Do you know how to fight, chud?

Do you know how to fight, chud?

I'm a brown belt on karate, and now I started doing muay thai

Today was a sparring day, I fight the coach, he punched like 4 times on the face not even using 100% of his abilities

But I will improve

Do you know how to defend yourself, chud? What are the political implications of men not knowing how to fight?

Attached: file.png (1920x1280, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/
odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6
twitter.com/bengordonshow
web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow
bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/
youtube.com/watch?v=XXqQ7IL0weg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>karate
the dane cook of martial arts.

I read more fighting manga than you, so I'm stronger, kid

Attached: baki motobe.png (324x554, 228.17K)

I bet I could knock you out with a kick

>brown belt in karate, worthless mcdojo shit
>one day of muay thai training

You don't know shit lol

i wrestled from middle school to high school in selects then varsity
boxed through college
all that shit means nothing when i look at the armoire full of fmj and hollowpoints i got here

Six years of muay thai, BJJ and judo. Started of with a larping martial art like you did also.

Pro-tip.
Size is King.

Don't be one of those guys who thinks he can fight a guy twice his size because he knows ka-ra-te. Or MMA for that matter. Just came to blackpill. Peace.

I'm not trainning just one day and I bet I could kill you in a fight

In my personal experience 2 years of Karate is about equal to two muay thai lessons that include sparring.

So yeah he doesn't know shit.

The only thing you could kill is a mcnugget, you mcdojo mcfuckup

I keep forgetting what savages in uncultured societies are like

I'll fight you with gloves but I used to get paid to fight muay thai.

I'll let you win if Bolsanaro grants me asylum.

>brown belt in karate
>posts Muay-Thai/Lao fighters
???

Because I'm doing muay thai now, chud

People talk shit about karate, they don't know anything

>some dude beat me up
>it's fine I'll improve
Sounds like you can't actually defend yourself, fellow chud
First stripe white BJJ here

>muh stripmall karate
lmao the special ed of martial arts lets go karate kid

people talk shit about beaner karate
shits strip mall karate
even our fat kids do that shit here
and they have height and mass on you

>I'm a brown belt on karate, and now I started do-
>*bang*

Attached: index.jpg (800x602, 42.32K)

He said he did one lesson.

Seriously tho equal weight, height and reach and the guy with six boxing lessons under his belt wins the fight every time compared to someone who's never trained. Even being able to throw a jab, cross, hook, uppercut combo wins most fights against people roughly your size without boxing experience.

I can fight alright but would rather just put you on a t-shirt with my glock 19

The nip is right.

If the coach couldn't hit me they should close the gym

is this the new seal pasta?

Attached: 1482613173966.png (433x388, 304.81K)

NOO YOU CAN'T JUST BRING A GUN TO A SHOOT FIGHT THAT'S ILLEGAL

Kek

Attached: 1621574493146.png (350x335, 90.52K)

yeah my dad was a championship muay thai figher
also learn how to speak english, retard

Attached: download (12).jpg (201x251, 9.88K)

ive been in 30-40 fights ive lost them all but i think ive learned some shit

>when you work yourself into a shoot-ing

Attached: 1643609719065.png (443x449, 205.14K)

Brazza I haven't had a fight in the whole of 2021 but I'm working hard to shake off all that rust now have one coming in April and I will smesh for all of you brazzas.

Attached: A82F78D8-EA19-F25F-9B13-C0EFCHG51835.jpg (1934x1088, 410.69K)

In fist fight range a gun is far less effective than a knife and probably less effective than a trained thai boxer. Guns get their ultimate advantage over any other weapon in the form of range. If someone's getting up in your face it would take you twice as long to draw, aim and fire than it would take a good boxer to land a decisive blow.

However being willing to use the gun to protect your personal space in the first place would nullify all the disadvantages I mentioned.

Hes better than you cuck
To answer your wuestion OP I would bring a gun and shoot the fucker.

my chi will annihilate your gun

bitchute.com/video/k4UzOvDaJnXr/

odysee.com/@HighImpactFlix:c/Feb-3-Ben-Gordon:6

twitter.com/bengordonshow

web.archive.org/web/20220204132429/https://twitter.com/bengordonshow

bitchute.com/video/cCwBlR7LruWE/

Attached: here's your (you).jpg (400x400, 28.47K)

I would hit you with 30 jabs before you realized I was behind you super suplexing you

Yeah. Done Muay Thai on and off for like 10 years. Fairly solid western boxing and Muay Thai now. Don't know shit about ground game though so prob need to sort that out.

In regards to your question, yeah it fills you with confidence and conviction is certain situations. You become fairly certain of what you can and can't do and that helps a lot.

Here in bongland though I almost NEVER get physical during an altercation because the 'kick off' never happens. I always manage to calm it down. The reason is probably because when you're behaving like you really know how to throw down the aggressor(s) normally back off. If they smell blood, they'll have you.

>you know how to fight bro?

