TDA buildling burns following investigation announcement

Important buildings burning down, billionaire heads of hedge funds fleeing the country, is this the turning point, is their loss inevitable?twitter.com/NazeemElkommos/status/1489504301378637824

Attached: TDA document facility burns.png (930x1083, 513.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NazeemElkommos/status/1489467721536483329/photo/1
globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a326ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and on the same day Ken Griffith left the US on a private Jet, owned by a company he founded
twitter.com/NazeemElkommos/status/1489467721536483329/photo/1

Attached: run kenny boy run.png (1242x813, 643.79K)

ok ty for keeping me informed of these highly relevant happenings which surely affect my life and demand my attention

quit being a cuck

Nothing ever happens

>he doesn't hold at least one (1) GME with all this shit happening
NGMI

>none of this affects me

lol

It's all so tiresome

Attached: ukraine.jpg (555x656, 68.33K)

oh this is not good

Golly I hope they put that fire out, god bless the firefighters risking their lives during this operation

I'm not sure what comes out of this but if feels like they're panicking

Attached: KP Holdings L.L.C.png (1246x709, 585.91K)

Bump intelanon

I'm holding UVXY, bring on the crash

*holds your hand really tight*
it'll hit $1500 a share

>oy vey goyim I sure am so tired of being told the truth, lets all walk out of this thread together!
>hey, heres a useless thread you can waste your time in about an eceleb nobody gives a shit about! that needs your attention goy!

troll

Appears to have stopped in Finaland
globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a326ca

Attached: pit stop.png (892x799, 118.38K)

ah nice the old pony express

what do you want to bet he goes straight to the isle of man or one of those channel islands

QRD and background for the latecomers please.

Attached: d9f070d4eae0bdce1f5b3c564afdc3f8.jpg (528x1525, 115.95K)

>is their loss inevitable?
It's more likely that its going to be exposed trump organized the entire covid pandemic solely to benefit all his billionaire CEO friends with the cares act at the expense of the American taxpayer and the resultant millionaire purge will make the bolsheviks look like an amusement park cleanup crew.

Attached: trump.making.announcement_wide-3f7fa81116c62cb2edbfa02583cc1657ceb26d27.jpg (4588x2580, 3.06M)

Ahhh. They have all my money.

Hmmm I was about to cash out all my stocks, but your trips are very convincing...

retail people trying to buy stocks find out the game is rigged, and over the course of a year basically every stock broker comes with it's closet skeletons as people start to really press for the first time ever what's going on, TDA was actually considered to be one of the cleaner brokers with any major controversies going on before this hit, it's pretty obvious at this point there are no real rules being enforced and it's just turning into a free for all with the hedge fund managers literally running for their lives now

>Organised the pandemic
It was cooking before that dupe even had a twinkle of running for president.
Israel and Mossad have been wanting to push a new silk road through for a LONG time.

The GameStop and Robinhood incidents?

If you can buy or get information on what trades people are making in real time you can actually profit on every transaction automatically. At one time you'd have to wait for the broker to settle with the exchange to see the transaction but if your brokerage is directly delivering the data "in-flight" to the hedgies before it even arrives at the exchange, let alone being processed and finally settled there, wellsir you can make infinite free money.

no you dummy this relates to feeding td ameritrade's data to funds likely run by the ameritrade execs themselves before the stock transactions can even complete

Witnessed. Holding.

Attached: EADC0D2D-10F2-4523-82DF-C0557A660F9B.gif (498x278, 1.85M)

Attached: jewbank.jpg (613x1024, 104.29K)

yeah, but basically everyone is involved now, that amount at stake is so large and all the institutions are so interwoven that retail asking for their money is basically making everything collapse

Attached: gamestonk.png (1576x809, 359.37K)

checked
GME isn't the best one, Nokia's way better. They actually have assets and a patent portfolio and so on. GME rents store fronts.