Why was 90's Culture so Degenerate?

Millennial here. I am having to teach myself that everything I was cool growing up is not actually cool. Why? Because I was born in 1993 into a cultural cesspool known as the 1990's. Basically everything that was supposedly the peak of coolness in the 90's was somehow degenerate. Who do I blame for this? Is this Bill Clinton's fault? Was it elves? Who is responsible? Where is the accountability and why was the 90's such a negative influence culturally? I want answers and I blame.... I blame some unknown factor... I don't know who or what but I blame them/it/whatever-factor.... shed light, anons. What was it???

Attached: CD06D850-39E2-448D-B25E-F4EC9D45E18C.jpg (1200x1200, 105.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*everything I thought was cool

jews.

2020s culture is way worse and the average person now is probably more degenerate than 90s Manson was.

Pop culture is always degenerate, always has been.

Read a book, listen to classical music, learn how to appreciate classical and academic art, you gigantic retarded faggot.

They opened the portal

Attached: B5398C96-8B39-4A8D-ABA7-6F7A588495E2.png (882x876, 869.06K)

90's were based 2020's is nothing but fag nigger tranny shit.

no u

Reznor was always 10x better than that faggot Manson

Attached: tumblr_o96rgjmhIv1vudrwso3_500.jpg (500x694, 52.2K)

>Why was 90's Culture so Degenerate?
name a decade it wasn't

80's, in comparison

>Because I was born in 1993 into a cultural cesspool known as the 1990's. Basically everything that was supposedly the peak of coolness in the 90's was somehow degenerate.
Like you can even remember, fag.
You were 7 in 2000 so you largely missed the 90s. Kill yourself and try being born again in the 80s, nerd.

Attached: The_Beautiful.jpg (454x587, 51.03K)

Baby boomers thought they’d arrived at the end of time and were delighted by the pointless angst of gen x. “Haha.. boys are frustrated despite everything being perfect!”

>25 years later
>hell on earth, everywhere

The devil is to blame as are we for sinning.
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk

Attached: Power structure of worldly things.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

it is way worse now but the evil forces were appearing in the 90's before today.... it was like the seeds of today in many respects

American culture has been thoroughly degenerate since the late 60s, and at least mildly degenerate since the 1920s.

The 80's were degenerate, you're just an unbelievable retard for someone about to hit 30.

Nah, Manson was way more successful and better

‘80s were just as awful

>Spielberg
>slasher films
>androgyny
>anti-music “music”

I can't remember that well but you are not taking into account that I was influenced by the mileu and culture... 90's culture was what I grew up looking up to

Remember before the iphone came out, when everything wasn't all about niggers and faggots?

Miss those days.

not compared with the 90's. 80's is way more wholesome in comparison

you forgot to mention RONALD REAGAN.... anti-communism.... moral panics

jews
is this even a question?

Nope, not at all. You're just culturally illiterate.

He's definitely not more successful than Reznor wtf. Trent has 2 Oscars + another nomination. That's not even mentioning that he basically created Manson's career. Manson has to rely on others like Kanye nowadays to stay relevant

Attached: tumblr_n66vw3VqGV1sl3p2uo1_500.jpg (480x749, 38.3K)

yeah, right.... the decade of Ronald Reagan and satanic panic was more degenerate than the decade of gangsta rap and glorification of heroin (grunge music)??

lmao, culturally illiterate. I knew it.

and ur proof?

this is what a lost argument looks like

End of History, innit. Cold War was over, things were stable so far as sheltered suburbanites could see, and life was becomming appreciably more convenient and comfortable

Personally, I blame MTV.

ww1/2 was a massive human sacrifice, boomers/millennials are the result, 60sto the 90s was the energy from that massive human sacrifice, 9/11 and war on terror was an attempt to keep the "energy" going