Attached: 1631219926312.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

>karate
>calling others chud

I bet you get ragdolled in the Clinch you big fanny. Karate lads always have glass toes with their gay kicks

As an unruly teenager I didn't calm down until I started karate. I thought karate was useful until later when I started Muay Thai with a friend. And I always thought jujitsu was bs but after years of sitting on my ass watching UFC I've changed my mind.
Study Muay Thai and Jujitsu and you will know everything you need to know. And that still doesn't guarantee you'll win. Even good fighters have bad days.

I'd win an MMA fight against you in 30 seconds without throwing a punch. However BJJ is quite useless for a street fight. You'll never have the opportunity to roll around the ground with your opponent.

Good clinch skills are usually enough but if I were you I'd practice your sprawl as people who don't train BJJ or Judo are pretty weak to double leg takedown.

You wouldn't do shit, chud

Attached: file.png (796x1059, 344.31K)

I used to love watching the cocky mall karate mcdojo kids get their shit pushed in by those "fat loser rednecks" because they're too busy jumping around throwing weak ass telegraphed fairy punches because they trained for points tournaments, not for fighting for their lives in tbe streets. My favorite was the cocky ass ranking champion in my hometown. He picked a fight with a chunky shopclass kid and got his jaw, two ribs, and his arm broken by the heavy slugger with boxing practice.

>brown belt
Literally shit lol

Attached: 1643963300473m.jpg (826x1024, 53.77K)

Bet you would get fucked

I know it fucking sucks and you'll get owned by a mediocre double leg.

>Karate lads always have glass toes with their gay kicks
>Bet you would get fucked

I could knock you out with a kick, chuds

>double leg
I would just knee you on the face, chud

Sport based martial arts like Muay Thai and BJJ don't have this problem as they fight at 100% in competitions. Telegraphed fairy punches don't win competition fights so they stick with what is practical.

That's also why Kyokoshin Karate is so hard core and practical. (Watch the fights.)

>However being willing to use the gun to protect your personal space in the first place would nullify all the disadvantages I mentioned.

exactly.. never relax

>shoots you in the face
heh, nothing personnel

not fooling anyone

Attached: brazil jew.png (326x326, 7.57K)

>[angry monkey sounds]

nice necklace, faggot

Attached: 1608081568701.jpg (500x500, 36.23K)

FUAWK YEAH BRUBB

>brown belt
Yikes imagine bragging about that

>I would just knee you on the face, chud
Not while you're in the clinch. I would wait until you lost your footing for a moment then double leg you. Watch MMA competitions people sprawl against double leg takedowns they don't try a d34d1y knee to the face because once you're on one leg the double leg is successful.

Karate teaches awful habits it will take a year of getting your ass kicked to unlearn them.

I’ll kiss your broken toes better after while we have rough sex

I'm a brown belt in BJJ and people think it's impressive.

Generally speaking people who do Martial arts have no talent for fighting

>Sport based martial arts.
>Traditional martial arts.
Boxers know how to fight.

I can't fight, where do I start? I was thinking of boxing and BJJ for ground game, an old friend went pro for a while and is willing to teach me and I have another friend with a White belt that I can spar with.

>would wait until you lost your footing for a moment then double leg you.
Then I would guilhotine you and pass you out

This.
Source: 10+ years of Karate but transitioned over to muay thai. The only positives I saw in karate is giving a good mindset, flexibility and kicking power. Also, OP sounds like a total faggot which shouldn't surprise me

Attached: 683582.png (657x751, 648.75K)

>Karate teaches awful habits it will take a year of getting your ass kicked to unlearn them.
Overconfidence is something they teach as well.
Those McDojo's boy's think roundhouses without power or proper hip rotation and snap are deadly at green belts and lower, but mostly they're stiff controlled timing punches and kicks learned through repetitive practice is just easy to see coming a mile a way.

See.
I'm landing I'm side control, not in your guard. Even if you did catch me in your guard I would pass it in seconds.

I have been in many fights. Knocked out once, by a sucker puch from behind. Stabbed 3 times. I dont know any specific martial art but I wanna start taking Krav Maga later this spring. I dont like fighting, but it just seems to happen. Im still working out and getting back in shape before I go back to a dojo.

Sure maybe some pleb whose only exposure to martial arts is Karate Kid, but thats laughable to anyone with a modicum of true martial arts experience

BJJ will help you ease into the physicality of it all which shakes new people around a bit. The awkwardness of it stops them committing properly.

Ontop of that it has a fairly shallow initial curve to get involved and a low expectation of ability

Thai boxing and boxing, generally you have an amount of fitness and control expected of you. Not over the top but it’s just better to know how to engage with other men and control yourself

Get off the internet charlie, your dad has dinner ready. youtube.com/watch?v=XXqQ7IL0weg

Lmao, I wish I could fight you, people talking shit about karate don't know anything

I'll train bjj later on, but I bet you couldn't take me down, chud

OP is amateur trash, don't listen to him
Muay Thai/kickboxing to start
Pick up groundwork later if you like it, too much too soon is bad.