong men don't pity themselves and don't feel the need to be saved.

I’m jealous of Jewish loyalty. Whites could do with a bit of that these days

Revelation 3:9

All kikes will kneel down and worship Christians in the end. Jews (except for the 144,000) and Scientism Enjoyers both lose.

Attached: IMG_7159.jpg (1021x1024, 261.38K)

They Love Christians!
This religion is a spiritual deathtrap that was revealed to the most parasitic race of humans by a ForeskinDevourer Demon, he mixed some real info with alot of disinfo, very CIA like nowadays. The only acceptable types of Christians are Gnostic Christians who believe one can become Christ.
Christ was simply an enlightened man, like Buddha. I habe mostly no problem with his teaching as Whites interpret them.
Just think about it bucko.
The purpose of the Devil is to deceive, why would he demand the Elite openly worahi him, through rituals, performance art music, TV, Movies, Laws, Curriculum? It does not make what they are trying to sell any easier...
They do all this vile shit and literally rape the world while being openly Satanistic so YOU, naturally being disgusted by them want to oppose them.
>they are satanist so I must be Christian
>Hurr fucking durr
>aaand.... Well do nothing, and wait for revelations to play out while my fellow man is being degraded, vaccinated with God connection severing chemicals while I murmur something about the mark of the beast, because its inevitable, its all in this kike book see
Life is a Gift not a curse, we are not damned in anyway, we are sentient but have still have to work to sustain ourselves poor fucking us, cry me a river bucko
Christianity is all wrong

It was forced upon us by faggot boomer nigger loving parents
But once you grow up you wise up

Death Cultist, you wish the endtimes were now so you could be sure, the world has no beginning and no end. I feel sorry for you believing that the Truth is in a book and you don't have to go out there and find it.

>gym bro rule 22
he who does make brain gainz, cannot hope to make gainz of the soul

Its all a false dichotomy
Haegelian dialect

Thus speak Zarathustra

????

>he who does not*

Niggers hate us, yet they adopted our religion

Attached: jiggers.jpg (1024x683, 287.26K)

you can play pretend like you know what happens to your meat suit and spirit after this run, but I will lean on the faith. You have faith too. Just not in what I have faith in. We all believe what we believe

I hate this faggot so much

Attached: BE9F1867-0FD3-4AD7-9FB3-F4B7ED5486A3.jpg (828x1209, 386.21K)