AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY

AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS LEVEL OF KEKERY ANYMORE

Attached: 1620006060.jpg (1620x933, 212.49K)

OH N-

Attached: 1643350698875.png (747x938, 557.88K)

so gov is in charge of our feelings now

>waaaaahhhh i can't say nigger and paki anymore like a fuckign autist

Attached: 1615833261191.png (350x350, 193.49K)

Conservatives so based ! Let’s vote for Tory tossers! At least they ain’t labour!

Or respectfully criticize your government officials based on the policy they are advocating because that 'makes them feel unsafe'

>you can say anything you like so long as it's something the government approves of
i don't think these types actually understand what free speech means

Things have to get worse before they get better, user

>UK
Don't care, stop spamming my board

lol I can still say ni-

they don’t want people casting doubt on the holocaust

Spreading Covid-19 disinformation would also be covered under a crime of sending a false communication.

oi its 3 bings after did ye pay yer intahnet fine govna

good. nazis deserve death and so do their racist families

Attached: 2201E152-D791-4266-83FF-5B1A0EF08672.jpg (1024x1024, 165.11K)

stop that you're making him feel unsafe !

Found the dumb shitskin.

>The Government said it would also help defend people’s right to free expression, with posts that are offensive but not harmful no longer within the scope of criminal law.

wut

Very interesting! Say, aren't governments starting to announce that covid might have been a fraud? So anyone spreading covid-hype could be implicated? Or perhaps all of the demoralization shills should perhaps keep the Suicide Hotline on speed dial?

Attached: 1642116661401.jpg (1024x1005, 77.8K)

>Dorries, described as "a right-wing, working-class Conservative", is a member of the socially conservative Cornerstone Group. A Christian, she has said in an interview for a Salvation Army newspaper: "I am not an MP for any reason other than because God wants me to be. There is nothing I did that got me here; it is what God did. There is nothing amazing or special about me, I am just a conduit for God to use."
right-wing, working class Conservative

The most dangerous legislation ever!

thats not where this ends and youre stupid if you believe that. PIGFUCK