I will not bend the knee

Well, got this email today. Looks like I'm going to be losing my job because I refuse the clot shot.

Remote employee btw. Seems very illegal.

Any recommendations besides being a cuck?

Attached: tdbank.png (1785x181, 24.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Ottawa and bring your war face.

>Seems very illegal.
Every part of what they're doing is illegal. The rule of law is ending in Canada and we're quite literally sliding into a biomedical dictatorship.

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

Money is not an issue. I make about 50k/year from side work & investment stuff. This is my hill to die on. I absolutely will not take it. I will not be coerced.

Can't you just fake it?

also, maybe don't work for a bank next time.

Nope. They require a digital QR code. The creepiest part is I've been a remote employee for close to 10 years.

I get paid six figures to play video games all day - pretty sweet deal.

Find them.

Can't you just give some bum a fake id with your name and have him get vaxxed in your place?

Give up your job, get a van. That’s real freedom. It’s crazy how well you can live if you hit up food banks etc. And women fucking love a nomad.

Working is for chumps.

Tell them that you had a past medical issue and went into anaphylactic shock in the past and because of the well known issues with the gene therapy and a higher risk of someone who has went into anaphylactic shock in the past should exclude you from being forced to take it..... but then they might remind you that there are other shots that are not genetically modified experiments like Phizers and make you take one of those

Just bribe the nurse, dipshit. They're not following any rules, why should you?

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

>Any recommendations besides being a cuck?
tell them to go fuck themselves and go out into the streets tomorrow.

Choosing the Nomad/neet life is one thing. Bribing a nurse to fake medical info is an actual federal crime. Don’t do that.

Fuck, move in with your parents. Free fucking rent. There’s so many ways to live well without having to work.

Do you leafs have religious exemptions or do you all hate God so much that that is not a thing there?

The minute you refer to it as gene therapy the lie is pretty toast. How dumb are you?

Doesn't appear to be the case. They're straight up asking for medical information at this point. Issue is I'm a contractor, so rather than firing me, they'll just prevent me from being extended.

What kind of a lawyer would take this on? I'm content to go to court over this.

Attached: tdvax2.png (783x1221, 99.64K)

Crrow777radio
Episode 373.5 if you want a walkthrough of how to navigate this bullshit.

Attached: VaccExample.jpg (698x776, 274.86K)

Start breaking their stuff.

Bribing minor government officials is everyday shit in third world countries. Just choose a Filipino nurse and she won't report you.

Put the fear of God into these cockroaches.
GET UP, FIGHT BACK!

Don't worry bro, better jobs will come

Unless she does, and then op is in court. Don’t be dumb.

Just don't take it. They just want to scare you