How would NPCs react if science discovers "the gay gene" and can detect it in a fetus...

How would NPCs react if science discovers "the gay gene" and can detect it in a fetus, and women start aborting the babies with the gay gene?
They can't hold anything against them because "my body, my choice", right?

Attached: 1629213114380.jpg (683x1024, 151.28K)

Attached: booba.jpg (525x525, 32.81K)

1. HOLY FUCKIN MOMMY MILKIN BAZOONKAS
2. I have tonight’s fap material now
3. Re: your post, not my problem

> NPCs
> React
Kek
They will reach however they are told to react.

sure, as long as you let gay couples who use a surrogate or such have the gay gene put into the kid in vitro as well

gattaca obviously

Sweet mary mother of god look at fucking chebs on her

Attached: 1633198034156.gif (112x112, 312.65K)

Women would be thrilled to have gay kids. They might start aborting straight ones.

Look at those fucking tits, sweet jesus christ.

>if science discovers "the gay gene"
the parasite you mean.

This. If msm tells them abortion is now evil, they will become pro-life without a second thought. Odds are, they will be told abortion bad if baby is gay, but good for everything else. That will be their stance.

Sodomy isn't genetic, it's caused by hating God

Someone post the full image

tig ol bitties

There isn't a gay gene. Faggots are made when the mother takes hormonal contraceptives which then store in her fat. She decides to become pregnant and stops taking the contraceptive. Her blood hormone levels return similar to normal but the contraceptives remain stored in her fat. She becomes pregnant and the fat is burned to feed the baby while also giving mega doses of contraceptive hormones.

I hate you. why...

Attached: d0z8f9ao6w671.jpg (640x960, 132.17K)

Daily reminder that g*rmans are subhumans

Also weak/absentee fathers who provide their family with no direction or role model. Turns boys into effeminate weaklings who cant get girls and turn gay

Maybe if I had like 5 beers

Kek I still absolutely would though

Even better, I honestly wouldn't trust myself around this woman.

they already perform genetic tests to screen for downes syndrome, which is why you rarely see downers anymore, since they get aborted

esa es una pendeja trola bien cojible
carajo como me gustaria ir a negros aires para conseguirme altas denuncias de violacion para despues borrarme del pais y dejar a estas putitas con mis crias

Still would for a weekend.

It will be a law to abort only non gay babies so that more guys can be born, for equality or whatever